What's new

IAF to deploy Apache strike helicopters at Indo-China border

Very interesting indeed, welcome your new high tech Apache to the border, we're looking forward to any encounters, will be interesting to add few Apaches into our collectiion.

qUrHVBu.jpg

No,there isn't it.

This type

21972995.jpg

India can keep dreaming.... they are too poor to buy any Apache in significant numbers. But China can mass produce and deploy hundreds of WZ-10 on the border! :)

India can keep dreaming.... they are too poor to buy any Apache in significant numbers. But China can mass produce and deploy hundreds of WZ-10 on the border! :)

Mate can u give technical comparison of Apache vs wz-10, do u think they have any comparison, and according to me chinese r intelligent people and surely they r not like u who always underestimate others.

Attack helicopters not any chinese mobile to produce hundreds... If you did, then china will become another USSR.... China got 1.5 Billion population..... you guys still have long road to become developed country.....

Yes we are poor, and we are happy with what we are buying .... why you are crying here? Kids will never change...... start your megaton frat...

can you mobilize those tankers into high terrains?

Mate can u give technical comparison of Apache vs wz-10, do u think they have any comparison, and according to me chinese r intelligent people and surely they r not like u who always underestimate others.

Apache vs wz-10 = AIM-92 Stinger vs TY-90

Plz tell me the result:azn:

ka-50 is highly regarded for its maneuverability and agility. Not to forget the coaxial rotor of Ka-50

Coaxial rotors

The missiles today are far more agile than the Chopper will ever be. Today, what is far more valuable in combat is not maneuverability but ECM/EW. Apache outclasses Kamov in that aspect.

However i do agree, that there is a unique quality in quantity, and 22 Apache's are just not enough for even the Pakistani front, let alone the Chinese one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom