What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

murder of Kashmiris/Muslims (and that too during a holy month) is analagous to murder of our own; and in my mind at least, it's an act of war that will not and should not go unpunished and unresponded to

Ahem,
Atleast 8 Pakistan Soldiers and pro govt militias were killed in FATA by Pashtun Rebles in the past 24 hours in the month of Ramadan.

only thing your coward sissy occupation troops with half boot on and half boot up their azzes is shooting unarmed children, women and young men.....yeah shooting indiscriminately into a crowd of people praying is real noble, doing such a great job aren't they? rogue pieces of shyte.

You are still at it?
Then let me repeat the question. In which sect of Islam does offering prayer includes attacking an armed force camp? Never heard of it in other parts of India or the world. Does this tradition has anything in similar to something you do in Pakistan?

you d0t heads havent even seen the half of it

as for FATA (from where i hail - you idiot) there are no "large swathes" of TTP control. In fact they operate only in tiny pockets and those too are constantly attacked by govt, pro-govt and other militias

That's only in your ISPR press releases.:rofl:

All politically motivated... after his disgraceful loss in the 2013 elections, hate India campaign starts with Imran now. Just see how many other politicians will bark at India now.

Why doesn't Imran Khan talk about the murders of Pakistanis in Pakistan by Rangers and Army also? Why only drones and Kashmir?

Why is it bothering you if he condemns the Killing of these Innocents...Or wait our liberal's brigade mind if someone speaks ill of mighty west ,U.S or India...Or wait its only applauded if they speak against Pak Army, or Pakistani People....

Has Imran Khan ever mentioned the murder of our own BY our own IN our own land, ever? Why is he so selective in his condemnation? Being so blind to the realities within our country only serves to undermine his credibility when he talk about abuses happening elsewhere.

Charagh tulay undhera?

He's usually the first one to condemn anything bad that happens in Pakistan. IOK is a Pakistani issue too, why shouldn't he say anything. Check his twitter, I feel like you're just arguing just for the sake of it now.

Why is it bothering you if he condemns the Killing of these Innocents...Or wait our liberal's brigade mind if someone speaks ill of mighty west ,U.S or India...Or wait its only applauded if they speak against Pak Army, or Pakistani People....

No Sir, it does not bother me when Imran Khan or anyone else speaks their mind. That is fine by me.

The only thing is that those who are so selective in their outrage have no credibility or moral standing. Zero. None.

He's usually the first one to condemn anything bad that happens in Pakistan. IOK is a Pakistani issue too, why shouldn't he say anything. Check his twitter, I feel like you're just arguing just for the sake of it now.

Could you please share a link that show his outrage or condemnation of deaths caused by Army actions within Pakistan?

No Sir, it does not bother me when Imran Khan or anyone else speaks their mind. That is fine by me.

The only thing is that those who are so selective in their outrage have no credibility or moral standing. Zero. None.

Could you please share a link that show his outrage or condemnation of deaths caused by Army actions within Pakistan?

First you said that he doesn't condemn anything in Pakistan, which is false:

Condemn cowardly attack on Malala: Imran - thenews.com.pk

Imran Khan condemns Lashkar-e-Jhangvi for attack on Hazaras – The Express Tribune

Imran Khan says murders of Hindu doctors marks sad day for Pak | NDTV.com

And now you have brought in the army for no reason. Again I feel like you're arguing for the sake it. Lets stick to the topic please: Imran condemning the violation of human rights in IOK.

Time to rearm the Kashmir resistence.

@Abu Zolfiqar @DESERT FIGHTER @Yzd Khalifa

Please proceed,i would love that to happen.

Last time we killed nearly 22000 J!hadists for the loss of only 5400 security men(incl.1500 Kashmiri Policemen).
i.e a kill ratio of 4:1

This time we will achieve a kill ratio of 10:1 thanks to better equipment and as we will be much better prepared compared to 1990. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Imran Khan condemns Lashkar-e-Jhangvi for attack on Hazaras – The Express Tribune

And now you have brought in the army for no reason. Again I feel like you're arguing for the sake it. Lets stick to the topic please: Imran condemning the violation of human rights in IOK.

No Sir, you are the one twisting the argument to say he condemns incidents in Pakistan, when I am asking specifically about any condemnation of murders and atrocities being committed by our own forces on our own citizens in our own country.

All the events condemned by Mr. Khan above are again selective, avoiding the issue that I am talking about, and the one you do not like and are twisting around.

And my point is related to the topic in this way:

Imran Khan's condemnation of human rights in IOK has ZERO CREDIBILITY because he has NEVER condemned human rights abuses of his fellow citizens by his own armed forces in his own country.

Has Imran ever condemned scores of Pakistanis killed in Peshawar and other tribal areas....

In each bomb blast, 10s and 100s of Pakistanis get slaughtered, has Imran spoken strongly against Taliban???

Has Imran spoken against shia slaughter in Quetta??

Has Imran spoken against daily killings in Karachi???

Has Imran spoken against Pakistani armies shelling in Balochistan and tribal areas???

Funny this Pakistani leader who could just win smallest province of Pakistan cares more about 6 dead Indian kashmiris and ignores 100s Pakistanis dying in his province...

No wonder, the state of nation with misplaced prorities, the nation which cares about few dead in Palestine while ignores 100s dead in own nation.... God help such nation...

Its bothering people around here why is Imran condemning Indian acts in Kashmir,why is he not speaking Pak army....A tactic by liberals here to divert attention from Indian army to Pak Army...

Its bothering people around here why is Imran condemning Indian acts in Kashmir,why is he not speaking Pak army....A tactic by liberals here to divert attention from Indian army to Pak Army...

Oh mian, jissay apnay ghar kee fikar nahi, woh doosron key ghar mein panga ley ke kiya karey gaa? Pehlay apnaa ghar to sedha ker lo, phir dunyaa fatah kerney nikal jaana.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom