What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

Musharraf never put Kashmir on a sideline. He had plenty of chances in doing so. Numerous of times backed out of an agreement with India over Kashmir. So spare me the trouble.

Agra Summit is a great example, In where during his five days visit Indians kept dancing on different tunes on Kashmir, while this brave son of Pakistan stood firm on Pakistan's Just Stance on Kashmir and Exposed India's moral less claims on Kashmir Issue.

Agra Summit is a great example, In where during his five days visit Indians kept dancing on different tunes on Kashmir, while this brave son of Pakistan stood firm on Pakistan's Just Stance on Kashmir and Exposed India's moral less claims on Kashmir Issue.

That will be unfair if you know musharaf and his stance and yet saying this line. He was the first Pakistani leader who went India for dialogues and didn't said anything on Kashmir. Yes he was pro-pakistan, and has done many good things for pakistan (Including City governance) yet he got mad for the power and which is why we are facing so many problems today.

i will vote for him on just one reason and that is give someone new a chance other then that he has fallen realllllly short on my expectations i am kinda hoping he is an army stooge and they will indirectly control his actions

That will be unfair if you know musharaf and his stance and yet saying this line. He was the first Pakistani leader who went India for dialogues and didn't said anything on Kashmir. Yes he was pro-pakistan, and has done many good things for pakistan (Including City governance) yet he got mad for the power and which is why we are facing so many problems today.

Please tell me on which trip of India he didn't talk about Kashmir ?

Please tell me on which trip of India he didn't talk about Kashmir ?

Kashmir or no Kashmir. Musharraf is a two faced man who used our soldiers like sheep in Kargil War, nearly annihilated whole of our brigade for nothing and then walked to the indian PM to offer friendship..

kathmandu.jpg

Yap IK disarm all militants we are with you , we don't need ******* militants and armed culture what ever JUD or others militants , make policy we are with you , my vote this time for your good luck.

Kashmir or no Kashmir. Musharraf is a two faced man who used our soldiers like sheep in Kargil War, nearly annihilated whole of our brigade for nothing and then walked to the indian PM to offer friendship..

kathmandu.jpg

Actually this is a man who is willing to talk, or fight if necessary, for Pakistan. He started the Kargil conflict for Pakistan and he proved he was the bigger man when he walked over to the Indian PM and shook his hand inviting him for dialogue. And he was the one who almost solved Kashmir issue through dialogues.

Atleast give the man what he deserves. I praise him for all the good things that happened during his tenure and I blame the politicians for all the bad things that happened during his tenure.

kathmandu.jpg

The Commando was utterly humiliated, defeated and thwarted successfully by the Indians but this shameless person doesn't have an iota of self-respect and integrity. Kargil was a total fiasco, an ill-planed adventure in which the NLI suffered heavy losses and the death of so many soldiers had even caused riots in the Northern Areas as most of these soldiers were recruited from today's GB province. He sent the soldiers across LOC to grab the mountains and tells the world that they are mere Mujahideen who are fighting for the liberation of Kashimir (The commando probably thinks that the whole world is really as stupid as his minions and lackeys are). Can you imagine, you are sending your soldiers to fight against enemy and you are not even ready to recognize them as your soldiers, this is beyond my comprehension. The soldiers soon went out of ammunition and kept waiting for the reinforcement that never came. The bulk of them embraced shahadat and the grass was found in their stomach while this f1lth is still gulping down feasts after feasts in the country of his masters. I have immense respect for those who gave their lives for the cause they think would be good for their country but hate this big mouthed coward pu$$y.

Commando Musharraf was forced to shake hands with Vajpaye when India massed its troops along the line of control in the wake of the parliament attack in which the terrorists of Sippah e Sahaba and Jaish e Mohammad were involved, both these terrorists outfits have been created and nurtured by the army and the generals use them to wage their proxy Jihad against India, Afghanistan and even against their own people. Another great General Zia had flown to India to watch a cricket match when the same volatile condition along the eastern border was developing.

The commando wannabes like Mushy can only show their tiny little "mukka" to poor "awam" and journalists or create some little problems for Indian along the border areas at most. But when confront with serious warlike situation they immediately wet their pants, use the cricket or hand shake diplomacy and chicken out and declare diplomatic victory.

The Commando was utterly humiliated, defeated and thwarted successfully by the Indians but this shameless person doesn't have an iota of self-respect and integrity. Kargil was a total fiasco, an ill-planed adventure in which the NLI suffered heavy losses and the death of so many soldiers had even caused riots in the Northern Areas as most of these soldiers were recruited from today's GB province. He sent the soldiers across LOC to grab the mountains and tells the world that they are mere Mujahideen who are fighting for the liberation of Kashimir (The commando probably thinks that the whole world is really as stupid as his minions and lackeys are). Can you imagine, you are sending your soldiers to fight against enemy and you are not even ready to recognize them as your soldiers, this is beyond my comprehension. The soldiers soon went out of ammunition and kept waiting for the reinforcement that never came. The bulk of them embraced shahadat and the grass was found in their stomach while this f1lth is still gulping down feasts after feasts in the country of his masters. I have immense respect for those who gave their lives for the cause they think would be good for their country but hate this big mouthed coward pu$$y.

Commando Musharraf was forced to shake hands with Vajpaye when India massed its troops along the line of control in the wake of the parliament attack in which the terrorists of Sippah e Sahaba and Jaish e Mohammad were involved, both these terrorists outfits have been created and nurtured by the army and the generals use them to wage their proxy Jihad against India, Afghanistan and even against their own people. Another great General Zia had flown to India to watch a cricket match when the same volatile condition along the eastern border was developing.

The commando wannabes like Mushy can only show their tiny little "mukka" to poor "awam" and journalists or create some little problems for Indian along the border areas at most. But when confront with serious warlike situation they immediately wet their pants, use the cricket or hand shake diplomacy and chicken out and declare diplomatic victory.

You comments deserve neither a response nor a thought. All I can say, Indian trolling, at its best.....and under camouflage too!

You comments deserve neither a response nor a thought. All I can say, Indian trolling, at its best.....and under camouflage too!

Don't get personal and remain silent if you have nothing to say. The comments from the supporters of MQM terrorists are bilge water for me anyway. I know how deep you guys have your heads stucked up his tight commando a$$.

Don't get personal and remain silent if you have nothing to say. The comments from the supporters of MQM terrorists are bilge water for me anyway. I know how deep you guys have your heads stucked up his tight commando a$$.

Doesn't really matter to us what Indian retards post everywhere everyday!

Back
Top Bottom