What's new

i recommend guys to stop thinking about change

the fact is we (backward countries) still living in 1000 ,2000 ,1400 years ago.why cant the people understand that time is changing and our thought has to be changed.The biggest hindrance to the growth is religion.sorry to say but see those countries which have liberal attitude have developed.hurts ...............but true.all the problems arise due to wrong attitude.they think that god does everything so we dont need to do anything and that is why the backwardness.

Pakistan for your information is pretty liberal, it has capitalist system, it has democracy(or so called) it has free media, free press and every thing is free, there is no restriction in pakistan

but you cant change the conservative mind set of pakistanis, you cant change pak culture to progress further

let me tell you why pakistan is backward, its not because of their religious attitude, its because of our incapable governance system

i can go into more detail but i dont need too, you just need to read my OP carefully

there is no political setup which is guiding the pakistani people in the right direction and pakistanis are willing to support it. There is no guy who is ready to say 'NO' to this entire fraud and corrupt system

in conclusion: simply there is no hope for this nation
Isn't it time for the PA to take over? But when they do, you guys crib. When they don't, you guys crib!

Between the devil and the deep blue sea, what? :undecided:

Nawaz-Sharif1.jpg

Your worries are over :lol:

Pakistan for your information is pretty liberal, it has capitalist system, it has democracy(or so called) it has free media, free press and every thing is free, there is no restriction in pakistan

but you cant change the conservative mind set of pakistanis, you cant change pak culture to progress further

let me tell you why pakistan is backward, its not because of their religious attitude, its because of our incapable governance system

i can go into more detail but i dont need too, you just need to read my OP carefully

brother,you did not get the point.common people have that belief system and due to that these politicians take advantage.why dont we choos good people to send in government system.you are telling me bad government but who will choose right goverment.
---tell me who feed these terrorists who are destroying the situation.Obviously it is the common people that feed them.these extremists and fundamentalists can not exist if common people change their belief system.

Well if you elect MQM again, change is definitely not going to be there. Pakistan is definitely going towards more darkness. I share your pessimism on this count.

However, there are changes coming to Pakistan despite your pessimism which are good signs for future. I m not even talking about PTI here. Its just the general awareness that with type of political leadership, we are heading in the wrong direction. Thats enough for me to be optimistic about Pakistan.

batman jee you will live Inshallah long enough to see him become PM. That will be the ultimate revenge of Democracy :lol:

kets see he lives till then, pakistan & its politics dangerous some times, & he knows better then you, i guss!
but let the EC reforms & delimitation done allover pakistan, & also more stricted rulles for crouption in care take govt, if PML n win fair then its thier right form the next govt & he can become the PM, no hard feelings?

winds of change must watch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom