What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Israel needs whatever mean necessary against the ocean of Muslim hostility it surrounded with which includes hundreds of millions of Muslims.

Israel is like a villa in the jungle in a very unstable region that have included dictatorial barbaric regimes which has no hesitations or moral dilemmas regarding the means of terror they should use against Israel. Israel is the only country in the world that its existence is challenged every day by significant part of the world, and which is constantly threatened to be destroyed by Iran.

If WMD is what needed to deter all this sea of hatred, so be it. But Israel as a stable and liberal democracy pose no threat to world stability nor to its neighbours, so it should definitely not be the focus of world attention while rogue states like Iran, North Korea and Pakistan develop WMD. Israel allegedly WMD is not a bigger threat than UK WMD

The blind US military and economic support and israel's superiority in conventional weapons are all for what? Your hypocrisy is astounding!

Israel's superiority in the conventional weapons is for what? Your hypocrisy is astounding!

Your limited intellectual capacity is astounding.

There is no contradiction: Israel needs to maintain its superiority in all military areas in order to deter any barbaric aggressor from even play with the idea that he has any chance to defeat Israel and destroy it. Conventional superiority is hardly enough to deter hundreds of millions of barbaric people that their hatred towards Israel is pathological.

Israel is a democratic responsible state who will not use WMD without any strong justification (like a real external threat to its existence), so the international community and even an anti-Semite like yourself should focus on other countries which have rogue regimes with WMD.

Your limited intellectual capacity is astounding.

There is no contradiction: Israel needs to maintain its superiority in all military areas in order to deter any barbaric aggressor from even play with the idea that he has any chance to defeat Israel and destroy it. Conventional superiority is hardly enough to deter hundreds of millions of barbaric people that their hatred towards Israel is pathological.

Israel is a democratic responsible state who will not use WMD without any strong justification (like a real external threat to its existence), so the international community and even an anti-Semite like yourself should focus on other countries which have rogue regimes with WMD.

My intellectual capacity is okay, you severely lack honesty and humanity. BTW israel is the ideal example of a rogue state.

My intellectual capacity is okay, you severely lack honesty and humanity.[/QUOTE

You do not like to hear the truth, so you run away to trolling.

Repeating your lies won't serve you a bit, it will only strengthen the belief that you're indeed a shylock the villain.

Turkish PM: Israel a nuclear threat

Relations between Jerusalem, Ankara slip further as Turkish PM warns Israel's nuclear capabilities pose regional threat

Associated Press
Published: 10.05.11, 14:42 / Israel News

Turkey's prime minister says Israel is a threat to the region for having a nuclear weapon. Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke Wednesday during a trip to South Africa. His comments were carried by Turkey's Anatolia news agency.

Repeating your lies won't serve you a bit, it will only strengthen the belief that you're indeed a shylock the villain.

You do not have anything to say regarding my points so you continue to evade the truth in the most degraded way: dirty tricks and personal insults.

This is your only tactics in this thread, but unfortunately to an anti-Smite like yourself - the truth is out, nothing you can do about it

You're evading what most of the world is saying, israel's nukes are a threat to peace.

No, I refuted your nonsense again and again, you are evading the stupidity of your argument by degrading yourself to trolling.

Again it is not a question of majority and minority: for example in your flag country overwhelming majority of the people prefer to live in a failed state which is performing like a swamp, so are they on the right side?

The truth is out, nothing you can do about it.

Let the Wall Street protests spread across the globe and soon people like you will see who's living in the fantasy world! Capitalism led by the Jewish businesses, their hegemony and nuclear blackmail will all come to an abrupt and bloody end like it happened to the Tsars of Russia. Just wait a few more years, it has already started.

Occupy protests against capitalism spread around world | World news | The Observer
But Communism is also a Jewish invention. You are busted my friend. :(

P.S. Did you build a shelter against Israeli nukes already? Here a useful link for u:

How to Build a Fallout Shelter - wikiHow

I suggest you to enter it, lock and then throw keys away.

You are still trolling.

Just telling the hard truth.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

But Communism is also a Jewish invention. You are busted my friend. :(

P.S. Did you build a shelter against Israeli nukes already? Here a useful link for u:

How to Build a Fallout Shelter - wikiHow

I suggest you to enter it, lock and then throw keys away.

Trying to intimidate us with your nukes, now, that's nuclear terrorism.

Why does Israel need Nukes ? Iran should not have nukes, and same goes for Israel, and every country on the Planet especially in the Middle East.... I think because Israel has Nukes, it pushes other countries to get their own.. Lets say Iran gets Nukes, do you think countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, And Egypt will accept the fact that their lovely neighbours Iran, and Israel can attack them and destroy everything on their land and they can't answer back ? As an Egyptian, i can not accept the fact that one or two countries next to me have Nukes. They either get rid of it, or i will get my own, its only fair, don't you think ? Especially, when i have a bad history with those countries.

Back
Top Bottom