What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

My thick skinned zionist, your lies cannot hide the threat from the israeli WMDs!

What threat? On whom? What kind?

Even though you are anti-Semite and intellectually challenged the least you can do is to explain clearly your arguments so we can all know how stupid they are.

China has even more nuclear reactors and a declared nuclear weapons programme and it is very close to Bangladesh. India with its nuclear weapons has a border with Bangladesh. Why they are not a threat?

India is a threat but China is not. China does not have any intention of occupying any neighbour so it cannot be a threat. Anyway, israel's WMDs are the greatest threat because with these weapons israel wants to continue its illegal occupation and expand illegal settlements..

India is a threat but China is not. China does not have any intention of occupying any neighbour so it cannot be a threat. Anyway, israel's WMDs are the greatest threat because with these weapons israel wants to continue its illegal occupation and expand illegal settlements..

If that is the case then why Israel is ready to establish an independent Palestinian state? Why Israel offered twice (2000 and 2008) to withdraw from more than 90% of the West Bank? Why Israel completely withdrew from Gaza and evacuated all its settlements from there? Why Israel withdrew completely in the 1980's from the Sinai Peninsula (bigger than all of Israel) and evacuated all its settlements from there too? Why Israel completely withdrew from South Lebanon in 2000?

And Why India is a threat to Bangladesh? Because of India Bangladesh is now independent country and not part of Pakistan.

If that is the case then why Israel is ready to establish an independent Palestinian state? Why Israel offered twice (2000 and 2008) to withdraw from more than 90% of the West Bank? Why Israel completely withdrew from Gaza and evacuated all its settlements from there? Why Israel withdrew completely in the 1980's from the Sinai Peninsula (bigger than all of Israel) and evacuated all its settlements from there too? Why Israel completely withdrew from South Lebanon in 2000?

Israel never wants to establish an independent Palestine, it's a great bluff. Israel's WMDs are designed to ensure that no one can stop the israeli hegemony and occupation. So, it is safe to say that the israeli WMDs are one of the biggest barriers to peace in the ME

And Why India is a threat to Bangladesh? Because of India Bangladesh is now independent country and not part of Pakistan.

Shylock, Vietnam also gained independence because of China's help, but does that stop Vietnam from seeing China as a threat? Why should it be different for india Bangladesh relation? It cannot be different for india just because india happens to be israel's trusted ally.

Israel never wants to establish an independent Palestine, it's a great bluff. Israel's WMDs are designed to ensure that no one can stop the israeli hegemony and occupation. So, it is safe to say that the israeli WMDs are one of the biggest barriers to peace in the ME

Shylock, Vietnam also gained independence because of China's help, but does that stop Vietnam from seeing China as a threat? Why should it be different for india Bangladesh relation? It cannot be different for india just because india happens to be israel's trusted ally.

You continue to ignore the illogic in your argument: how come a country with hegemonic aspirations withdraw from larger territories which are twice as big as its current one?

You should consider the possibility that you are completely and absolutely do not know what your are talking about.

You continue to ignore the illogic in your argument: how come a country with hegemonic aspirations withdraw from larger territories which are twice as big as its current one?

You should consider the possibility that you are completely and absolutely do not know what your are talking about.

For forty years israel claimed that it did not possess WMDs but we know know that israel was lying. Cunning israelis always think that the world does not know what it is doing. Israel has started the nuclear arms race in ME and that is the hard truth.

For forty years israel claimed that it did not possess WMDs but we know know that israel was lying. Cunning israelis always think that the world does not know what it is doing. Israel has started the nuclear arms race in ME and that is the hard truth.

The hard truth is that you as usual avoid answering any question about your argument, I guess because you do not have an answer and you are too afraid to admit it.

The hard truth is that you as usual avoid answering any question about your argument, I guess because you do not have an answer and you are too afraid to admit it.

Pay attention, israel has started the nuclear arms race in ME, just as the US started it in the world.

Pay attention, israel has started the nuclear arms race in ME, just as the US started it in the world.

No connection what so ever between these two events: different factors, different timing, different considerations. what it is got to do with the territory Israel withdrew from in the last 40 years?

No connection what so ever between these two events: different factors, different timing, different considerations. what it is got to do with the territory Israel withdrew from in the last 40 years?

We are not talking about stolen property, we're talking about nuclear arms race started by israel.

We are not talking about stolen property, we're talking about nuclear arms race started by israel.

Go back and see that you claimed that Israel wants to use its WMD in order to hold territories and I just explained to you that your argument is not connected to reality. Now, as usual, you changed your argument and talking about nuclear arms race, but again reality is completely different: except of two attempts (Iraq and Syria) other Arab state did not develop nukes since Israel was considered as a nuclear state in the 1960's!

If you want to prevent nuclear arms race in the ME, pressurise Iran to dismantle its nuclear programme: As exposed in Wikileaks, Iran's nuclear ambitions are the main reason why Arab countries consider to acquire nukes.

Go back and see that you claimed that Israel wants to use its WMD in order to hold territories and I just explained to you that your argument is not connected to reality. Now, as usual, you changed your argument and talking about nuclear arms race, but again reality is completely different: except of two attempts (Iraq and Syria) other Arab state did not develop nukes since Israel was considered as a nuclear state in the 1960's!

If you want to prevent nuclear arms race in the ME, pressurise Iran to dismantle its nuclear programme: As exposed in Wikileaks, Iran's nuclear ambitions are the main reason why Arab countries consider to acquire nukes.

Kingdom denounces Israeli intransigence

By GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN & ABDUL HANNAN TAGO | ARAB NEWS

Published: Dec 5, 2011 01:09 Updated: Dec 5, 2011 01:29

RIYADH: Chief of General Intelligence Prince Muqrin on Sunday blasted Israeli leaders for their intransigence and criticized what he described as an isolationist policy.

He criticized the double standard of Tel Aviv with regard to Palestine and on weapons of mass destruction. He urged Israelis to change their approach to negotiations with Palestinians for the sake of peace and security in the region.

“Security and economic issues are of major concern to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which as a bloc has emerged stronger to benefit the region,” said Prince Muqrin at the second session of the high-profile “Gulf and Globe Conference” in Riyadh.

The session was chaired by Abdulmohsen Al-Akkas, former minister of social affairs.

Referring to the two-day conference, Prince Muqrin said the event was particularly significant in terms of the GCC states’ drive toward joint action in the areas of security, stability and the economic integration. Prince Muqrin also spoke about other regional issues with special reference to Iran and Israel. He said: “The position of the Kingdom on Iran’s nuclear program was clear and every nation has the right to have a peaceful nuclear energy program.”

RIYADH: Chief of General Intelligence Prince Muqrin on Sunday blasted Israeli leaders for their intransigence and criticized what he described as an isolationist policy.

He criticized the double standard of Tel Aviv with regard to Palestine and on weapons of mass destruction. He urged Israelis to change their approach to negotiations with Palestinians for the sake of peace and security in the region.

“Security and economic issues are of major concern to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which as a bloc has emerged stronger to benefit the region,” said Prince Muqrin at the second session of the high-profile “Gulf and Globe Conference” in Riyadh.

The session was chaired by Abdulmohsen Al-Akkas, former minister of social affairs.

Referring to the two-day conference, Prince Muqrin said the event was particularly significant in terms of the GCC states’ drive toward joint action in the areas of security, stability and the economic integration. Prince Muqrin also spoke about other regional issues with special reference to Iran and Israel. He said: “The position of the Kingdom on Iran’s nuclear program was clear and every nation has the right to have a peaceful nuclear energy program.”

So what? KSA condemn Israel, what a surprise.

KSA is threatened from Iran and not from Israel, do you argue differently? So, Iran with nukes and not Israel with nukes will lead to a nuclear arms race in the ME.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

So what? KSA condemn Israel, what a surprise.

KSA is threatened from Iran and not from Israel, do you argue differently? So, Iran with nukes and not Israel with nukes will lead to a nuclear arms race in the ME.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom