What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Hi
Since Indians didn't care about the spirit of the sport when they rejected Pakistani players entry into IPL, so tonight i would really like to see Sri Lankans winning and moving towards Semi's.

Today they need win but with atleast 20+ score and or if they are chasing then b4 chase the target in 16th or 17th over.

Now consider the target is 150 (its the minimum SL will make) and Indis is chasing.........
Can the chase the score in 17 overs..........its quite tough and it will be more tough if the score goes more tthen 150

Now consider, if India is playing first and if they score 160 (Which they can if they play first). Then they have to get SL before 140. I seriously doubt coz Indian bowling is not that impressive that they can do wt ever they target.

I suggest India should bowl first to ristrict them coz Indian batting is batter then bowling on which they can trust.

Dont forget Srilanka and WI RR is batter then India........I feel India have very rare chances to be in semi'

Yes, it is difficult for India. It was far easier for Pakistan to go through the Semis. We have only ourselves to blame, we played pathetically in the super 8s.

No, India should bat first. and score at least 180. St Lucia is the place where we scored 189 against South Africa, there is no reason why we can't do so again. But even 189 would not be enough i think, 190 - 200 is the only safe score.

After all that Aus needs to win against WI, which they can do ....but not easily as WI is quite different in home ground & crowd

Australia are the team to beat in the tournament. I would be shocked if West Indies beat them. Of course, they are playing in St Lucia and not Barbados, so it would be a little difficult for Australia. But dont forget, Australia is not a sure shot in the Semi's yet. If they lose badly to West Indies and Sri lanka thrash India, they could well be out. So i don't expect them to take it easy.

I'm extremely disappointed with what Dhoni is saying leading up to the match, its almost like he's given up. Dammit, don't give up. We still have a very good chance!!

I hope these Pakistani player's realise the worth of baggy green cap, and play accordingly, think of Pakistan first and money later. :pakistan:

as much hate there is between the two nations, you guys are the only other nation in this world that speaks the same language as us, eats mostly the same food as us..so for all those good ol times when we were one

best of luck to india

As always, I will have my unperrall support for dada bharat. ;) :sick:

Go Lanka..........:victory:

Back
Top Bottom