What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

as much hate there is between the two nations, you guys are the only other nation in this world that speaks the same language as us, eats mostly the same food as us..so for all those good ol times when we were one

best of luck to india

That was a great gesture. very much appreciated.. Thanks buddy.:cheers:

Go Srilankans. Go. You deserve to win today's match. Hopeful for Srilankan victory.

:victory:

i am still undecided to spport who indian are my friends and srilankens are my country"s friend

Can India do a Pakistan and sneak in with their first victory in their last match of the Super Eights? Or will Sri Lanka triumph to send India home without a win in the second phase, as in the previous Twenty20?

Can India do a Pakistan and sneak in with their first victory in their last match of the Super Eights? ....?

Buddy, I have my doubts that India can do something of that sort. Hope they do...but u see....lightning doesn't strike the same place twice......India doing something like Pakistan is difficult.

i am still undecided to spport who indian are my friends and srilankens are my country"s friend
India or Sri Lanka none these two are friends of Pakistan.
About India I can sure you that they aren`t our friends, after I am seeing on their TV-Channels against Pakistan and listing from others that what Indians have feeling or saying about Pakistan.

I have no doubt to say that with 110% that Indians are Pakistan`s biggest enemy in the earth!

But thanks those [few] Indians those thinking a bit positive against pakistanis.

India or Sri Lanka none these two are friends of Pakistan.
About India I can sure you that they aren`t our friends, after I am seeing on their TV-Channels against Pakistan and listing from others that what Indians have feeling or saying about Pakistan.

I have no doubt to say that with 110% that Indians are Pakistan`s biggest enemy in the earth!

But thanks those [few] Indians those thinking a bit positive against pakistanis.

man i was talking abut my personal friends not india pakistam friendship.:lol:

Best of luck both teams. I want another south Asian team in semis:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::agree:

Back
Top Bottom