What's new

IMF Latest GDP Forecasts for South Asia

India has more population than all the other South Asian countries combined it also has a bigger GDP than all SA countries combined, also equally has much bigger Gargantuan problems compared to all the other South Asian countries combined (except probably Pakistan).

India has more going for it both in terms of issues/ problems/ Global issues/ Environment issues/ development/ Infrastructure / Industries / Investments / FDI's / Global presence etc than all other SA countries combined so it isn't a practical comparison.

Sri Lanka and Bangladesh could destroy puny India because they are growing faster. :rofl: 
No its not slightly its LOT cleaner and LOT less poverty..I ve been to India and I had a gf from Goa so I ve been there as well.And tell you what its cleaner compared to rest of India but its still a dump site..I doubt there is any city in India that is anywhere clean as any SLn city including war torn Jaffna..
You are a complete retard, go on the members club and look at pictures of Rajasthan. Or better yet look at Sikkim, Assam etc. India is a massive country with a variety of places to big for your intellect to comprehend.

What an irony, the UN is proposing to take action against the Sri-Lankans for raping and murdering their fellow citizens and you're saying, India is worst place for women....
You seem to be vary happy with the 3000/year rape rate in Sri-Lanka which obviously doesn't include rapes and murders of Tamils.....

I have clearly said it should also reduce but what shall I do if you don't understand that?

humm how do I explain this to you...dude, rape against Tamils are minor in Sri Lanka from other ethnic groups...they believe Tamil women are least attractive, so victims are mostly other ethnics. no offence!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom