What's new

IAF officer sacked over affair with colleague's wife

In the sub-continent: India only... You made a movie on this as well..... didn't you...:chilli:

What a conclusion!! Yaar dont make an idiot of yourself here.. Plenty of people are watching you... You represent your nation here..

By making a movie, you think it happens only in India.. By this sense, you may also think Superman and Batman are real life people because they made a movie about them!!

So then blame it on them. Here in pdf members just copy and past news.

so by your logic if tomorrow, say then I start posting profanities & obscene materials, then its those **** sites that are to be blamed since they are publishing, hey I am just copy pasting it . does this makes sense to you ? so why ask such ridiculous questions in the first place ?

peace of advise : think before you post, don't post for the sake of posting only

Mind your own business people.. Just take a look at you tube. You can see many affairs like this from every country..
@Spring Onion, you really think wife swapping only happens in India???

This is discussion forum isnt it? when you register you automatically agree to discuss social, defence, etc etc affairs here whether you like it or not. we cant discuss your personal affairs here but this is related to defence, and services rules more than the personal affair.

If wife swapping happens in say also Mars does it give a perfect excuse to you?

NOTE: Though it was officers and the Lady's personal affair and choice, but the main point to discuss here is that all of the three were in the forces all of them violated the rules they agreed to follow.

I would say Indians should adopting bollywood fairy tales in professional institutes

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW DELHI: An IAF officer has been dismissed from service after he was indicted by a court of inquiry for allegedly having an affair with the wife of a fellow squadron leader.

The woman, who herself was a squadron leader, had allegedly committed suicide in her government accommodation last year in November in Jodhpur apparently after some argument with her husband.

sufficient material for another bollywood master-piece

:rofl:

What a conclusion!! Yaar dont make an idiot of yourself here.. Plenty of people are watching you... You represent your nation here..

By making a movie, you think it happens only in India.. By this sense, you may also think Superman and Batman are real life people because they made a movie about them!!

No.. But in your case, the movie had a caption, "Based on true Indian Story":chilli:

sufficient material for another bollywood master-piece

:rofl:

Which Bollywood actress would fit most as the cheating wife role you think? Who would be the best fit as the lead role (the lover-boy)? And who would be the lady's husband?

And what should be name of the movie? How about Jism-3

motto of IAF : make love not war.....:yahoo:

Which Bollywood actress would fit most as the cheating wife role you think? Who would be the best fit as the lead role (the lover-boy)? And who would be the lady's husband?

And what should be name of the movie? How about Jism-3
ur obsession abt bollywood movies is commendable.

This is discussion forum isnt it? when you register you automatically agree to discuss social, defence, etc etc affairs here whether you like it or not. we cant discuss your personal affairs here but this is related to defence, and services rules more than the personal affair.

If wife swapping happens in say also Mars does it give a perfect excuse to you?
NOTE: Though it was officers and the Lady's personal affair and choice, but the main point to discuss here is that all of the three were in the forces all of them violated the rules they agreed to follow.

I would say Indians should adopting bollywood fairy tales in professional institutes

Whether we adopt bollywood fairy tales or not is none of your concern.. If the officer is doing a perfect job defending our country then why should I worried about what he does in personal life??We have our own fetishes and what it has to do with what I do in our professional life? Discussing about social, defence and other matters does not mean that we are doing to discuss which toilet an officer used to $hitt and which underwear he wear today.... What he do in his personal life is nothing of our concern and for me it was like invading his privacy..

What you are so worried about wife swapping.. If you don't like then just stay away from it.. Those who like it, let them do it.. It does not harm you in any way.. What is there to discuss in it??

So this is news??? :woot:

People's libidos seem to be hitting new lows and thus resort to posting such non issues!! An IAF officer's affair is big big news for the Pakistanis!! Wow! :woot:

90% people discuss other people like the Pakistanis are doing on this thread.
8% discuss incidents of importance including current affairs etc.
Only 2% discuss ideas!

And that's what's lacking out here on PDF! The levels of discussions are so low that some vague officer's love affair in India has become breaking news on PDF, posted by someone who is desperate for earning some brownie points.

PDF is heading South and at an astounding speed! :tdown:

Whether we adopt bollywood fairy tales or not is none of your concern.. If the officer is doing a perfect job defending our country then why should I worried about what he does in personal life??We have our own fetishes and what it has to do with what I do in our professional life? Discussing about social, defence and other matters does not mean that we are doing to discuss which toilet an officer used to $hitt and which underwear he wear today.... What he do in his personal life is nothing of our concern and for me it was like invading his privacy..

What you are so worried about wife swapping.. If you don't like then just stay away from it.. Those who like it, let them do it.. It does not harm you in any way.. What is there to discuss in it??

Because the overall defense forces discipline level is heavily dependent on the discipline practiced at individual level. The force is called disciplined when the members of the force are disciplined at their individual and conjugal life as well. Why do you think you have all those tests and security checks at the defense recruitment process? Why do they check the individual backgrounds? Well, to make sure that they do not do this type of mishap in their personal life as well as in the force.

Because the overall defense forces discipline level is heavily dependent on the discipline practiced at individual level. The force is called disciplined when the members of the force are disciplined at their individual and conjugal life as well. Why do you think you have all those tests and security checks at the defense recruitment process? Why do they check the individual backgrounds? Well, to make sure that they do not do this type of mishap in their personal life as well as in the force.

Did these test also include questions like how many girls you slept with or what are fetishes you have?? Come on dude.. I am going to office at correct time and I am doing my job they assigned me to do.. If I am doing it correctly and proffesionally why some one have to worried about what I do in my home and with friends.. May be I slept with some girls, may be I drink with friends when I am off.. What it has to do with the office if it does not affect my work?

Back
Top Bottom