What's new

If the army steps in Quetta, so will international forces: Lashkari Raisani

Aren't you flogging a dead horse? Try another nickname?

He is trying to be sm@rt that's fine, but why he is portraying other as "{hutiya"? :hitwall:

Let me tell you a James Bond style stuff. 10 men with Grenades and weapons, take boats, get to Mumbai, kill our ATF chief along with 150 more people.

Looks like Movie style fiction to me. But our Indian Govt says its real.

Even a poor lady blew herself and assassin our PM Rajiv Gandhi. So whats the point here?

So i am a false flagger because i say India and US are funding insurgency in Balochistan.

OK.

Truth is that Gen. Kiyani and Shuja Pasha have personally instructed me to do false flag on this forum. Happy now.

Just 5 posts on the forum and i have been declared a false flagger already.

You were identified on a vary 1st post, you know why? :lol:

What kind of proof? Do you want me to video tape an interrogation session when the back bone of the terrorist is broken, and he screams for a quick death -- and in few golden moments owns up to everything. I think that would be gross!

Other physical proofs such as money transfers from Gulf are also recorded. May they be electronic or Havala.

Now, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Would few additional proverbs satisfy your ignorance?

No you do not have to do it because you won't find any Indian backing. Please kindly explain Indian Interest in Quetta. India understand Pakistan's interest in Kashmir.

Yara, for heavens sake? :blink:

Don't tell me its the route Central Asia bhai, because if it is that tell me how long will it take to materialize and even if it did in a decade will Pakistan let us have it without creating diplomatic and covert trouble??

What kind of proof? Do you want me to video tape an interrogation session when the back bone of the terrorist is broken, and he screams for a quick death -- and in few golden moments owns up to everything. I think that would be gross!

Other physical proofs such as money transfers from Gulf are also recorded. May they be electronic or Havala.

Now, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Would few additional proverbs satisfy your ignorance?

No you do not have to do it because you won't find any Indian backing. Please kindly explain Indian Interest in Quetta. India understand Pakistan's interest in Kashmir.

Yara, for heavens sake? :blink:

Please re-consider, with an open mind;

1. A man with a broken back will confess anything, including being Jesus Christ (you will understand why I have not chosen analogies closer to home); that is why torture was abolished in the first place, since it did nothing to further judicial process or evidence gathering;
2. Movements of money from the gulf are hardly attributable to Indian sources exclusively; is it not Shia playing off against Sunni, and has it not been that way for centuries? Why drag us into it, on the simplistic grounds that we must be feeling about you the way you feel about us: that we must be working against you the way you are working against us? Isn't that rather too raw even for the enthusiasts among the hawks?
3. What might the point be? Do you still feel that we don't get the importance of Pakistan as a buffer against the mayhem going on in Afghanistan? although we didn't create the mess, we are doing our best to help stabilise things, in spite of dogged opposition from Pakistani proxies like Hekmatyar and his ghastly bunch. Why would anyone wish them on our Borders, as if we don't have enough headaches with demented jehadis already?

You were identified on a vary 1st post, you know why? :lol:

Don't bother thinking. I have already admitted that i've been sent by ISI to do false flag on this forum. They paid me with CDs of cheap bollywood films. Offer i couldn't resist.

Talking about False Flag. Gotta look at Mumbai attack. James Bonds Style stuff sold to us with no logic and reality. Looks like Ram Gopal Verma actually wrote the script and handed to nefarious agencies who carried out the operation.

Pakistan must thrawt this undemocratic, uncivilised and warmongering nation and bring peace and prosperity to the area.
lol...That's what it has been doing since it's formation and ended up being the sick man of asia.

lol...That's what it has been doing since it's formation and ended up being the sick man of asia.

With all the Democracy - Hamara India konsa Pehalwaan bana hua hai? Bhukmari, Garibi aur daridri to hamare India mein bhi hai. Shayad Pakistan se zyada hi hai.

We should not mock our neighboring nations. What Pakistani people and military do in their nation is their sovereign affair. Whether they want Democracy, Dictatorship or whatever. Its their choice.

And similarly, Pakistan should mind its own business. Don't tell Indians about Democracy, peace and prosperity.

With all the Democracy - Hamara India konsa Pehalwaan bana hua hai? Bhukmari, Garibi aur daridri to hamare India mein bhi hai. Shayad Pakistan se zyada hi hai.

We should not mock our neighboring nations. What Pakistani people and military do in their nation is their sovereign affair. Whether they want Democracy, Dictatorship or whatever. Its their choice.

And similarly, Pakistan should mind its own business. Don't tell Indians about Democracy, peace and prosperity.
Plz dont quote me next time as you will not be replied back... err.. trolled back. Thanks.

The solution for Balochistan province is Military, there is no political solution for Balochistan province, things will only get worse for Balochistan province because of democracy as we can already see.

Foreign hands are 100% involved in Balochistan province, India & US are on the top of the list.

really mate.i think he is perhaps one of the few israelis who are against india.

dont know if even 'few' are there too.

Never mind...He is just a false flagger or simillar to people in India who are in opposite thought to the mainstream people like us...But most probably not the one what he presents in his flag...I am just following his posts for quite some time...Just ignore them....

I know India has become the Sick man of Asia if not the world. Thats why it needs Pakistan to cure it period !!!!

I am just following his posts for quite some time...Just ignore them....

Yep because the truth always hurt. Its too much to bear about yourself and your country, dirty bhartis isn't ? Besides its "him" not "them" you uneducated, backward Hindustani .
So focused on where I'm from you can't even master simple English grammar
Don't apply to me when you learnt the language, got it ?

"Silly Bharti"? Location "Up north"?

You silly, incompetent false flagger, you. When you go up a tree to lurk in ambush, be sure to take your tail along. It's a dead give-away to see it hanging down.

Why you done that ? How many times have you left your tale expose for the posters on this forum to insult you with your stupidity ?

If done properly and with the cooperation of the key civilian agencies the action done by the Pakistan Armed Forces can not only quell the unrest in Balochistan but also give light to which 'foregin proxies' exist in the region. We could perhaps make the information public and let the world see who's the terrorist and who's not.

I know India has become the Sick man of Asia if not the world. Thats why it needs Pakistan to cure it period !!!!

Yep because the truth always hurt. Its too much to bear about yourself and your country, dirty bhartis isn't ? Besides its "him" not "them" you uneducated, backward Hindustani .
So focused on where I'm from you can't even master simple English grammar
Don't apply to me when you learnt the language, got it ?

Why you done that ? How many times have you left your tale expose for the posters on this forum to insult you with your stupidity ?

Excuse me sire,

Which Grammar do you wish Indians to "apply"?

Is it grammar of illiterate imbecility that you seem to be master of as " Why you done that ?" and "Don't apply to me when you learnt the language, got it ?" does not make sense in normal English.You could say that since their syntax is in order, they should form part of standard English but they are not morphological correct as they do not convey sense.

People speaking creole should refrain from giving grammar lectures.

Back
Top Bottom