What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

There is no need to deal with Israel so-called nukes like there is no urgent to deal with France nuclear weapons.

Giving nukes to rogue states in the ME which have no problem to kill their own people is the last thing someone should do if he wants the humane race to continue to exist.

Shylock, mark my words, you and your zionist state won't be able to prevent others getting a deterrent to the israeli nukes! Your nuclear blackmail is almost over and you can go and whine about it as long as you want.

My "genius" anti-Semite,

If it is a nuclear blackmail, please elaborate what Israel is blackmailing and from which countries.

Yeah, I'll tell you that first tell me what will you do after I tell you that?

What about to possibility that Iran will use nuclear blackmail? Or nuclear blackmail is allowed to any country which is not Israel?

Why should only israel be allowed to use nuclear blackmail?

Yeah, I'll tell you that first tell me what will you do after I tell you that?

Why should only israel be allowed to use nuclear blackmail?

You want to know my reaction to your answer? Then stop running and answer my question and I promise that my reply will follow.

What did Israel blackmailed from its Arab neighbours by using its image as a nuclear state?

Why you against Israel's nuclear blackmail (as you deloused) and in favour of Iran using nuclear blackmail?

You want to know my reaction to your answer? Then stop running and answer my question and I promise that my reply will follow.

What did Israel blackmailed from its Arab neighbours by using its image as a nuclear state?

Why you against Israel's nuclear blackmail (as you deloused) and in favour of Iran using nuclear blackmail?

It's you who's running away, answer my question first, you zionist liar!

It's you who's running away, answer my question first, you zionist liar!

You are dumb as a doorknob.

You want me to know in advance what my reply will be to your answer to my question? Do you know how stupid your request is?

Just answer my questions and you will have my reply.

You are dumb as a doorknob.

You want me to know in advance what my reply will be to your answer to my question? Do you know how stupid your request is?

Just answer my questions and you will have my reply.

I didn't ask what your reply will be, I asked what you're going to do after I answer. Are you going to convert and become a human being? So, answer my question and I'll answer yours.

I didn't ask what your reply will be, I asked what you're going to do after I answer. Are you going to convert and become a human being? So, answer my question and I'll answer yours.

I answered your question, so stop playing on time and for once give an honest answer. If by "human being" you mean a rotten anti-Semite then you know the answer yourself.

I answered your question, so stop playing on time and for once give an honest answer. If by "human being" you mean a rotten anti-Semite then you know the answer yourself.

No, you haven't answered my question. By 'human being' I mean a real human being not a rotten zionist nazi. Now, answer my question.

No, you haven't answered my question. By 'human being' I mean a real human being not a rotten zionist nazi. Now, answer my question.

What exactly is your question? Am I going to change and see the light because of an anti-Semite finally answered my question? WTF?

When will you stop dicking around and give simple answers to simple questions:

What exactly is your question? Am I going to change and see the light because of an anti-Semite finally answered my question? WTF?

When will you stop dicking around and give simple answers to simple questions:

The last question validates the fact that israel is using nuclear blackmail or else why would you ask why I'm against it? And I'll answer your first question only if you answer my following questions first and I'm repeating my questions: are you going ask the isareli government to dismantle its nukes? Are you going to ask the israeli government to stop its illegal occupation of Palestine? Are you, as a person, ready to abandon your beastly and wicked ways? Now, don't run away from my questions like a little girl!

Here is your answers:

I will ask my government to come clean and expose its WMD only when the existence of my country will not be threatened by any country or faction in the ME.

I will never ask my country to stop the "illegal occupation of Palestine" because there is no such thing and accepting this demand means the elimination of Israel. Israel was established as the Jewish nation state in the Jewish historic homeland, and the Palestinians can have an independent country next to Israel and not instead of it.

As for your third question, you are the last who can judge me in the light of your manipulations and trolling all through this thread. I reject your claims about my "wicked way" and I tried and still trying to have a sincere discussion and present legitimate and honest arguments. You do not have to agree with my opinions, but blaming me for being dishonest is absurd.

Now, are you going finally to answer my questions or do you have more stalling tactics and let me quote you: "run like a little girl"? BTW my second question is no way an admission that Israel blackmail its neighbours with its WMD. If you think this is the situation and you condemn it so strongly, then why you are happy to accept that Iran will be able to do the same despicable thing?

Here is your answers:

I will ask my government to come clean and expose its WMD only when the existence of my country will not be threatened by any country or faction in the ME.

I will never ask my country to stop the "illegal occupation of Palestine" because there is no such thing and accepting this demand means the elimination of Israel. Israel was established as the Jewish nation state in the Jewish historic homeland, and the Palestinians can have an independent country next to Israel and not instead of it.

As for your third question, you are the last who can judge me in the light of your manipulations and trolling all through this thread. I reject your claims about my "wicked way" and I tried and still trying to have a sincere discussion and present legitimate and honest arguments. You do not have to agree with my opinions, but blaming me for being dishonest is absurd.

Now, are you going finally to answer my questions or do you have more stalling tactics and let me quote you: "run like a little girl"? BTW my second question is no way an admission that Israel blackmail its neighbours with its WMD. If you think this is the situation and you condemn it so strongly, then why you are happy to accept that Iran will be able to do the same despicable thing?

All your answers are 'no' and you expect straight answer from me? Americans have disclosed that israel was about to use its nukes in 1973 and that is what nuclear blackmail is all about. In a conventional war if the Arabs achieve victory israel has the option to use its nukes.

All your answers are 'no' and you expect straight answer from me? Americans have disclosed that israel was about to use its nukes in 1973 and that is what nuclear blackmail is all about. In a conventional war if the Arabs achieve victory israel has the option to use its nukes.

You call Israel's right to prevent its elimination "nuclear blackmail"? Israel blackmailing the Arabs not to destroy it? Indeed, Israel is the source of all evil.

You call Israel's right to prevent its elimination "nuclear blackmail"? Israel blackmailing the Arabs not to destroy it? Indeed, Israel is the source of all evil.

In 1973, israel did not face total destruction, it was about to use nukes to prevent an Egyptian victory in the Sinai.

In 1973, israel did not face total destruction, it was about to use nukes to prevent an Egyptian victory in the Sinai.

In the 1973 War it was feared that the Israeli Army was on the verge of collapse and then nothing will stop Egypt to invade into the heart of Israel. If the government did delivered a massage to the Americans (and there controversies about it), it was in order to prevent the destruction of the country.

In any case, what blackmailing got to do with it? Even if accepting your argument, Egypt and Syria launched unprovoked attack on Israel after three years of a ceasefire, and Israel prevented them from defeating its forces, what exactly Israel blackmailed from them? Its total military defeat?

BTW, eventually, Israel win the 1973 War only by conventional capabilities and the war ended when the Israelis Army was only 100km from Cairo and 35km from Damascus.

This is the only case of "nuclear blackmail" you have got against Israel? for more than 40 years Israel is believed to have nukes and that is it? A threat to use WMD if it be defeated in a war more than 30 years ago? This is the main reason why Iran should develop nukes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom