What's new

If tomatoes are expensive you can use Lemon and Yogurt - PMLN

If I was in charge

a) I would ban all exports of Wheat , Flour, Sugar , Mangoes, Dry Fruits , Apples , Oranges etc
Keep all these items in Pakistan

Let their prices fall 1000% so for 100 rupees you could buy bag full of items

b) Since farmers do not pay Agricultural tax , they would not get export license

c) Get 500 Locomotives ordered urgently for Railways from 4 vendors who would maintain
the locomotives for 10 years, Warranty program where locomotives would be services annually
to keep them in best shape (At least SOLVE ONE NATIONAL problem)

d) Shut of electricity from residential areas indefinitely , divert all energy to Industrial Areas and hospitals. To create revenue for Nation. Be frank with nation and tell them
if you want electricity you will have to agree to built KalaBagh damn otherwise you can buy a solar pannel

Take a loan under government plan , and make small month payments after you get solar pannel

Give Electricity to Companies , Businesses , Government Offices, Military & National Defence
Schools and hospitals only

f) Force the residents to purchase , Solar Power Panels for their homes as they do not pay personal taxes so they are not entitled to any perks like free gas or electricity

g) Set up Metro service in All Major Cities of Pakistan. Collect GST on the ticket purchased
Set up Toll Charges for usage of roads collect 20 rupees
Toll Charge per trip

Collect toll charges from Bike Riders, non governmental buses, trucks and vans and cars
Force people to use the METRO.

Establish a subsidy for Solar Pannels
Plan to distribute 300 Million Solar Pannel Units nation wide

Divert Funds and Man Power to Iran Pakistan gas link immediately so people can make food at homes with gas (Collect GST on that gas bill)

deekho deekho kon aya sher aya sher aya ... tika booti bana deni hain ganjon ne ...

Pricing of agri produce is a simple matter of supply and demand, when the supply is low the price goes up and if you cant afford it, either don't use it or use an alternate, whats wrong with that?

Like in india if you cant get woman to marry you, you can always rape.
Too much hatred eh..

Pricing of agri produce is a simple matter of supply and demand, when the supply is low the price goes up and if you cant afford it, either don't use it or use an alternate, whats wrong with that?

khud bhi pastry bacha lagta hai...jab hi tu itni masoomiyat ka show-off...now what is his fault if he has never seen a poverty.:mps:

Is he kalsoom nawaz's bhanja/bhatija ? kalsoom nawaz is nawaz sharif's wife.

lol this guy will probably make ketchup with lemon and dahi, next big invention after sliced bread :D

Well said. Tomato, Pineapple and several other fruits get expensive in India on days when wagah is open. Similarly sugar is cheaper in India on these very days because sugar is imported in to India from Pakistan.

Or like in Pakistan, one can go for his cousin or niece or some other acceptable relative :)

Or if Bijli is expensive Harness Solar energy :P
every one the Sub continent is maahir of giving nuskhaas.. from stomach ache to dengue , from head ache to cancer... we have nuskhaas for eveything..:P
But honestly , this babu along with our`s should make some chooran etc. They are not worth ruling us .

Absolute disgrace - these Pakistani politicians. They have robbed the country to bankruptcy and they have the gall to tell the people eat lemon instead of tomatoes. Is he an idiot? how can lemons substitute one for the other. Only in Muslim Pakistan, when we have ramadan, prices are doubled overnight so that the middle men can make the money. Neither does the farmer or the retailer see any benefit only the freaking feudal landlords. We need a french revolution to remove these Marie Antionettes.

Tomatos currently are anyway in dearth my friend. Pakistan imports from India and the current season crops of Tomato in India were totally ruined in the floods and the Ganga and Yamuna belt. So the only tomato available in India is from Maharashtra (Ratlam) to be specific. This dearth will continue till the winters-November at least. And of course there must be middlemen on the way which anyway take advantage of the opportunity and hike the prices on the way to Pakistan.

However, my suggestion. Rather use tomato puree. It will work out much cheaper and it is processed Tomatos :)

1069244_195162770645309_1315552437_n.jpg

and the things he is suggesting we use - Yogurt & Lemon- are they cheap?

as per the video, tomatoes are around 80-150 rupees per kg... Not sure...

but I know Lemons are 120 rupees per kg... :lol:

So whats a difference between the two in terms of price :lol:

as per the video, tomatoes are around 80-150 rupees per kg... Not sure...

but I know Lemons are 120 rupees per kg... :lol:

So whats a difference between the two in terms of price :lol:

next time he will say lets use chuna(lime) and mix it with water instead of expensive milk

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tomatos currently are anyway in dearth my friend. Pakistan imports from India and the current season crops of Tomato in India were totally ruined in the floods and the Ganga and Yamuna belt. So the only tomato available in India is from Maharashtra (Ratlam) to be specific. This dearth will continue till the winters-November at least. And of course there must be middlemen on the way which anyway take advantage of the opportunity and hike the prices on the way to Pakistan.

However, my suggestion. Rather use tomato puree. It will work out much cheaper and it is processed Tomatos :)

next time you will say lets use tomato sauce used for eating doritos which are more cheaper

next time you will say lets use tomato sauce used for eating doritos which are more cheaper

LoL, I was just trying to promote one of my businesses = processed food. Clearly you are not going to be one of my customers. Though you will be surprised that when you eat at any restaurant, they are all using Puree and not fresh tomatos.

Back
Top Bottom