What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

We are not afraid of the possibility that Amrika may attack us- and they think by placing some MKI along the border they can scare us :lol:-

Its not for scaring you.......... You know Amrika. They just do it.

And definitely you guys r scared......... whether you say or not.

its not a big thing , deployment is just routine exercise

but one thing what type of formation we will use if we have to fight with both

i think su30 mki will not go inside pakistan they will provide back support to other planes may be some other fighter planes go for
strike it may be a illusion

Its not for scaring you.......... You know Amrika. They just do it.

And definitely you guys r scared......... whether you say or not.

Suppose we are afraid of the shuper powaaar amrika- wonder what makes you excited?-

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Who's scaring you bhaiyya, we are all not fourth graders here. Chill. We fully acknowledge you have the tiger repellent stone and it works great, even on USA, India is small fry.

We are in a possession of monkey repellent aswell :lol:-
we are safe from all the bad bites :D-

Sorry to rain on your parade , but you can station the Sukhois all along the boundry line, it only matters when they actually cross the border. As a matter of fact they did once near Lahore but sadly didn't stay around long enough to make any headlines, however before they fled, some F-16s were able to squarely frame them in their gun sights. Well the guy who saw those hud shots just happen to retire today. Who knows, what he may disclose in his memoirs. ;)
In the meantime let the MKIs thrill you with it's aerobatics. :)

We are greatfull that you've opened our eyes.... your news have been confirmed by another insider who happened to see some mobile phone camera shots of PAF F-16 pointing guns on MKI infiltrators sadly that dumb bharti pilot was too busy while another JF-17 was pointing gun right over his head........ we are doomed by our govt. who bought such expensive good for nothing plane which would make another record of 2000 crashes......

We are greatfull that you've opened our eyes.... your news have been confirmed by another insider who happened to see some mobile phone camera shots of PAF F-16 pointing guns on MKI infiltrators sadly that dumb bharti pilot was too busy while another JF-17 was pointing gun right over his head........ we are doomed by our govt. who bought such expensive good for nothing plane which would make another record of 2000 crashes......

Samjhe nahi sirjee how can a indian pilot stand in front of a pilot from the land of the pure

They are just pressurizing Pakistan with every available resources so it was all part of the plan by US of A.

Placing the SU-30 Mki near Pakistan at a time when American are pressurizing Pakistan on western border.

Indian were asked to put some pressure on eastern border to let Pakistan GOV and Amry come to its knees which till now they

are very much unsucessful.

I am sure indians cannt do much unless they feel adventurous which will be very very dangerous for their health.

There is a quote in Urdu which goes like "Hum tou Doubain gay sanam tum ko beh lay doubain gay".

They are just pressurizing Pakistan with every available resources so it was all part of the plan by US of A.

Placing the SU-30 Mki near Pakistan at a time when American are pressurizing Pakistan on western border.

Indian were asked to put some pressure on eastern border to let Pakistan GOV and Amry come to its knees which till now they

I am sure indians cannt do much unless they feel adventurous which will be very very dangerous for their health.

There is a quote in Urdu which goes like "Hum tou Doubain gay sanam tum ko beh lay doubain gay".

Well placing a few Su 30 near the border is nt putting pressure. Putting pressure means redeployment of forces on ground. Making aggressive overtures and moving tank columns close to the border. Parking a squadron of an aircraft nearby is not putting pressure. If we want to put pressure we need boots on ground...not a birdie flying in the sky.

another example of how much pakistani beleive in conspiracy theories ... grow up pakistanis///

this is bold joke bring something new yaar

ever haired abut TPS-77?

radar_coverage.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

KOI nai news sunao we know it since last 7 years .:lol:

I wouldn't know about the above, they are probably SAM placements (ok radar range my bad) but i did not joke I reiterated a fact of the IAF. They do enter pakistani airspace regularly and frequently boast about how many villagers they scared with their terrain hugging fly by on the other side of the border.

Hey Peregrine ,just celebrating your independence one day before us makes you feel great,how come you forget pakistan was cut out of india and was born,we provided you with money,machine and military when it was divided,don't post unnecessary arguments when you know what is right and what is wrong.

He was just kidding, take it as a joke friend.

after 11 pages.....have we reached a conclusion on why the planes have been stationed near pakistan?

I think its stationed for us to debate for a few more pages.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

India stop war mongering. If you want to get us, come get us, you've had 64 years already. Obviously, Pakistan is currently not a hostile state to you. If you want war we can have war, if you want peace than we are all for that too.
Would love the peace part:cheers:

common man pakistan react on it ? give me link of news please.:rolleyes: when did ISPR or APP post this news? india has every right to move its fighter inside its territory no one has right to comment on it .if they deploy it to wahagah border even we have no issue .same goes to pakistan we keep block-52 only 150km away from india and many PAF bases are near to india its not harmful for india .and end of they day we are not in war time its peace time man .you know very well if indian member say its night pakistani must say nope its day same for both sides .i never seen members just avoid flame troll and agree or contribute with positive energy :disagree: its not mean pakistan react but its mean members here react
well said, I told this long back, but it seems that the thread has grown like Lord Hanuman Tail. People got to see this as just a deployment of IAF inside Indian Border and we are not planning to go for a kill as we have not done a first attack without reasons.

Back
Top Bottom