What's new

I think i broke my back....Anyone here tried the miracle "puttur kattu" ?

Man you know this is science and how beautifully Our religion teach us such things .....
when you are feeling pain and you interrupt pain pathway by stimulating other areas by rubbing , you get relief ..the intensity of pain impulses reduced

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

thanks mate yes , but my concern for him is that he's in tension ,stress in any illness must be avoided

IFB try this when you get those thoughts i found this hope this helps amin

Dua for infertile couples
Salaam not long ago someone opened a thread about infertility. Anyway I have come across a dua that may be of help:
“Rabbi laa tadharni fardan wa anta khayr ul-waaritheen (O my Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors).”
This is a beautiful dua
Also suitable is another prayer :
“Rabbi hab li min ladunka dhurriyyatan tayyibatan innaka samee’ al-du’aa’ (O my Lord! Grant me from You a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation).
you can say it in english

Dua for infertile couples

You BROKE your back? And you're gonna rely on herbal balms etc? First mistake you made, you lifted too much, second mistake you're gonna make is going for crazy treatments.

Listen bud, go to another doctor. Most basic thing anyone should do is get x-rays done to see if there is any bone fracture. I doubt it though, other wise he pain would be so much, you wouldn't be here typing his post and laughing. But still get the x rays done.

Another thing that could've happened is a torn muscle. For which MRIs can be done, skeletal scan or bone scan can be done. Hope u feel better.

What you mean you "broke your back", probably a slipped disc?

Also how much were you lifting?

You BROKE your back? And you're gonna rely on herbal balms etc? First mistake you made, you lifted too much, second mistake you're gonna make is going for crazy treatments.

Listen bud, go to another doctor. Most basic thing anyone should do is get x-rays done to see if there is any bone fracture. I doubt it though, other wise he pain would be so much, you wouldn't be here typing his post and laughing. But still get the x rays done.

Another thing that could've happened is a torn muscle. For which MRIs can be done, skeletal scan or bone scan can be done. Hope u feel better.

First thing first its not some crazy treatment and it really works for fractures ....maybe you are correct when you say this may not be the right one for ma injury.I have exam coming in the next few months and i have to attend it no other way...so that leaves out surgery and stuff .

I have took a couple of Xrays already consulted 3 ortho doctors....one well known hospital that specializes in ortho told me surgery is the only option just by looking at the X ray lol .

My problem is i get a burning sensation if i stand or sit without back support for more than 10 mins ....thats how it starts the discomfort ....if i dont sit or rest i start feeling pressure as if i am lifting some heavy weight over the shoulder .....i can sit with lumbar support just fine.

the other thing i hear from the doctors is disc prolapse but they are not sure only a MRI scan can tell that for sure . even if i had that surgery is the only option in english medicine which i want to avoid at all cost.

I have ma own gym in my house and i am a power lifter not a body builder like most of ma friends .I did 110KG power lift a little too much ....i also changed ma diet from meat to 100% veg ....could that have resulted in weakening of ma back ? i dont know.But i pretty much feel like i am disabled now lol.

I have ma own gym in my house and i am a power lifter not a body builder like most of ma friends .I did 110KG power lift a little too much ....i also changed ma diet from meat to 100% veg ....could that have resulted in weakening of ma back ? i dont know.But i pretty much feel like i am disabled now lol.

ur a power lifter ??u into lifting for sport or u do this just for kicks?

well anyways ...u dont become a power lifter without the kno how on ur lvls of muscular hypertrophy.

Back and leg reinforcements is the first priority for any power lifter. and Did u wear a belt?:frown:

Anyways if ur backs hurting what kid of a pain is it?
Doe it occour on all angles or only when ur sitting/turning bending etc?
Are u capable of moving? are are u totally bed ridden?
be honest.

ur a power lifter ??u into lifting for sport or u do this just for kicks?

Just for the kicks .

well anyways ...u dont become a power lifter without the kno how on ur lvls of muscular hypertrophy.

Back and leg reinforcements is the first priority for any power lifter. and Did u wear a belt?:frown:

I followed his technique to the last word ....may be thats why i am still typing and not paralyzed....i didnt use the belt had no problem until i doubled the reps suddenly.

Well this is the book that got me addicted to power lifting:

Amazon.com: The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding : The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revised (9780684857213): Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Dobbins: Books

I modified his routine slightly for pure power...and in 6 months i have seen awesome results....before i took the program i was a little kid but now i feel so much "power" i feel like i can rip grown men to shreds with ma bare hands...this power lifting actually works if you supplement the workout with very good diet....seeing the results i became greedy and went berserk and doubled my reps for each routine.....very very bad idea now i feel :(.

Anyways if ur backs hurting what kid of a pain is it?
Doe it occour on all angles or only when ur sitting/turning bending etc?
Are u capable of moving? are are u totally bed ridden?
be honest.

I am not bed ridden but i feel like i will be if the disk bursts or something they say .the pain is bearable i can walk /ride ma bike/but with discomfort (burning sensation) ....ii actually feels like ma back muscles are giving up or failing if i stand for too long....the sensation that you get when you do too many reps.Also if i bend when its burning i feel a pinching pain also.Have noi idea why that is like that.

UPDATE :

10 months ago i thought my life was finished and there was no hope to get my back in shape again...at one point i even thought of taking my own life for real...i think god hasnt given up on me yet...let me explain what happened :

A friend of mine by chance hear about a practitioner of "verma kalai" its an ancient south indian treatment very similar to accupuncture...he heard how a girl who fell from a tree in some village and damaged her back had healed
under his care...so decided to give it one last shot...packed my bags and headed to this remote village deep inside tamil nadu....he first told me to lay on my stomach and pushed some points on my back and it felt like little jolts of electricity was passing though my back lol...told me it will take some time to get to normal...i felt very disappointed by his prognosis...the treatment involved poking some points all over my body...5 points in total....it took some 12 mins to stimulate ll the 5 points...he had a sharp needle like thing that he used...it was very painful 12 mins of my life ...
he did it two times on empty stomach....for the first 3 days i felt nothing was happening...on the fourth day something happened that i have no words to describe...my back felt like it was ALIVE...i could finally after all these years i could feel my back...it was like my back was given a full bottle dose of gulcose...
the pain was slowly but steady reducing....in 6 days i felt like a new man....and the weird part was the practitioner doesnt demand any money at all ...he just doesnt care about money...most people who come to him are poor people who cant afford to go to a doctor and he treats them all for FREE.

I know many wont believe this...even i didnt believe it at first ...went to him as i had no other good option on the table... but i know what i experienced.

This is a very well known tamil TV show..this verma practiticioner does it for money and fame sadly :

Varma Kalai Aasaan G.Swaminathan in Makkal Arangam - YouTube

My practitioner wont even let me take a picture of him :(

I just want to share with you all guys about my very recent experience.. I had this small 1 inch spot on my head where all the hair suddenly gone( Alopecia areata).. This is not like the baldness exactly which is mostly inherited.. But anyway I got scared.. Spent 4k on medical tests medicines etc. nothing wrong in tests. Though I continued the medicines for 3 weeks still no effect and that spot grew to 1.5 inch.. Then one day I went to barber's shop for hair cutting and he says to me that he can apply some thing which will get the hairs back. I had him tried it after one week.. and after 2 weeks the hair stopped falling anymore and it started coming back.. Now after 4 times (100 bucks for each session) I have almost 95% hair back..

Similarly I had this cold/cough issue (almost whole year any season).. In my high school during winter it became a big issue.. So i just started eating Tulsi leaves(almost 20-30) every day.. After 3 weeks the whole problem was gone almost 90%.. Thought I did get pimples on my face after that (as tulsi is very warm for the body).. But pimples went away after a few month automatically.

So In my experience It depends actually what you should try.. Ayurvedic medicines work well if they are right and also you need to change your food/work habit which are actually the cause of the real problem.

It won't work if you already have a Blockage in your vessels(heart attack type of cases). You will need a surgery or something.. But in many cases Ayurvedic medicines works better then anything else(mostly the cases where the problem is long pertaining, but you can live with it :) . But as a first rule I try to get the medical test first. If the doctor is confident of having to cure the issue and he is able to make me confident as well(explaining the cause (virus) and how the medicine will affect the body).. then go ahead with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom