What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

Once you improve the lifestyle of the people, these tags will stop themselves. Focus on the bigger problem

For fucks sake, someone needs to control the influx of migrants coming to Karachi. Everyday illiterate migrants bringing their poverty and crime are entering Karachi. A lot of them have connections to taliban. The invasion of Karachi by these people needs to stop, once that stops violence will also stop.
When these migrants can't find work they always look towards crime. Be it becoming target killers, land grabbers, entering the truck and transport mafia or street crime.

Once you improve the lifestyle of the people, these tags will stop themselves. Focus on the bigger problem
Sir simply make the Law applicable on everyone then you will see the change . We have law for poor but not for power hungry politicians and upper class .

For fucks sake, someone needs to control the influx of migrants coming to Karachi. Everyday illiterate migrants bringing their poverty and crime are entering Karachi. A lot of them have connections to taliban. The invasion of Karachi by these people needs to stop, once that stops violence will also stop.
When these migrants can't find work they always look towards crime. Be it becoming target killers, land grabbers, entering the truck and transport mafia or street crime.
what is this ? blaming others while your own hand are covered with blood , wow strange :tdown:

Mate ! your post is impressive and well wishing, But Things are more complicated here, even more then your thought. If a person is criminal to one cummunity then it is considered as a hero in another community. but thats not all their are other lots of aspects here..

Nowdays I have little free time which I wont have in future so I just make comments in different threads whether Im invited or not. :lol:

But one thing I don’t understand, regardless any community, its not just the Karachi but Lahore also burning today, see the news as below. how will it help them get power supply if the government itself is helpless in the current international political environment? We know, pakistan tried hard to get gas from Iran for additional 4000MW but they are facing serious problems, even Chinese bank has withdrawn its financing. So, in these tough environment, you people would be more united than destroying your own government’s properties, see even one person got killed in Lahore also? While you already have enough troubles in Baluchistan, north west states, and with that, Karachi and Lahore also start burning on time to time. I guess, Pakistan’s Kashmir is the most peaceful part of Pakistan?

'Powerless' rule the streets: One killed in Lahore

img_1332849029.jpg

'Powerless' rule the streets: One killed in Lahore - PakTribune

BTW Karachi is not anyone's property its part of Pakistan and any Pakistan can go there and has a right to settle there and its same like any karachite go and settle anywhere in other parts of Pakistan .

what is this ? blaming others while your own hand are covered with blood , wow strange :tdown:
Sorry! Bro, But citizens from karachi thinks same about continue migration from different areas, We can't Feed all of them, We can't produce job for them.. We can't create atmosphere according to their culture.. Karachi is created by the citizens of karachi.. You have to care about ours opinion too...

Nowdays I have little free time which I wont have in future so I just make comments in different threads whether Im invited or not. :lol:

But one thing I don’t understand, regardless any community, its not just the Karachi but Lahore also burning today, see the news as below. how will it help them get power supply if the government itself is helpless in the current international political environment? We know, pakistan tried hard to get gas from Iran for additional 4000MW but they are facing serious problems, even Chinese bank has withdrawn its financing. So, in these tough environment, you people would be more united than destroying your own government’s properties, see even one person got killed in Lahore also? While you already have enough troubles in Baluchistan, north west states, and with that, Karachi and Lahore also start burning on time to time. I guess, Pakistan’s Kashmir is the most peaceful part of Pakistan?
:lol: Lahore is a totally different matter.. Balochistan is different matter, Energy crisis is also different matter.. You can't relate all of them with Karachi. All of them carries different solution according to their culture and requirements.

BTW Karachi is not anyone's property its part of Pakistan and any Pakistan can go there and has a right to settle there and its same like any karachite go and settle anywhere in other parts of Pakistan .

Lol I laugh when people bark about this. Yes its every Pakistanis right to go to Karachi to land grab, steal, murder, start mafias, kidnap etc. But when its actually time to own up and protect Karachi, all those migrants disappear.

I don't mind educated people moving to Karachi but the reality is most people moving to Karachi are violent illiterate people who are only causing violence in Karachi and also adding slums. They are also bringing their gun culture with them.

Dr. Imran farooq was murdered by Altaf Hussain himself ... & then crocodile tears .... well done blind-loyals ...
=
dr. Imran was suspended from MQM multiple times (Minutes:5:10+) indicating controversies b/w him & MQM's small-"g", pro-india, god ...
=
Mqm Dr Imran Farooq Biography and Devoted life for PAKISTAN - YouTube
=
Dr. imran was killed in an area paid for by MQM to be secured by Scotland Yard ,,,
After Azeem Ahmed Tariq They Killed Imran Faroq
=
Everyday illiterate migrants bringing their poverty and crime are entering Karachi....all those migrants disappear....
if anyone, YOU urself are migrants (as per title u adopted for urself "Muhajir") & if(again according to ur own proposal) migrants have to bolt, go ahead beat it , go back to where u came from ...

Half of my family migrated too, but never used this pathetic term "Muhajir" for them,,, This term is used by those who want to get everything for "free" & as a coverup for their own shortcomings,,, those who know how to work hard & sustain themselves with halal-earnings don't resort to this term ...

Similar things we read about Delhi also, Delhi’s minister always blame Bihari labors for increased crime rates in Delhi. Most of them go to Delhi for high lobor rates and live in slum so as the difference between riches and poor is higher in Delhi this way. so its obvious that more crimes would be found from the poor side. Similar things might be happening in Karachi also, I guess. But if you are living in the financial capital then you have to deal with this problem, its very normal. My too many Russian friends in Sydney also told me, how migrants of other parts of Russia are little problems in Moscow. Flow from low income part to high income cities is quite obvious, you have to find solution for the problems other than blaming the circumstances, I think

Bottom Line !!

You killed one i killed two (ANP to MQM) Kamran of ANP and now these two of MQM.

Army needs to do an Operation(door 2 door) take all the weapons and FCuk these both Parties in Karachi.

karachi is not tribal areas, its all because of ANP and ANP should be done operations with help of rangers

ANP has minimum stake in karachi thats why it has its maximum badmashi, all guys who do badmashi under the red flag should be arrested and kicked to the place they came from,

in the next elections all ANP votes will go to jamaat islami or JUI ANP is gonna be soon kicked out from karachi

Similar things we read about Delhi also, Delhi’s minister always blame Bihari labors for increased crime rates in Delhi. Most of them go to Delhi for high lobor rates and live in slum so as the difference between riches and poor is higher in Delhi this way. so its obvious that more crimes would be found from the poor side. Similar things might be happening in Karachi also, I guess. But if you are living in the financial capital then you have to deal with this problem, its very normal. My too many Russian friends in Sydney also told me, how migrants of other parts of Russia are little problems in Moscow. Flow from low income part to high income cities is quite obvious, you have to find solution for the problems other than blaming the circumstances, I think

The thing is Delhi and Moscow have their own people running the city. For Karachi it's outsiders who are running the city. Most government officials, cops etc in Karachi are born in interior Sindh or other parts of the country. Also India and Russia are not facing the WOT, so many refugees from the WOT are all moving down to Karachi. They are bringing members of Taliban with them as well. There is no gun control in Pakistan either.
Just as migrants started increasing, violence also started increasing. Not only violence but street crimes, land grabbing, slums etc.
The sad thing is Karachi used to be a great city but now that the whole population is changing it is going to be just like another city in NWFP or Afghanistan.

Look Mate! Karachi achieved everything because of migrants, and A city carries multi-linguistic people, Like Half Muhajir and Half Pathan, Half Sindhi and Half punjabi, Half Kutchi and Half balochi.. The only problem is that now we don't have capacity.. Look , It really getting hard for city administration, for limited law and enforcement personnal to control such a huge population of whole city.. We really need to stop migrants..

Dr. Imran farooq was murdered by Altaf Hussain himself ... & then crocodile tears .... well done blind-loyals ...
=
dr. Imran was suspended from MQM multiple times (Minutes:5:10+) indicating controversies b/w him & MQM's small-"g", pro-india, god ...
=
Mqm Dr Imran Farooq Biography and Devoted life for PAKISTAN - YouTube
=
Dr. imran was killed in an area paid for by MQM to be secured by Scotland Yard ,,,
After Azeem Ahmed Tariq They Killed Imran Faroq
=

if anyone, YOU urself are migrants (as per title u adopted for urself "Muhajir") & if migrants have to bolt, go ahead beat it , go back to where u came from ...

Half of my family migrated too, but never used this pathetic term "Muhajir" for them,,, This term is used by those who want to get everything for "free" & as a coverup for their own shortcomings,,, those who know how to work hard & sustain themselves with halal-earnings don't resort to this term ...

do you have any proofs, if yes, go to the court and file a case against him

do you have any idea about the army operation of 1990s if yes you shouldnt have said this!

do you have any proofs, if yes, go to the court...
Why would I go to court when I see 2 bad guys fighting each other, I would rather just stand-by & watch happily see them fight each other. :)

Back
Top Bottom