What's new

I LOVE PDF!!!!

though i m a bit new here(joined pdf on DEC 2011)but within months..i m totally addicted to it..not becoz i m an Indian and I love bashing on Pakistan+China+Bangladesh subforums..its just becoz PDF has given me a communication platform to talk with cross border people and helped me get to know abt their views and thinking..i've never imaged that i'll ever able to communicate with an Iranian, Afghan, Chinese or an Israeli..i hope all the members here got the same feelings..and i'll able to make some really gud frends here irrespective of his race & origin...thanks!!thanks for such a nice platform!!

i certainly love PDF and will always be.

good....glad you enjoy it

just ensure that you (and your people) never do ''bash on'' those countries or their sub-forums here.

PDF is a good platform...the real challenge is to weed out the treasure from the trash.

good....glad you enjoy it

just ensure that you (and your people) never do ''bash on'' those countries or their sub-forums here.

PDF is a good platform...the real challenge is to weed out the treasure from the trash.

sir, you just wasted his hard tharki effort.

Bus Abu ka kami tha.... Sablog jyada mazakian ho gaye hain.. Needs some strict principal like one to straighten them out..

no, i just dont tolerate BS or people logging onto a forum (with my country's name on it) and making a mockery of it

otherwise, i'm actually a great person. At least most of the time. And i just dont believe in sugar-coating or misconstruing words or resorting to sarcasm.

i have nothing against non-Pakistanis on this forum; in fact i'm glad this forum attracts people of different nationalities ---even the indians :meeting:

nothing to do with being ''principal'' or any of that.....i'm a simple person, i dont have the heart nor the time to be an internet policeman

All you lovey dovey Pakistanis and Indians, need to find an independent country in Antarctica called Tharkistan.

itni door jane ki kya zaroorat hai...ird gird zara nazar to mariye razpakji...:P

Back
Top Bottom