What's new

Imran Khan sets 30 days deadline over US drone strikes

Dharna Update:

MNA Javed Hashmi of PML-N joins PTI #Dharna4Justice at Hayatabad

It seems Imrankhan is very active. Good for Pakistan.

if succesfull, this dharna will wake everyone (all political parties) to the new political reality. A signal that if government doesnt do anything about it, it could very much suffer in the next elections.

gud move by IK

216124_10150174649004243_321784449242_6663306_5636117_n.jpg

This picture is taken early morning , "Imran Khan sleeping in Dharna on stage under the sky "

we need leaders like imran khan , may GOD BLESS u sir INSHALLAH u will achieve ur goal to save this nation,

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

‎"I have no fear of death,'Imran says. 'When I came into politics I always thought there was a possibility I would be killed.' If anything his lack of fear has grown along with his faith in Islam. 'Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that."
(Imran talks wid Tim Adams)

is it cold there???...the blanket looks thick!!.....but well done imran khan....lets see if any other phoney leader of the masses sleep like this like the PPP and PML......imran khan is the true champion of the people...

This picture is taken early morning , "Imran Khan sleeping in Dharna on stage under the sky "

we need leaders like imran khan , may GOD BLESS u sir INSHALLAH u will achieve ur goal to save this nation,

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

‎"I have no fear of death,'Imran says. 'When I came into politics I always thought there was a possibility I would be killed.' If anything his lack of fear has grown along with his faith in Islam. 'Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that."

I can never imagine any politician doing something like this for his people.

Imran Khan truly cares about the People of Pakistan.

When the ruling government of Pakistan is giving permission to US/NATO to kill Pakistanis in Pakistani territory, Imran Khan is fighting for his Pakistani people being killed. And he is not even from FATA. He is not even related to the Pakistanis of FATA but he continues to fight for their safety.

He reminds me of Quaid-i-Azam who fought for the safety of Muslims in 1947.

May Allah (s.w.t) grant Imran Khan a very long and healthy life. Ameen.

What did that begging cost USA?? And what did it gain Pakistan..?? except a few brownie points to score on forums like these? What has Pakistan been asking US most vociferously over last few years

1. Bigger role in Afgh
2. Getting India out of Afgh
3. Mediation on Kashmir
4. Stopping Drone attacks
5. Civilian Nuclear Deal

etc...etc..

Name 1 that has been given as a result of any action to block transit etc...

ZILCH

Good for you if you think Pakistan did not get anything....! Get yourself aware of the international politics...!

I remember that when Nawaz Sharif called the people out of their homes to 'march' onto Islamabad, during that march he stopped at his friends house had food refreshed while the people remained outside...
That my friends is the difference between a phoney and a true leader...

nawaz sharif did it for his own interests to get mush out and get himself in the govt....all people are phoneys

VERY VERY GOOD MOVE BY IMRAN KHAN. I THINK HE SHOULD CONTINUE THIS DHARNA.

- - ALTHOUGH THE ROLE OF MEDIA IS NULL. WHEN ALTAF HUSSAIN COMES TO BARK ON TV; THE MEDIA GIVES HIM FULL SUPPORT. .

Has Imran Khan also given some sort of time line or dead line to the Govt. to meet up their demands.

Marvi Memon is address the PTI dharna right now.

Back
Top Bottom