What's new

I have a good news for fans! I'm dying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired man ... this is enough for me ... screw them all !!!

I never said anything about my illness before ... but yesterday i realized that , end is near ...

Would it be alright for you to post the details of the infection?

I have seen people surviving much dreadful conditions as spina bifida and worse.

Some of us are doctors and others may certainly have doctor friends. It won't do any harm checking out others' opinions.

It doesn't sound like some normal infection, otherwise a periodic heavy dose of a strong antibiotic would have taken care of it. So why not post some details, if it is alright with you?

dont forget to repent before your impending( hope fully , not expedient) demise....... see you on the other side!

You are taking this pretty well. That is brave and very practical. That is why I suggest that you could even plan for organ donations in time. When I know that I am going (if I know well in time), I intend to plan for organ donations. Something lives on then.

May god be with you.

I hope you survive.
You will be in my prayers.

Remember one thing, physical ability did not make human special, it is human brain-the thinking capability

take inspiration from this great guy :tup:

Stephen_Hawking_050506.jpg

Would it be alright for you to post the details of the infection?

I have seen people surviving much dreadful conditions as spina bifida and worse.

Some of us are doctors and others may certainly have doctor friends. It won't do any harm checking out others' opinions.

It doesn't sound like some normal infection, otherwise a periodic heavy dose of a strong antibiotic would have taken care of it. So why not post some details, if it is alright with you?

thanks bro , but can't help ...

thanks bro , but can't help ...

Now that you appear convinced, I think you should know that you are among those lucky ones who actually know they have much less time left. Many of us depart with the dreams of future that will never come.

So of course, you ought to live your life to the fullest... live it up more than those who score a century - that will be good... I think.

May Allah bless you with health and Happiness- and courage to face the problems- make you steadfast- to come out even stronger and healthier-

May Allah cure your HPD Syndrome aswell-

Ameen-

Remember one thing, physical ability did not make human special, it is human brain-the thinking capability

take inspiration from this great guy :tup:

Stephen_Hawking_050506.jpg

He boycotts Israeli Products ..Does he still Using the Computers Provided by Israel to speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom