What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

Bottom Line !!

You killed one i killed two (ANP to MQM) Kamran of ANP and now these two of MQM.

Army needs to do an Operation(door 2 door) take all the weapons and FCuk these both Parties in Karachi.
this mind set should be changed anyone who is responsible , i said anyone . must be dealt with iron hands . i dont support anyone and dont belong to any party but people think as a Pakistani .

Try to think like a Pakistani not like a so called muhajir . Every Pakistani has a right to live anywhere is Pakistan and yes only MQM is not responsible for all crimes , PPP and ANP are also responsible for many crimes in karachi but it does not mean that MQM is an angel . MQM , PPP , ANP all are doing criminal activities in Karachi .
Dont try to justify MQM by saying that they are not responsible , anyone who did wrong is wrong and it cant be justified

I strongly agree with the rest of your post especially the underlined part but I vehemently disagree with the bold part ! That was truly uncalled for...we do not make a case for Pakistan like that !

the people from punjab should mind there own business, who are you to say like that??

even imran khan you support supports MQM and appreciates it

listen to imran khan you imran khan fanboys and stop spewing bullcrap, many guys have tried to make a case against MQM, failed miserably and most of the time ended up befriending MQM

MQM is not terrorist org, its a political party according to pakistan

doesnt concern you, stay off

Its isn’t concerned with me also but as I have participated in talks related to MQM and I was very impressed with the news that Mr Altaf Hussein has helped Karachi achieve excellent development, then here, it is also expected that he would take proper action against all those MQM activists who are behind burning/ destroying his home city. Pakistan belong to you all Pakistanis but as the person who was born in Karachi, you are more responsible to bring all these criminals to court who have entered in MQM party and destroying its image by this type of violence? :what:

Also, it is always seen that people of Metros are less willing to welcome migrants of different states, whether its Mumbai, Delhi or Moscow, influx of migrants does angry the locals. but as it is the financial city of Pakistan, it equally belongs to all other Pakistanis who are visiting there for official purposes or with fair intentions to get settled down there. So, if you say that Mr A Hussein is this much appreciated by Mr I Khan then we hope Mr Hussein will take proper action to bring all those MQM activities to law who are behind this violence and destroying government properties :agree:

Its all my personal opinion as a PDF member. thanks

Why are you so sensitive about MQM? :lol:
MQM is a terrorist organization, everyone knows that.
Come in Karachi, live here under them, then go to Canada and then say if it's true. People like you just hate on the one thing they can

Its isn’t concerned with me also but as I have participated in talks related to MQM and I was very impressed with the news that Mr Altaf Hussein has helped Karachi achieve excellent development, then here, it is also expected that he would take proper action against all those MQM activists who are behind burning/ destroying his home city. Pakistan belong to you all Pakistanis but as the person who was born in Karachi, you are more responsible to bring all these criminals to court who have entered in MQM party and destroying its image by this type of violence? :what:

Also, it is always seen that people of Metros are less willing to welcome migrants of different states, whether its Mumbai, Delhi or Moscow, influx of migrants does angry the locals. but as it is the financial city of Pakistan, it equally belongs to all other Pakistanis who are visiting there for official purposes or with fair intentions to get settled down there. So, if you say that Mr A Hussein is this much appreciated by Mr I Khan then we hope Mr Hussein will take proper action to bring all those MQM activities to law who are behind this violence and destroying government properties :agree:

Its all my personal opinion as a PDF member. thanks
Mate ! your post is impressive and well wishing, But Things are more complicated here, even more then your thought. If a person is criminal to one cummunity then it is considered as a hero in another community. but thats not all their are other lots of aspects here..

Dumb idiots who are doing this.

They do not realize, or even if they do they don't care nor bother that these are private properties and someone had paid a fortune for these. And when latter their property gets damaged by mobs in a similar incident, they shouldn't be whining.

Guzro Gay To Har Morr Pe Mil Jayen Gi Laashen,Dhondo Gay To Is Sheher Main "QATIL" Na Miley Ga. #karachi

Dont paint it on karachi troll , the same is the case in entire pakistan .. for eg benazir bhutto , zia !! and hundred thousand others .. Jis mulk main majority qatil rehtay hoon wahan qatl jurm nahi hota

what is this then??.... BSing about MQM in every unrelated thread
indian agents should be bashed in every nook & corner of Pakistan, let alone any unrelated thread ... whether those agents have infiltrated MQM, ANP, PPP, or any other party.

2ndly, in those videos where did u hear IK praise Altaf or Ishrat Ibad??? The 2 well known murderers ... who even murdered MQM's founding members Dr.Imran & Azeem Ahmed Tariq. IK's talking of a design-of-a-political-party. IK is talking good of Muhajirs, NOT of terrorist indian agent like Altaf & Ishrat Ibad etc.

=
=
Not only 2 of the founding members, but also many of old loyal members of MQM killed by their OWN,,, & then Bhand-Hussain whines on camera shedding crocodile tears ... This is real face of these indian-nawaz-ghundas...

(5:54+, 9:15+, )
Altaf Killed All Founding Members Of MQM According EX Altaf Security Chief part 1 - YouTube
(2:55+, 8:35+)
Altaf Killed All Founding Members Of MQM According EX Altaf Security Chief part 2 - YouTube
(3:20+, )
Altaf Killed All Founding Members Of MQM According EX Altaf Security Chief part 3 - YouTube
=
=
=
http://www.scribd.com/doc/39820237/After-Azeem-Ahmed-Tariq-They-Killed-Imran-Faroq
=
To summarize, all so-called muhajirs must wake up before it's their turn to be sacrificed for their small-"g" god ...

apocalypto_2small.jpg

Come in Karachi, live here under them, then go to Canada and then say if it's true. People like you just hate on the one thing they can
Well said ! PPP wants to own Karachi but look, had they done anything better in Larkana ,Nawabshah and in other PPP majority areas? That whole internal Sindh area belongs to bunch of illeterate public which is totally useless... ANP , They have representation in KP, But look Hazara division hates them, militant groups of FATA are attacking on them , Internally situation of KP is already damn unstable thats why large number of Pushtun people have migrated to karachi ,So they can find some better resources for income.. Why do a person living in Karachi wants to vote these 2 parties who nearly destroyed their own areas?

I strongly agree with the rest of your post especially the underlined part but I vehemently disagree with the bold part ! That was truly uncalled for...we do not make a case for Pakistan like that !
i should not mention muhajir separately ,
sir but for pakistan we should get rid off sindhi , muhajjir , punjabi and pakhtoon thinking , if we want to save Pakistani we should think only as a Pakistani and we should think of our mutual interests ( interests of Pakistan ) not of our individual ones .

i should not mention muhajir separately ,
sir but for pakistan we should get rid off sindhi , muhajjir , punjabi and pakhtoon thinking , if we want to save Pakistani we should think only as a Pakistani and we should think of our mutual interests ( interests of Pakistan ) not of our individual ones .

You have to understand the more you'll TRY to remove this sindhi, balochi, Pathan, Muhajir mentality..... The more troubles will arise.... Why don't you let people what they want.... Their identity.... Who they are.... Calling for national identity doesn't mean they want to sperate.

Dont paint it on karachi troll , the same is the case in entire pakistan .. for eg benazir bhutto , zia !! and hundred thousand others .. Jis mulk main majority qatil rehtay hoon wahan qatl jurm nahi hota
sir then i think we should rid off all Qatils without any discrimination so that next time no innocent get killed

You have to understand the more you'll TRY to remove this sindhi, balochi, Pathan, Muhajir mentality..... The more troubles will arise.... Why don't you let people what they want.... Their identity.... Who they are.... Calling for national identity doesn't mean they want to sperate.
sir you know what damage these identities causing to Pakistan ?
i give you an example : water distribution ( sindhis call punjabi thieves )
we need kala bagh and different provinces playing identity cards and say that only others will be benefited but they dont think that if these projects completed it will help to improve overall condition of Pakistan . When you have only one identity then you will only think about that and this will help in united the nations.
And In Quran Allah ordered us to be united and dont care for your other identities these are for nothing .
And what our Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah said about different identities is more than enough for our guideline

Back
Top Bottom