What's new

If the army steps in Quetta, so will international forces: Lashkari Raisani

really mate.i think he is perhaps one of the few israelis who are against india.

dont know if even 'few' are there too.

Would you not allow those few freedom of speech?

International Forces (proxies of India and US) are already in Quetta fighting against Pakistani security forces.

Hello? Where did you get this information? This is an accusation with no basis, no foundation, that irresponsible Pakistanis have been making. It is strange to see an Indian making it.

Hello? Where did you get this information? This is an accusation with no basis, no foundation, that irresponsible Pakistanis have been making. It is strange to see an Indian making it.

Slip of tongue.... ;)

If I had woken up with couple pegs like you said I would have said that india is going to become a super power, but i didn't so sane truth was told.

Y'know its typical for someone to insult others when truth is told themselves and their country, you silly Bharti Kaniska.

"Silly Bharti"? Location "Up north"?

You silly, incompetent false flagger, you. When you go up a tree to lurk in ambush, be sure to take your tail along. It's a dead give-away to see it hanging down.

Slip of tongue.... ;)

It looks like this thread pitches you alone against the barbarians at the gates. Not counting the false flaggers, that is.

How strange that on a Pakistani forum, some people need to hide their identity under other nationalities.

Joe, mate, person of your caliber can't be that naive. Of-course proxies of India are fighting in Quetta. It has become a playground of each and every intelligence agency out there with even the remotest interest in Pakistan.

It looks like this thread pitches you alone against the barbarians at the gates. Not counting the false flaggers, that is.

How strange that on a Pakistani forum, some people need to hide their identity under other nationalities.

A Person of your calibre, blaming me for what happens around on a Pakistani forum? ;)

When Pakistanis blame Pakistanis on Pakistani forum.... than those must be Indians hiding under Pakistani flags.

Joe, mate, person of your caliber can't be that naive. Of-course proxies of India are fighting in Quetta. It has become a playground of each and every intelligence agency out there with even the remotest interest in Pakistan.

Not naive, sceptical. I have more than a general idea, and know bits and pieces. Those give the direction. While obviously this has to be articulated with extreme care, let me just say that the bulk of the intelligence gathering is directed to preventive intelligence. Nobody wants a repeat of Mumbai, and even severing Baluchistan wholly from Pakistan is not going to save heads from rolling if there is an attack on India that could have been tracked and detected but for diversion of effort elsewhere.

I hope you get what I mean.

It is so easy to speculate as an outsider that what the Indians do is shadow the ISI, but in mirror reverse. This is not true. Apart from what I have mentioned, the revanchist drive in the Pakistani military is missing in the Indian military .

Think about it.

If I had woken up with couple pegs like you said I would have said that india is going to become a super power, but i didn't so sane truth was told.

Y'know its typical for someone to insult others when truth is told themselves and their country, you silly Bharti Kaniska.

This guy is definitely not an Israeli.....he is only a coward hiding behind an Israeli flag. He is one of those who use slangs like 'Bharti" etc....

A Person of your calibre, blaming me for what happens around on a Pakistani forum? ;)

When Pakistanis blame Pakistanis on Pakistani forum.... than those must be Indians hiding under Pakistani flags.

Good Heavens, where did I blame you? Came out wrong if that's what it sounded like! I was just amused at the situation.

And about Pakistanis opposing Pakistan, just last night, at dinner with some of the old college crowd, I was shouted at for coming out and saying that Pakistani public opinion was braver, more committed to liberalism than Indian public opinion. Of course, most present were the old Congress wallahs, so I was outnumbered. Like you, here. :D

What's with this calibre/caliber business?

Are you gentleman very politely calling me a big bore? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom