What's new

IAF looking to Induct all Six Squadrons of Tejas by 2022

So finally after 60 years of development - IAF can have their mighty 4th Gen Tejas by 2022. Has got to be the most boring fighter jet development in history of mankind.

firstly, where did u got the 60 years figure??????????.........................

secondly, i din't knew IAF was developing LCA tejas for the entertainment purpose of our beloved neighbors.

So finally after 60 years of development - IAF can have their mighty 4th Gen Tejas by 2022. Has got to be the most boring fighter jet development in history of mankind.

60 years??
More like 25.

I'd expect more from an "ELITE" member. No better than a common troll.

how many blocks are planned for tejas ?and also what about exporting it ?

Confirmed blocks are 2, later there could be sure (there has even been talk about this very subject)but let's wait and see. As for exports- let India crawl before it walks, the damn things have to be inducted in substantial numbers before HAL can even think of exporting to others. But given its small size that packs a mean punch it could have export potential but that it waaayyyyy down the road.

secondly, i din't knew IAF was developing LCA tejas for the entertainment purpose of our beloved neighbors.

It is, because A, anything else in IAF is superior and B, when LCA is inducted even this complaining has no base anymore and even more jealousy will be left. So let the trolls have at least some fun.

Pakistani mathematics ?? :)

So you believe India started working on LCA in 1952.. Much before they actually bought Mig 21, which LCA is supposed to replace.. :D

By 2022 ? Maybe not even then as we already know Indian deadlines. :rofl:

By that time Pakistan will be flying J-31 or J-2X over its sky :azn:

Good for you guys, I would but first hope that you make the JF17 first..

dont worry even with all these delays IAF will be able to send fear to PAF bone marrow

gr8 plz attack india in 2022 with J-31 or J-2X and take kashmir .
Solve the issue once for all.
its funny you couldn't defeat india with US tech weapons now u guys relying on chinese weapon.......
best of luck

Right, considering you guys haven't even inducted the J-10/FC-20 which we've been hearing about the PAF buying for YEARS I'd hold my tongue when Indians are discussing GUARANTEED orders with funds and everything cleared. You guys speak a lot but I don't see much action. Yet you love to troll threads about India actually buying things!!

If the J-31/J-2X is anything but a nice looking shell by 2022 I'll be surprised. Either way they'll be easy meat for the Super MKIs and Rafales let alone the PAK-FA/FGFA.

i don't understand whether the mirage-2000s , mig-27 , mig-29s nd jaguars r gonna be phased out or will be upgraded when a new gen. of fighters of IAF has emerged

Back
Top Bottom