What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

Military rule is the only answer to Pakistan's problems. We are not going to have nationalist leaders anytime soon.

Pakistani politicians either want power or money. Army are the only ones who want a prosperous Pakistan.

Sure sure, give the military more power.
I am sure they shall turn Lahore into Swat in a matter of few years.

That there are many good men in our Army is a fact, that the high command has played a lot of games at the cost of Pakistan and Pakistanis is also a fact.

Please be realistic, Jinnah also wanted Pakistan and India to be as brothers.
We shall destroy each other if we do not change our hostile stances.
We are suffering due to issues in our backyard and only we can resolve them, not USA or anyone else.
We need to engage each other and make a fresh start.

Please be realistic, Jinnah also wanted Pakistan and India to be as brothers.
We shall destroy each other if we do not change our hostile stances.
We are suffering due to issues in our backyard and only we can resolve them, not USA or anyone else.
We need to engage each other and make a fresh start.

Maybe it's only the people and their families that have suffered through partition that truly realize that there will never be peace. At least we don't want it.

So IK want to Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan.... What`s bad in that?? Why some people here jumping up & down??

Militants hurts as much Pakistan as they you all wants they hurt to India....
Imran Khan is giving good ideas to your country & you are dancing on fire...???:undecided:

Bura mat maan na bhaiyo par kisi ne sach kaha hai " gadhe ki aankh main ghee dalo to bhi wo bolega meri aankh for rahe hain":lol:

Maybe it's only the people and their families that have suffered through partition that truly realize that there will never be peace. At least we don't want it.

So we let revenge take control of our senses and ruin our future?
I do not think that is the path we should adopt.

Rethink over this and you shall realize that we have been stuck in limbo due to such reasoning which is not sound.

We should not embrace India suddenly but slowly build a better relationship and then become friendly countries if mutual trust is achieved.
There is nothing wrong in that approach and it should be tried and hopefully it can succeed.

i got the feeling that imran khan is following the obama....like obama come by telling he can bring the change....but not yet...
now..he is saying he can Disarm All Militant Groups...

He will disarm all the militant groups with his magic wand.

:lol:

the difference between Obama and Imran is that Imran has a proven track record of doing what he says.
He said he would win the world cup, he did, he said he would make a charitable cancer hospital he did, he said he would make a university in the country side with world class education, he did, he said he will bring prosperity to Pakistan, and Inshallah, he will.

we need to focus on strategy: how to disarm militant groups !!

If Sheikh Rasheed can deny that he never had any freedom houses which he wrote about in his book, then why cannot others be controlled? but the difference is Sh Rasheed is a politician and others are frankenstein.

as long as Imran is not able to hold the strings of the militant heads, it would be difficult for him to get them disarmed, the strings are in hands of military, and right now military is supporting difa-e-Pakistan conference a new plateforum for these banned outfits to prosper, in a political way, and in punjab least to say, which again would result in sectarian and other sort of violences and I am afraid this time it might occur in Punjab and including settled areas.

It seems the military has not learned from its mistakes, and neither it is learning... but If Imran Khan whose amazing politics has kept everyone guessing, continues in this matter as well, he just might change the course of history. we might just have a flight !!

but I cannot say how much the drug vendor is willing to agree that its Doctor's place to decide what medicine to write on the prescription !!

I think majority of Pakistani's like good relations with India. IK should go such a way that he wants peace with India.

After all, we are preferable than USA to a common Pakistani uh?

Then what do you people want your politicians to do regarding Kashmir..I mean realistically speaking not riding-the-white-horse-to-Lal-qila stuff.

It's a matter of separating goals from tactics. The tactics on Kashmir need a step back and revision, but the goal remains inviolate. Accepting the LOC as an official international border is capitulation to India and betrayal of Kashmiris. Any Pakistani politician suggesting such a capitulation needs a reality check.

I think majority of Pakistani's like good relations with India. IK should go such a way that he wants peace with India.

After all, we are preferable than USA to a common Pakistani uh?

There should be no good or bad relations between India and Pakistan. Stay close but not too close....A lot of people say that Indians are quite happy with Pakistan's current situation. Reality is, Indian government would want a stable Pakistan instead so that it remains secure on its side as well. You don't want to try to split us or get us into civil war i.e Baluchistan, Karachi, Pakistani Taliban because you will suffer from your end too. You will be spending billions just for security at the border

I am not a Nawaz Sharrif supporter but he was doing one good thing. That was the resolution of Kashmir He is a Kashmiri himself, so, he tried achieving an agreement which was almost finalized with India's Vajpi. The hindu dominated area of Kashmir, Ladakh, and Jammu would be given to India, while the valley area, and the muslim dominated area would be given to Pakistan. All this would have been done until Musharraf came in the way and started the Kargil Conflict.

I blame Musharraf for everything. His sidelining of the Kashmir issue brought change in Pakistan's policy over Kashmir. Zardari is least interested and so is Imran Khan now.

Imran Khan can say whatever he wants, but until he keeps those bastards in his party, nothing special is going to happen... When Benazir Bhutto died, Imran Khan was sitting in a beach in india, tanning. This shows how less serious he is about Pakistan. He is waiting for his turn like other politicians to get into power. Why did he get out for jalsa nowadays? Where was he 15 years ago?

I think, everything needs to change back to where it was before Musharraf era, specifically the Indian policies that was was known by the public clearly without any dirty politics in the 90s.

Please stay on the topic.This thread is not about who you support or who do you vote for. you all can use other thread for this

if you want power in pakistan then you say have to sought against India

he can do it as previous leader and army are doing

dont look into the pakistan problem just sought against India

The partition was no fault of either the present day India/ Pakistan nation, state policy or the populace. Unfortunately enough, it HAD happened and a lot of people (from either side) suffered. But I personally don't think, holding on to the bad blood that had happened in the nascant days of two newborn countries, is such a good idea anymore. Its time to look towards the future and concentrate on what is good for our respective countries. If some sort of cooperation (however miniscule it may be) between us could pave way for a better & safe future for our children, we ought to grab that by open arms.

A lot has changed since partition. People's mentality, level of education, level of tolerance and most importantly the very important experience of seeing what good does it do to our respective nations, when we stay the way we do. Its only some third country, which, almost always, gets benefitted from our bickerings.

Back
Top Bottom