What's new

I wish India shows some spine while dealing with China: Omar Abdullah

Cut the routes from pakistan,chinese will bow down their heads while passing through malacca straits:lol:
This is american objective in af-pakk region;)

He doesn't understand Kashmir is disputed land accepted by the UN? One China is accepted by the world. but then again India can go ahead and not recognize that, doesn't matter anyway.

He doesn't understand Kashmir is disputed land accepted by the UN? One China is accepted by the world. but then again India can go ahead and not recognize that, doesn't matter anyway.

FYI Indian Govt has Recognized 'One China' Policy !

and BTW, not whole of Arunachal was linked to Tibet in olden times. Most of Arunachal was under the influence of the Ahom and Kamrup rulers of Assam.

Further, India has a much longer historical links with Arunachal ;)

The Thread Starter Is From Arunachal Pradesh , So Chinese Member Better Ask him before Claiming AP :D

China is a great country, if india did not attempt "panga" which is not changa. Then the Chinese would not be aggressive towards them.

Bottom line:

Indian politicians are experts at balling around with women but lose their balls when it comes to dealing with China! Jeeeez!
:toast_sign:

FYI Indian Govt has Recognized 'One China' Policy !

Read it carefully I've Read the article and the man claims he doesn't like china approach to Kashmir, Kashmir is disputed recognized by the UN, far different then Chinese Taipei which is apart of the one china policy accepted by the world, however he says india needs to grow a spine I agree best way India should do that is not recognize the One china policy fair ?

China is a great country, if india did not attempt "panga" which is not changa. Then the Chinese would not be aggressive towards them.

Yaa Yaaahh ! The First Post was Enough to Show them How Loyal Are You :rofl: I Hope Yoou get Your Daily Pay for this :flame:

If Kashmir is a disputed land, how can there be Chinese engineers backed by PLA soldiers ? Isnt it double standards?

No not really UN didn't have any major concerns about it, just developing Kashmir.

We already took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and then we gave it back to you. :lol:

You lost in both sectors, don't you remember?

You have been given a bloody nose by a lot of small countries before does that mean that you are going to get it again, times have changed.
We can put on a better show this time, would you like to try?

Read it carefully I've Read the article and the man claims he doesn't like china approach to Kashmir, Kashmir is disputed recognized by the UN, far different then Chinese Taipei which is apart of the one china policy accepted by the world, however he says india needs to grow a spine I agree best way India should do that is not recognize the One china policy fair ?

Again for Your Information He is CM Of Kashmir , And Indian govt Officially have Accepted Taiwan as Part of China and Not recognized Taiwan

Back
Top Bottom