What's new

If you can't find someone, just say you killed and threw them in the ocean

What can one achieve by showing pictures ? Taliban , Al Queda and Bin Ladens wife seem to have confirmed about Osama's death. Pictures may be gruesome if displayed may incite violence.

if someone has a pre-tuned mind on not belive in something, they are not going to.. no matter what proof you provide them with. if you provide them with a photo, this can be easily concluded as concocted. provide them with a video.. theorists will say this could be doctored.

What can one achieve by showing pictures ?

The authenticity that he was killed in this very staged operation and not in the past much before that.

Taliban , Al Queda and Bin Ladens wife seem to have confirmed about Osama's death. Pictures may be gruesome if displayed may incite violence.

Taliban and al qaeda say many more things as well do you believe them?

as far as statement of his wife is concerned tell me do you believe that ??

as far as inciting violence then its funny because its the weakest and silly argument to base one's shying away from showing the proofs.

Bin Laden is enemy American President is supposed to be the good guy. Also if Obama has perpetuated this lie to get Osama to make a move, then he would lay low.

I'm sure pretty soon Obama's story would change that oops we blew his face off with a shotgun. So you can see a headless body.

Osama released videos while the US were looking for him it gave them no info except that he was alive.

It is interesting that they did not have any reservations about showing the body of Saddam's sons and the hanging of Saddam.Secondly, why is the world quiet over the fact that they found the most wanted criminal unarmed, and decided to shoot him rather than take him alive. This in my view tantamounts to judicial murder. So it is alright for the President of USA to break the law !!!!!
Araz

People learn from experience and it is best to release the photos/videos after some time if indeed it is gruesome. America was the biggest gainer from the death of OBL and their is no need for US to lie.

:cheers:

Oh! this entitlement mentality.. I dont know when it will dawn on a large number of members here that USA really doesnt give a sh!t about what Pakistan wants or does not want it to do. These demands of showing photographs is not only childish, but is irrelevant as well

How do you know it was really him? Because the CIA said so?

who else would it be,there is no proof that there was any other person than osama since he was living in a $1m home no normal person can afford it,if he was someone else some people would report that and expose the lie

who else would it be,there is no proof that there was any other person than osama since he was living in a $1m home no normal person can afford it,if he was someone else some people would report that and expose the lie

I was talking about the videos.

The authenticity that he was killed in this very staged operation and not in the past much before that.

Your government agreed, Al Qaeda Agreed Ladens wife confirmed Army and ISI accepted failure what more Authenticity you want ? Why should US show pictures or Video its upto them.

If you doubt he was killed in the past then ask your intelligence agency.

Taliban and al qaeda say many more things as well do you believe them?

as far as statement of his wife is concerned tell me do you believe that ??

as far as inciting violence then its funny because its the weakest and silly argument to base one's shying away from showing the proofs.

Violence may be funny to you but is not for rest.

The OBL was the top secret Mosaad/CIA agent ...they didnt kill him and so cant kill him but they retired him from his job cuz he reached his retirement age...:woot:
Yea so now this CIA dept. will be head by new agent...:devil:
thats why US is unable to kill their own agent and cant show his body to anybody....LOL:azn:
they cant fool us....Insha-Allah...:).

Because we don't know where is the Ex-president Bush is can we say that you killed him and threw them in the ocean ?

Back
Top Bottom