What's new

I LOVE PDF!!!!

Kya dhoondna bhaijaan?

ye to ap hi bata sakty hain sarkaar hum to andaazy lagaty hain bus

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

arrey hum sab to famous ho gaye........:chilli:

ruk zara is ke baad bhi aik stage hai wo zara pink hai her famous aik din pinki hota hai hahahahah

ye to ap hi bata sakty hain sarkaar hum to andaazy lagaty hain bus

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

ruk zara is ke baad bhi aik stage hai wo zara pink hai her famous aik din pinki hota hai hahahahah

Arrey yaar bhai... aap to pink hone se pahle hi dara dara ke laal kar doge yaar...:disagree:

I haven't had the chance to comment until now... :cry:

Assalamu'alaikum, Sat Sri Akal, Namaste bhai log!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

though i m a bit new here(joined pdf on DEC 2011)but within months..i m totally addicted to it..not becoz i m an Indian and I love bashing on Pakistan+China+Bangladesh subforums..its just becoz PDF has given me a communication platform to talk with cross border people and helped me get to know abt their views and thinking..i've never imaged that i'll ever able to communicate with an Iranian, Afghan, Chinese or an Israeli..i hope all the members here got the same feelings..and i'll able to make some really gud frends here irrespective of his race & origin...thanks!!thanks for such a nice platform!!

i certainly love PDF and will always be.

yah yah.... we love you too! :angel:

The leader of Al-Tharkiya Imran bin Khan, and his second hand man, Ayman Al-Dutt, have been reported to be hiding out in the neighboring regions of Pakistan and Bharat. FATO( Fathers Angry Treaty Organization) security forces are putting pressure on the governments of Pakistan and Bharat, to capture these men. Al-Tharkiya is a terrorist organization which has taken responsibility for posting pictures of girls, and getting drunk and posting sad songs on PDF.

Any information leading to the capture of these Tharki Masterminds will be rewarded with 1 billion rupees.
working to strengthen the organisation..lot of strategies are going on to make org. strong...

WOW, not that there is anything wrong with it but this forum or particularly this thread is invaded or should i say dominated by Indian fellows :) Proves that you guys really love PDF, LOL

I used every chatting messenger, forums, Games but got bored.
But i sign in defense.pk daily.
This makes me happy and make my day when someone values my opinion.
Now I am very addicted to visit this site.
Love you PDF.:cheers:

I am also love PDF.......It is a nice method of document that we read easily on the computer....also they called ebook...in any way i always use Adobe for Opening the ebook files ................................

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom