What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby will be a next generation multirole model with stealth capabilities. The model is a Indo-Taiwanese joint venture.

The model will be capable of supercruising and can dispose nuclear and Biochemical weapons(in diapers)!

Mega LOL @ Bio-Weapons :lol:

Your bed story for next couple of years

r2jl7b.jpg

i am here paaji, getting ready for the big day.

Status Update: On paper the due date (adjusted) is June 9th, but the way the baby factory is feeling these days, any day could be the D day.

All things are in place at home, hospital monitors mom and baby on alternate days and my in-laws + her 3 aunts are coming over on 15th. I can foresee a full house with a lot of mandarin being thrown around :D

not much of it, we took a management class together in school, she smiled.

One management class,and she became the CEO of your life!:lol:

BTW,how did you convince your and her folks?

i am here paaji, getting ready for the big day.

Status Update: On paper the due date (adjusted) is June 9th, but the way the baby factory is feeling these days, any day could be the D day.

All things are in place at home, hospital monitors mom and baby on alternate days and my in-laws +

Mega LOL @ Bio-Weapons :lol:

They'll come in different ways,like
Carpet bombing,
Precision droping,
Dumb bombing etc!

i know this is late, but awesome news!

to bring a new life in the world, a new throbbing life is the biggest miracle in our lives isnt it !

being a dad must be awesome, and great for the mother as well.

my best wishes!

Best of luck....

BTW I always wonder how it actually feel ???

Oye...! Congratulations yaar...! Give the little Abishek a hug from me ! :smitten:

Your bed story for next couple of years

r2jl7b.jpg

haha we don't plan on keeping the baby in our bed. she gets her own.

One management class,and she became the CEO of your life!:lol:

BTW,how did you convince your and her folks?
heh, my parents are pretty liberal so that wasn't an issue. for some reason her mom liked me right away, so it was only a matter of time till her dad agreed.

They'll come in different ways,like
Carpet bombing,
Precision droping,
Dumb bombing etc!
oh damn

Today i had long rough day at office with all the workload.

This thread gave me a relief.

Congratulations! Abhishek. :tup:

haha we don't plan on keeping the baby in our bed. she gets her own.

Dude, apparently kids have their own plans, and they give damn sh!t to parents plan in initial couple of years. Will ask you about your experience after couple of weeks :lol:

Whats up?

Alpha calli'n Delta,Alpha calli'n Delta,
Delta comin,Delta comin,
Asking for status update,
Repeat,
Asking for status update!

Whats up?

Alpha calli'n Delta,Alpha calli'n Delta,
Delta comin,Delta comin,
Asking for status update,
Repeat,
Asking for status update!

this is Delta reporting sir:

getting close to the D day. dilation is at 1.75 (out of 10) so the baby factory is technically in early labor. but the condition can potentially last days-weeks. the due date is june 9th, the ladies in the office have suddenly become fortune tellers so i am being given dates of June 2nd-3rd and June 5-6th. the mom wants to deliver on 31st may, same day as our wedding anniversary.

over and out alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom