What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

You cannot handle any of my arguments and the fact the you are just telling lies, so you continue to act like a coward. All your ridiculous links will not change it.

Run run, run away. :P

At least be original and change your links. :oops:

You cannot handle any of my arguments and the fact the you are just telling lies, so you continue to act like a coward. All your ridiculous links will not change it.

At least be original and change your links. :oops:

Shylock you're a disgrace to human race, you have no shame, no humanity, no truth! All you have is lies and deceit, those faces in the links, they are saying it.

Shylock you're a disgrace to human race, you have no shame, no humanity, no truth! All you have is lies and deceit.

So you run out of stupid links? Try something refreshing and reply to my arguments instead of spreading lies and acting like a coward.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Shylock you're a disgrace to human race, you have no shame, no humanity, no truth! All you have is lies and deceit.

So you run out of stupid links? Try something refreshing and reply to my arguments instead of spreading lies and acting like a coward.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

How many times have you repeated your lies? Have you counted?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom