What's new

IAF might get upto 300 FGFA

Storm Force,you underestimate the Chinese creativity and efficiency,As long as Pakistan need,We can provide a single-engine 5th aircraft within 2-3 years.

You want to say you will build a stealth fighter exclusively for PAF?Good,but how they gona pay or you will do it for free of cost?

Future Of IAF

738545965_113940_50332362_SuPAKFAT_50321_122_9lo.jpg

738551162_113940_50332362_SuPAKFAT_50324_122_426lo.jpg

738556804_SuPAKFAT_50322_122_572lo.jpg

:):)

You want to say you will build a stealth fighter exclusively for PAF?Good,but how they gona pay or you will do it for free of cost?
That says that how good the fighter will be.
Dear pakistanis,
Understand how china is putting pakistan in trouble by offering cheaper and cheap quality AC's in less time.

The KJ200 is not in the same class as Phalcon. KJ2000 is in the same class. This is rather a meaningless comparison it is like comparing JF-17 to Su-30

give the correct info donot bs here is a fact from ur pakistani website
The israeli phalcon compared to swedish saab 2000 and the chinese kj200.

israeli phalcon:

Detection range - 450km

instrumental range - 500km plus

speed of aircraft- 900km/h

price -

swedish saab 2000:

detection range - 350km

instrumental range - 450km

speed of aircraft- 665km/h

price -

chinese kj200:

detection range - 300km

instrumental range - 350km

speed of aircraft-

price -

also what is kj2000, is that some upgrade of chinese kj200 and why isnt Pakistan getting that instead of kj200.
http://forum./lofiversion/index.php/t82893-50.html
ASIAN DEFENCE: IAF to get first Phalcon AWACS on May 20

read post number 1113

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/1284-pakistan-awacs-aew-cs-aircrafts-75.html

some enlightenment on AWACS from neutral source to show where every one stands

Indian AWACS Moving Forward on 2 Fronts

Dear pakistanis,
Understand how china is putting pakistan in trouble by offering cheaper and cheap quality AC's in less time.

Cheap or cost-effecive?

PAK FA will cost $100 mill
whereas F-22 costs $180 mill
So you call that cheap too? Or maybe it's cost-effective?

the same way we pay for JF-17, F-16 block 52 and FC-20.
His post referred to selling Pakistan a Chinese 5th gen, not so much made for PAF, but maybe a variant tailored for PAF e.g FC-20- variant of J-10B tailored for PAF needs.

Cheap or cost-effecive?

PAK FA will cost $100 mill
whereas F-22 costs $180 mill
So you call that cheap too? Or maybe it's cost-effective?
Eurofighter costs $100 million, Su35 costs $65 million that is cost effective. Not some thing which costs $25million that too in less time.

give the correct info donot bs here is a fact from ur pakistani website
The israeli phalcon compared to swedish saab 2000 and the chinese kj200.

israeli phalcon:

Detection range - 450km

instrumental range - 500km plus

speed of aircraft- 900km/h

price -

swedish saab 2000:

detection range - 350km

instrumental range - 450km

speed of aircraft- 665km/h

price -

chinese kj200:

detection range - 300km

instrumental range - 350km

speed of aircraft-

price -

also what is kj2000, is that some upgrade of chinese kj200 and why isnt Pakistan getting that instead of kj200.
http://forum./lofiversion/index.php/t82893-50.html
ASIAN DEFENCE: IAF to get first Phalcon AWACS on May 20

read post number 1113

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/1284-pakistan-awacs-aew-cs-aircrafts-75.html

some enlightenment on AWACS from neutral source to show where every one stands

Indian AWACS Moving Forward on 2 Fronts

Chinese ZDK-03

The actual range is unknown, but uses AESA radar and is said to have a larger search and track range then the SAAB 2000. Exactly how much is not known as of yet.

Chinese ZDK-03

The actual range is unknown, but uses AESA radar and is said to have a larger search and track range then the SAAB 2000. Exactly how much is not known as of yet.

AESA radar doesn't actually means greater range. The detection range of NIIP Bars radar onboard Su-30MKI is greater than RBE2 AESA radar onboard Rafales.

That says that how good the fighter will be.
Dear pakistanis,
Eurofighter costs $100 million, Su35 costs $65 million that is cost effective. Not some thing which costs $25million that too in less time.

so you agree that different markets have different prices?
therefore it is wrong to call Chinese aircraft cheap.

$25 million???? where did you get that figure from?
older J-10A costs $28 mill
J-10B with longer range AESA radar, IRST, DSI, new EW/ECM suite will cost a lot more than $28 mill.
FC-20 will cost considerably more then J-10B, with FILAT pods and KG-300G Jamming pod and RAM coating.

Given all that^^^
what is this bull**** about cheap Chinese aircraft?

AESA radar doesn't actually means greater range. The detection range of NIIP Bars radar onboard Su-30MKI is greater than RBE2 AESA radar onboard Rafales.

I know that, but it will have a greater range then SAAB 2000, it is just not known how much greater.

I know that, but it will have a greater range then SAAB 2000, it is just not known how much greater.

Speculations my friend, though i believe ZDK-03 will have better range than SAAB. But i'll prefer to wait until the specifications comes out rather than speculating.

Speculations my friend, though i believe ZDK-03 will have better range than SAAB. But i'll prefer to wait until the specifications comes out rather than speculating.

PAF claimed that it has greater range, the exact range remains classified.
Unless the specs are leaked, I see no other way of finding out.

PAF claimed that it has greater range, the exact range remains classified.
Unless the specs are leaked, I see no other way of finding out.

Even IAF believes that DRDO AEW&C is in same class as SAAB ERIYEA with Inflight refueling and many others gizmos and gadgets ....BUT specs are not leaked and IAF want to induct some 9+ AEW&C ,but still it's more clear and no speculation from our side because of democratic front You know.......:):)

Please don't assume everythingatleast for Chinese thing as many of things are not out at market or any reliable source ............. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom