What's new

IAF officer sacked over affair with colleague's wife

Cool it guys, a few isolated cases in one of the world's largest militaries mean zilch in respect to kissing the morality of the entire armed forces.

Idiots can be found in every walk of life. It will be almost impossible to ever stamp out these sort if incidents as it comes down to individuals and their morality and urges not their training or anything else. The only thing you can do is respond and punish and gladly that is happening in this case and the wrongdoer has lost his career.

Seeking little bit of " SUGAR " from fellow officer's wife cost him his job.:omghaha:

Might be a good lesson to others not to think through their dickie, eh mate ?

Morraly corrupt indian officers! Shame!

SAME to You.

Pakistan soldier 'stoned to death for affair' in Kurram
BBC News - Pakistan soldier 'stoned to death for affair' in Kurram

Pakistani soldiers, woman executed for illicit relations Pakistani soldiers, woman executed for illicit relations Pakistani soldiers, woman executed for illicit relations - boloji.com

Pakistan soldiers accused of rape
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan soldiers accused of rape

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War

Pakistan's 'shame': Rape cases in 2012 Pakistan’s ‘shame’: Rape cases in 2012 – The Express Tribune

in a report released in 1992, of 60 reported cases of rape, 20% involved police officers. Rape in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Reuters) - Two U.N. peacekeepers from Pakistan have been sentenced to a year in prison for raping a 14-year-old Haitian boy after being convicted in a Pakistani military trial in Haiti, authorities said on Monday.

Pakistani U.N. peacekeepers sentenced in Haiti rape case | Reuters

The worst part is illicit relations are done due to affections and today TV and media provoke it. Adultry is become more fashion and no moral values are valued. The above Cases may be done in India too. I think after all it would be relationship with consent and not the rape. Rape against the woman is really a serious question, we just need to keep our self as a woman and to think if such thing is happen what be happen to us. The Man is Animal rather than Human.

Dude, PDF is at-least a forum, so it shouldn't surprise you that much. I've been frequenting TOI & HT since the mid 90's, they are mainstream newspapers, and what do they do? Without fail for the past decade, they bash Pakistan for the most idiotic of reasons. Don't even get me started on rest of their marvels editorial wonders, which may even surprise my 3 year old niece if she could read. Pure bullshit factories at best. Therefore, let's not get into preaching ethics and standards of journalism.

I agree with you on bolded part.... But i dono where u got the idea of me preaching ethics and standards of journalism..... I thought op was based on the same news paper you mentioned......My point was there are few members who find satisfaction on issues related to rapes and sex in PDF.... and they dont stop themselves in posting any thread on both those topics (if it is from other side of boarder).... Since i consider you as one of the rare sane members from other side of boarder i take your post sportingly....... :)

Indeed but once you enter the Armed forces you agree to follow rules whether wrong or right but you will have to follow otherwise you will be kicked out. Simple as that.

Armed forces do not run on common "practical" practices.
Hence percentage of cases low, but they are human.

this is their personal matter & it is none of anybody's business, I just don't understand the logic behind of how can an issue of infidelity between couples be related to defense discussions, I mean come on its their life. what business do we have in it ? & how on God's green earth can this be related to defense or even Indo-Pak politics is beyond me, the concept of having multiple partners is an private matter, hey people sleep around
get over it

Well, from this thread we can understand the use of IAF Fighter aircraft.. The mentality of the IAF pilots and how professional they are....:omghaha::omghaha:

Cool it guys, a few isolated cases in one of the world's largest militaries mean zilch in respect to kissing the morality of the entire armed forces.

We have a saying, that, you don't have to check all the rice in a pan on the burner to see if it is cooked, you just need to check one or two.....:P

We have a saying, that, you don't have to check all the rice in a pan on the burner to see if it is cooked, you just need to check one or two.....:P

Exactly. Just one or two...
Like all those pole-vaulters!

SAME to You.

Pakistan soldier 'stoned to death for affair' in Kurram
BBC News - Pakistan soldier 'stoned to death for affair' in Kurram

Pakistani soldiers, woman executed for illicit relations Pakistani soldiers, woman executed for illicit relations Pakistani soldiers, woman executed for illicit relations - boloji.com

Pakistan soldiers accused of rape
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan soldiers accused of rape

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War

Pakistan's 'shame': Rape cases in 2012 Pakistan’s ‘shame’: Rape cases in 2012 – The Express Tribune

in a report released in 1992, of 60 reported cases of rape, 20% involved police officers. Rape in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Reuters) - Two U.N. peacekeepers from Pakistan have been sentenced to a year in prison for raping a 14-year-old Haitian boy after being convicted in a Pakistani military trial in Haiti, authorities said on Monday.

Pakistani U.N. peacekeepers sentenced in Haiti rape case | Reuters

The worst part is illicit relations are done due to affections and today TV and media provoke it. Adultry is become more fashion and no moral values are valued. The above Cases may be done in India too. I think after all it would be relationship with consent and not the rape. Rape against the woman is really a serious question, we just need to keep our self as a woman and to think if such thing is happen what be happen to us. The Man is Animal rather than Human.

bwahahahahahaha were they involved in swaping wives like Indians?

did they eye fellow soldiers' wives?. and oh dont talk about UN soldiers in African countries your record is worst

A Fancy dinner or an american visa is all that needed for them and they will give you anything- An American diplomat

Can I have the name of that American diplomat ? You mention an interesting thing , very interesting , true for a lot of countries .

Mind your own business people.. Just take a look at you tube. You can see many affairs like this from every country..
@Spring Onion, you really think wife swapping only happens in India???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom