What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

It's a reality, that's why you don't mind wasting your time to hide it. Your time will be better utilised if you convince your fellow israelis to give up the nukes and adopt a reasonable defence policy.

It is only a reality in your little world up there in the maze you can choose to call it your mind. In the real world it is only hallucinations that should be exposed for the sake of ordinary members of PDF who might mistakenly believe your lies.

It is only a reality in your little world up there in the maze you can choose to call it your mind. In the real world it is only hallucinations that should be exposed for the sake of ordinary members of PDF who might mistakenly believe your lies.

Thinking that somehow israel's WMDs are acceptable in ME is what we call the ultimate hallucination, you're definitely high on dope.

Thinking that somehow israel's WMDs are acceptable in ME is what we call the ultimate hallucination, you're definitely high on dope.

Your statement is a new record of stupidity, even by your standards. There is no connection between regional acceptance and developing WMD. In reality, not in your fantasy world, countries do not ask permission from their adversaries to develop WMD. If you fail to understand this simple logic, you are not on dope, you should by in the asylum.

Does Pakistan WMD are acceptable on India and Afghanistan? Does North Korea WMD are acceptable on South Korea, Japan and China? Does China WMD are acceptable on India, Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan? Does Iran WMD are acceptable on KSA, UAE, Russia, Iraq, Azarbijan?

Your statement is a new record of stupidity, even by your standards. There is no connection between regional acceptance and developing WMD. In reality, not in your fantasy world, countries do not ask permission from their adversaries to develop WMD. If you fail to understand this simple logic, you are not on dope, you should by in the asylum.

Does Pakistan WMD are acceptable on India and Afghanistan? Does North Korea WMD are acceptable on South Korea, Japan and China? Does China WMD are acceptable on India, Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan? Does Iran WMD are acceptable on KSA, UAE, Russia, Iraq, Azarbijan?

Your statement is nothing but a symbol of devilish intention. That's how israel has become the symbol of a perfect villain.

Shylock didn't have horns, you're distorting the picture.

I am glad to hear that this is the only detail that interrupt you in your picture which is painted with anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry. And I can see that you run out of lies, eventually, about the topic. From knowing you, you will soon find new lies to scream.

I am glad to hear that this is the only detail that interrupt you in your picture which is painted with anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry. And I can see that you run out of lies, eventually, about the topic. From knowing you, you will soon find new lies to scream.

Look it's not good to advertise that you're about to be destroyed by your neighbours and then point nukes at them. Give back what you have stolen and give up your WMDs. This is the only way to have peace with your neighbours, that is, if you want peace to begin with.

Look it's not good to advertise that you're about to be destroyed by your neighbours and then point nukes at them. Give back what you have stolen and give up your WMDs. This is the only way to have peace with your neighbours, that is, if you want peace to begin with.

Again, I was right - you continue to lie senselessly.

When you say "peace" you mean the destruction of Israel after it will surrender to the mercy of barbaric anti-Semites like yourself. This is the same "peace" Hitler offered Czechoslovakia in the Munich Agreement of 1938.

We are not too happy to give away all what we worked and fight for to a bunch of people who reject modernity, praise terrorism, and are in the bottom of human development (according to their own admission).

In spite your limited intellectual capacity even you could understand why Israel might be slightly reluctant to agree to this kind of "peace".

Again, I was right - you continue to lie senselessly.

When you say "peace" you mean the destruction of Israel after it will surrender to the mercy of barbaric anti-Semites like yourself. This is the same "peace" Hitler offered Czechoslovakia in the Munich Agreement of 1938.

We are not too happy to give away all what we worked and fight for to a bunch of people who reject modernity, praise terrorism, and are in the bottom of human development (according to their own admission).

In spite your limited intellectual capacity even you could understand why Israel might be slightly reluctant to agree to this kind of "peace".

You're despised across the globe yet and we can see that you won't give up your wicked ways. In that case blame others when they decide to chastise you for your wickedness. It happened to you many times in the past but history could not teach you anything.

You're despised across the globe yet and we can see that you won't give up your wicked ways. In that case blame others when they decide to chastise you for your wickedness. It happened to you many times in the past but history could not teach you anything.

History taught us never to succumb to malicious and vile anti-Semites like yourself who are obsessively plotting how to destroy Israel and have the nerve to offer us to commit suicide while they call it "peace".

And we are wicked for not accepting your "generous" offer to destroy ourselves. The day all the Muslim people are ready to accept your offer and give up their lands and return to Sub-Sahara Africa, then we might be willing to consider it too.

History taught us never to succumb to malicious and vile anti-Semites like yourself who are obsessively plotting how to destroy Israel and have the nerve to offer us to commit suicide while they call it "peace".

And we are wicked for not accepting your "generous" offer to destroy ourselves. The day all the Muslim people are ready to accept your offer and give up their lands and return to Sub-Sahara Africa, then we might be willing to consider it too.

How could giving up WMDs and returning the stolen land be considered as destroying israel?

How could giving up WMDs and returning the stolen land be considered as destroying israel?

It is obvious than in your eyes any territory in the heartland of the Muslim civilisation (e.g. the ME) which has a Jewish state on it is "stolen" and any mean Israel has to defend itself from its hostile surrounding is "WMD".

It is obvious than in your eyes any territory in the heartland of the Muslim civilisation (e.g. the ME) which has a Jewish state on it is "stolen" and any mean Israel has to defend itself from its hostile surrounding is "WMD".

Nope, israel doesn't need WMDs to defend itself against countries which don't have nukes. It's a false logic.

Nope, israel doesn't need WMDs to defend itself against countries which don't have nukes. It's a false logic.

Israel needs whatever mean necessary against the ocean of Muslim hostility it surrounded with which includes hundreds of millions of Muslims.

Israel is like a villa in the jungle in a very unstable region that have included dictatorial barbaric regimes which has no hesitations or moral dilemmas regarding the means of terror they should use against Israel. Israel is the only country in the world that its existence is challenged every day by significant part of the world, and which is constantly threatened to be destroyed by Iran.

If WMD is what needed to deter all this sea of hatred, so be it. But Israel as a stable and liberal democracy pose no threat to world stability nor to its neighbours, so it should definitely not be the focus of world attention while rogue states like Iran, North Korea and Pakistan develop WMD. Israel allegedly WMD is not a bigger threat than UK WMD

Back
Top Bottom