What's new

I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Chinese members here have no clue about technical stuff. So when you post your articles and see you long posts, try mistaken it for accurate information. That's the mistake they make.

You post outrageous lies and have been debunked nut motes times by Chinese members but you run away once you're challenged. Indians and others don't challenge you because their knowledge is extremely limited so they buy the crap you spew as 'real'.

Our members understand the lies you slew and call you out on them. This infuriates the hell out of you because you want to post rubbish and pretend to be an 'expert' and a big shot here.

You might be a god to Indians and others, but against Chinese, you are just another little Vietnamese pretender that can't hang with us when you are challenged.

Come join CDF if you got the guys son.

Don't worry I know you're far too scared to get your posts debunked.

As for your nonsense that we 'look down' on other Asians....we are Han Chinese, Asia will always be our backyard, so naturally we consider ourselves better than others.

Vietnamese come to China in the thousands, they respect us and look up to us as big brother.

Yeah @gambit him and homies are going to keeeel you on the 50 cent forums

because they are 2 legit- 2 legit to quit!!:usflag::sniper::china::sleep:

222222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your pathetic racism back to wherever you got it from. I have no respect for your kind, whether the person be white, black, or yellow. All are equally despicable to me.

:what: ....... :rofl: :rofl:

Shut up and go home. Using the word racism doesn't illicit a surprised and defensive reaction from me. I don't think your 'fellow conservatives' even want you in their country. Isn't a huge part of the movement to restrict non-Whites from entering the country? Non-Whites like the "inferior Southeast Asians with a mean IQ of 87" (not my words; Richard Lynn, Jared Taylor, Philippe Rushton, et. al.)

Again, they don't want you there... so what are you doing pretending that you are a native Euro American? LOOOL

Non-Chinese members here have no clue about technical stuff. So when you post your articles and see you long posts, try mistaken it for accurate information. That's the mistake they make.
Good...Then what technical experience does the Chinese members have? I claimed nearly 19 yrs in aviation, particularly in avionics, sub Flight Controls and Radar, secondary is EW. And I am a member of the Association of Old Crows, although it has been a long time since I am free to attend their functions.

Electronic Warfare | Information Operations

How about you? :lol:

You post outrageous lies and have been debunked nut motes times by Chinese members but you run away once you're challenged.
Good...Then you can start by explaining a couple of things from Rachel Maddow about the F-22. Care to dance? :lol:

The only reason why I do not join CDF is because I know that what I post will be deleted and I will be swiftly banned simply because I can and will debunk all the fantastic claims the Chinese made about the J-20 and the PLA in general. Over at sinodefense, a Chinese member of the admin staff lied about my behavior and never admitted it. He accused me of persistent abuse of other members, never mind that at the time of my suspension, I had less than 90 post count. So if I have a persistent behavior of abuse, the guy have yet to post that consistency. After all, with less than 90 posts to my credit, that consistency should not be difficult to prove. And yet it was.

No, thanks. I can debunk you guys here just fine. :lol:

When your views are challenged and debunked, you resort to abuse. Like 'conscript rejects' and other nonsense instead of debating the topic. That's why you get banned.

On CDF, people are more than welcome to challenge the PLA abilities. We welcome different opinions. NO ONE, I repeat no one has been banned at CDF because they challenged the PLA.

At sinodefence, that's the most professional forum and members there are real experts not pretended like you. You would rather pretend to be an 'expert' in here in front of clueless Indians rather than debate with military experts where you WILL get debunked and humiliated.

You're afraid of that embarrassment of getting challenged. You have a deep hatred of China because how we view Vietnamese and Vietnam. It comes across so much in your posts when our members thoroughly take you apart with facts.

Shut up and go home. Using the word racism doesn't illicit a surprised and defensive reaction from me. I don't think your 'fellow conservatives' even want you in their country. Isn't a huge part of the movement to restrict non-Whites from entering the country? Non-Whites like the "inferior Southeast Asians with a mean IQ of 87" (not my words; Richard Lynn, Jared Taylor, Philippe Rushton, et. al.)

Again, they don't want you there... so what are you doing pretending that you are a native Euro American? LOOOL
I am in good company, far better than you will EVER be...

choi_hee-dong_uss_chafee_jeffrey_kim_uss_john-s-mccain.jpg

I TDY-ed to Osan and Kunsan and trained a few ROK Marines in SIGINT. Great buncha guys. I have far more respect for them than I will ever do for you.

your kind are a distant 2nd to Indians in america in practically every measure of being successful. what is worse , you are far behind even those " Black Indians " as you refer to them :cheesy:

China is indeed anarchy, some american ***** got raped, this would not pass in the states. Completely clear of crime. I suspected all along that xijinping was behind that american high school football team rape case. Tis confirmed my theory.

But this isn't just a crime, but a communist plot to have interacial babies like the ottoman sultans. How dare xi jinping, he should stand trial like himmler ( or at least the trial he was suppose to be on). Crime against humanity, and communist plot as well as war crime, as her status as american in china is clearly POW, why else would americans come to china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom