What's new

Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, a big problem: Government

Your answers^^^.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Hah hah hah. There are forums out there were you can release everyday stress through various forms of BS. So long!

LOL. Convey this to other BD members also.

Seems India is really friendly to advise you to ban a organisation which bombs Bangladeshi people!

Read the new, DG BSF said BSF will catch those guys if they exists! ;)

The pot calling the kettle black.

BD<INDIA<MALDIVES
means
BD<<Maldives.
Oh god,you are making fun of yourself!

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

How do you know? You got some internal sources?:lol:
They won\'t leave the worlds 2nd fastest growing major economy to go to BS economies around :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

How do you know? You got some internal sources?:lol:
They won\'t leave the worlds 2nd fastest growing major economy to go to BS economies around :lol:

Whatever happened to worlds second largest growing economy ?

I think I know the answer. Indians intentionally slowed down the growth to stop millions of people migrating to the land of milk and honey.

In recent time, India has made it very clear to Bangladeshi nation that they will protect Awami Bengali league no matter what.
So it is my humble advise to Indian authority to make room for their obedient subjects. I am anticipating Awami Bengali league will fall soon and they will make pilgrimage toward their holy land India where milk flows in river and honey drop from sky. Master India should not have much problem to absorbed few million subject thrown out from Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom