What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

Some thing is going on............ some thing getting cooked between US & India.
US reacts about Pakistan's involvement in Kabul Emb blast......... And India Stations Sukhoi's at Border.
Timing gives doubt.......

Ya thats true something is fishy lets see whats coming next?

Some thing is going on............ some thing getting cooked between US & India.
US reacts about Pakistan's involvement in Kabul Emb blast......... And India Stations Sukhoi's at Border.
Timing gives doubt.......

Ohh no...lol

Guys this is 6 month old news..!! Kyu daratey ho tum sab ko bina wajha :enjoy:

Well,something is getting cooked by US Nato and India for our dear pakistanis ;)

Better prepare from today :)

LOL at India giving money, machinery & military to Pakistan :girl_wacko:. I believe, it was Goras who did so & not the present day Indians. It is you who needs to get his facts right, not me.

the same line i heard in my street when a young son was fighting with there parents and shouting on them what they did for him, nothing special

that normal story , but you have to ask fact form your father or grandfather they will tell you ..

yes now we are two nation but just one thing we have something common which goras cant divide

sirjee koi to bata do ki kisi post ko thanks kaise karen?koi bat nahi dont bother how silli of me

No brother let them have very incredibly wet dreams.

We are not afraid of the possibility that Amrika may attack us- and they think by placing some MKI along the border they can scare us :lol:-

Pakistans should stop telling Indians where we can station our fighter planes and telling Afghans who they can talk to. All that energy would be best used exerting sovereignty over their own country.

All the trash talk aside, India stationing our warplnes on Indian airbases is hardly reason for them to get their panties into a wad.

We are not afraid of the possibility that Amrika may attack us- and they think by placing some MKI along the border they can scare us :lol:-

Who's scaring you bhaiyya, we are all not fourth graders here. Chill. We fully acknowledge you have the tiger repellent stone and it works great, even on USA, India is small fry.

Back
Top Bottom