What's new

I wish India shows some spine while dealing with China: Omar Abdullah

Metaphoric, China bombing Delhi would have no real benefit other then suffering people. as Indians are Hard workers to, never underestimate the enemy however right now By reading many of the opinions of Indians they consider their government weak and china takes advantage of that hey they said it not me.

True story

Insha Allah...we surely will. But things in the International level will not change over night. It takes time. In case of India, it will definitely take much more time but when the elephant decides to do some thing...it definitely will. :smokin:

Cannot wait.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

True story

Like I've said war is bad for both sides, Asia is getting Rich and both our people need to benefit we can put war aside for 50-100 years, our goals are developing our country Military and society. etc etc

I will keep claiming South Tibet until you hand it over to us.

If you don't like it, then just go ahead and fight us.

Your claim means nothing..untill you can prove it...you can claim the the entire world ..but that would not make it yours.

As they say possesion is nine tenth of the law..in AP you neither have the possession nor have the law on your side!!

@chinesetiger why did china gave AP back to india? You ok kid?.... Admit it your little china runaway in fear of indian airforce might join the war. China didnt had b*lls to come and get it. Tell your cheap junk china to stop begging AP. Grow some nut down there and come and take it....

Arunachal belongs to china , India should end its illegal occupations on the territories of other countries , its not good for them also.

Like I've said war is bad for both sides, Asia is getting Rich and both our people need to benefit we can put war aside for 50-100 years, our goals are developing our country Military and society. etc etc

absolutely true. We don't need war. It's seems great to come and support war on the internet, like most youngsters do.

But in reality war is very cruel. Most of these warmongers don't even live in India/China/Pakistan. they want us to go to war while they keep thumping their chest sitting somewhere in America or Europe.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Arunachal belongs to china , India should end its illegal occupations on the territories of other countries , its not good for them also.

No, it does not.

We already took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and then we gave it back to you. :lol:

You lost in both sectors, don't you remember?

Only some one who has no idea on how wars fought can talk like that..like China gave it back, because of its good nature.

China captured a small part of AP but could not hold it as its logistics were severely stretched.. interestingly logistics were also the primary reason why Indian army had to make a tactical retreat from the region.

Actually China captured most of Arunachal, but their supply lines must have stretched too far. India was getting a beating. No army leaves territory just like that when the enemy army cannot fight back.

absolutely true. We don't need war. It's seems great to come and support war on the internet, like most youngsters do.

But in reality war is very cruel. Most of these warmongers don't even live in India/China/Pakistan. they want us to go to war while they keep thumping their chest sitting somewhere in America or Europe.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

No, it does not.

Very true as I've said before getting rich is number one not war a bunch of warmongering kids think is cool. as for South Tibet I hear India's Politicians are pretty corrupt and weak will a nice slump of cash make them hand it over :D ? the object of the game is win without firing a bullet but thats a story for another time developing both our countries is the number one priority.

Cut the routes from pakistan,chinese will bow down their heads while passing through malacca straits:lol:
This is american objective in af-pakk region;)
and who gonna cut those routes? a lot of people from both sides died while building these route...NO one can dare cut those routes......ur US which is for now on his knees begging us to attend Bonn conference? & they got their own routes blocked for now :D

Very true as I've said before getting rich is number one not war a bunch of warmongering kids think is cool. as for South Tibet I hear India's Politicians are pretty corrupt and weak will a nice slump of cash make them hand it over :D ? the object of the game is win without firing a bullet but thats a story for another time developing both our countries is the number one priority.

Err....they wouldn't like to lose face. handing over a piece of land ain't that easy.
had it bee, the corrupt politicians here would have had sold entire NE to China by now.

MUMBAI:
"I think that for far too long we have been apologetic, both in terms of our relationship with Pakistan and also China which we don't need to be. I think we should deal with China on an equal footing. If they call into question parts of our sovereignty, we have every right to call into question parts of their sovereignty," he asserted.

His statement was greeted with thunderous applause from the gathering.

I wish India shows some spine while dealing with China: Omar Abdullah - The Times of India

Statement meant for public consumption. Policies cannot be changed overnight. If China starts changing its stance, policies would change too. After all its not like China issued us an ultimatum on Arunachal.

Actually China captured most of Arunachal, but their supply lines must have stretched too far. India was getting a beating. No army leaves territory just like that when the enemy army cannot fight back.

Yes Indian army had severe logistical problems then and because it was unprepared for mountain warfare and it was a surprise attack..this coupled with fact that Chinese had deployed eight soldiers for every one Indian soldiers..heavy casualties mounted up on Indian side.It was decided by Indian high command to retreat from the area and establish defenses futher West(where logistical supply will be easier).

But Chinese offensive too ran out of steam ..as they had reach the limits of their own supply chain and had to retreat from the area.

Yes, in the plains of Assam, the battle would have turned in favour of India cuz Indian Army would have better logistics while the Chinese supply line would have been under terrible stress due to the terrain they have to travel to reach Assam.

but, i think the Chinese never intended to take the fight upto the plains of Assam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom