What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the 'Daddy'?

i am here paaji, getting ready for the big day.

Status Update: On paper the due date (adjusted) is June 9th, but the way the baby factory is feeling these days, any day could be the D day.

All things are in place at home, hospital monitors mom and baby on alternate days and my in-laws + her 3 aunts are coming over on 15th. I can foresee a full house with a lot of mandarin being thrown around :D

Status Update: On paper the due date (adjusted) is June 9th, but the way the baby factory is feeling these days, any day could be the D day.

All things are in place at home, hospital monitors mom and baby on alternate days and my in-laws + her 3 aunts are coming over on 15th. I can foresee a full house with a lot of mandarin being thrown around :D

we all want to see whether the baby resembles south asian papa or chinese mama, btw if your chinese resembling babay ever comes here, will it be prejudiced by indians same way chinese are here?? :lol:

I think we have to bear these provoking avatars until you take snap of your kid

you mean thought provoking avatars?
PS: in all likelihood i won't be posting baby pics.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2970633 said:
we all want to see whether the baby resembles south asian papa or chinese mama, btw if your chinese resembling babay ever comes here, will it be prejudiced by indians same way chinese are here?? :lol:

LOL usually Indians are pretty friendly towards Taiwanese.

So my behan is taiwanese/chinese?

The lady boss is from Taiwan

Long live Indo-Taiwanese friendship!:lol:

Please tell me the love story!

Wish you a very healthy and super cute baby, will be waiting for the pics.

The baby will be a next generation multirole model with stealth capabilities. The model is a Indo-Taiwanese joint venture.

The model will be capable of supercruising and can dispose nuclear and Biochemical weapons(in diapers)!

The next chapter has begun, the monster is arriving soon.

wvwc5u.jpg

Coming to a diaper near me, May 28th.

Congratulations to you buddy. Between 1st and 2nd month he will give you sleepless nights. That is when he is getting adjusted to new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom