What's new

Images : MiG-29 and MiG-29 UB fighters of Bangladesh Air Force

The versions of R-27's that BAF uses none of them are BVR.

Check your very own wikipedia link it has stated the versions and their ranges.

GB

Any BVR missile capable of being fired from a range of >= 37 km is considered BVR according to your source, right?

A beyond-visual-range missile usually refers to an air-to-air missile that is capable of engaging at ranges beyond 20 nmi (37 km).

BAF operates:
R-27T (up to 70 km)
R-27R (up to 70 km)
R-27AE (up to 130 km)

The R-27 comes under the category of BVR missiles. If it wasn't, then it wouldn't come under BVR category in the first place!

You are once again twisting the statements.

I am no military expert, but you provide hardly any sources of your claims. If you can post a credible source, then I'd rest my case.

Sorry, couldn't read all the posts.

mig29f18.jpg

rarepictureofbafmig29f7.jpg

Two large photos of a MiG-29 UB aircraft over Tejgaon, the first photo shot during 24 March 2008 (1024 × 732 pixels) and the second one 24 or 26 March 2008 (1024px × 775 pixels; latter date Independence Day parade held), these images shot using a Nikon D80 camera and copyright held by Mr. Shaian :

Looks awesome....the Fulcrum and Hornet there. Are there any pictures of them flying together?

Foreign Fulcrum and Hornet flying together photos / The former locked on by the latter in a mock dogfight photo / Foreign Su-30 Flanker and Hornet aircrafts side-by-side at an AFB photo

I am no military expert, but you provide hardly any sources of your claims. If you can post a credible source, then I'd rest my case.

Everything I have claimed so far is with links/sources.

It is you who twist the statements once facts are put against your lies.

Chalo I agree that BAF MiG-29's have BVR for that matter.

Please tell me how the cammo scheme of this MiG-29's is gonna save them from Indian BVR capable aircrafts combined with AWACS?

That is what you claim right? This paint scheme to make them harder to detect.

So please enlight me how the cammo scheme of this MiG-29's is gonna save them from Indian BVR capable aircrafts combined with AWACS?

GB

Everything I have claimed so far is with links/sources.

Not a single one.

You still didn't provide any links as to whether or not Russian birds are cheaper to take care of than Western ones. It has been discussed here that Russian birds can be a logistical nightmare according to many customers.

That is what you claim right? This paint scheme to make them harder to detect.

So please enlight me how the cammo scheme of this MiG-29's is gonna save them from Indian BVR capable aircrafts combined with AWACS?

Harder to see that is...not detect on radar. I didn't come up with the claim. And I did say apparently.

Is there any evidence that Bangladesh is going to war with India? A lot of your countrymen would disagree (at least apparently).

Thanks for the pics chisty :cheers:

Looks awesome....the Fulcrum and Hornet there. Are there any pictures of them flying together?

are you sure they are Awesome?? Any link of their awsomness??

Not a single one.

All of them first you said Indian and BD airforce dont train together.

I proved this wrong with picture and links.

Then you said ohh I didn't said anything about training. What I said was about joint excersice.

You still didn't provide any links as to whether or not Russian birds are cheaper to take care of than Western ones.

I already proved this. Then you retracted your statement by saying that you were talking from the point of view of BAF and not in general.
It has been discussed here that Russian birds can be a logistical nightmare according to many customers.

Like I said it varies from country to country.

I also gave example and comparisons by mentioning IAF, Malaysian Air Force etc.

Harder to see that is...not detect on radar. I didn't come up with the claim. And I did say apparently.

Precisely what I asked you. If they are harder to see (with this cammo they are not) what is the use when enemies like India and Myanmar has got BVR capability and AWACS (India).
Is there any evidence that Bangladesh is going to war with India? A lot of your countrymen would disagree (at least apparently).

It is the Bangladeshi's on this forum who come up with such ideas. When I asked about F-18 links/sources first thing people said that I am afraid of BAF getting F-18's.

This is not even relavant as I am asking you about logic (with cammo) and links/sources with other claims.

GB

Not a single one.

You still didn't provide any links as to whether or not Russian birds are cheaper to take care of than Western ones. It has been discussed here that Russian birds can be a logistical nightmare according to many customers.

Though late, but I welcome you in PDF ZABANYA. Now I have a little advice or you can say a request for you. Pls ignore some members in this forums. It will save your time. Thanks in advance.

Now I have a little advice or you can say a request for you. Pls ignore some members in this forums. It will save your time.

Yeah the movement you are asked about links/sources for your tall claims ignore them and run away. It will save your time.

GB

All of them first you said Indian and BD airforce dont train together.

I proved this wrong with picture and links.

My point was that they don't hold air force exercises.

I already proved this. Then you retracted your statement by saying that you were talking from the point of view of BAF and not in general. Like I said it varies from country to country. I also gave example and comparisons by mentioning IAF, Malaysian Air Force etc.

Russian jets aren't particularly maintenance friendly by many users.

It is the Bangladeshi's on this forum who come up with such ideas. When I asked about F-18 links/sources first thing people said that I am afraid of BAF getting F-18's.

Awww...like you'd "give a damn" about BAF procuring F-18s :lol:

Though late, but I welcome you in PDF ZABANYA. Now I have a little advice or you can say a request for you. Pls ignore some members in this forums. It will save your time. Thanks in advance.

It is interesting to see the sheer level of insecurity in some people :lol: Especially from a far more vast nation ;)

Back
Top Bottom