What's new

I have a good news for fans! I'm dying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SOHEIL

May Allah swt grant you Jannat. If you are content with not seeking further treatment perhaps you should spend your last days helping as many unfortunate people as you can and repenting.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
@SOHEIL Spinal infection...Dude what have you been up to?

1stly, it aint THAT easy to get an infection (Infection is the invasion of a host organism's bodily tissues by disease-causing organisms, their multiplication, and the reaction of host tissues to these organisms and the toxins they produce.)

2ndly that too at your spine! :blink:

Take broad antibiotics and should help or some fungal fighting stuff and for goodness sake keep hygiene in mind :sick:

sis, this is not infection that he is affected with, it's infraction, so no antibiotic will work.

Infraction means necrosis produced by occlusion of the arterial supply or the venous drainage of the part.

And Necrosis means death of the cells of a organ.

@SOHEIL; Bro,
you are going to be just fine bro,
god the almighty will be there for you!

he is stressed about his situation, do not talk like, hope you do not face similar kind of problem

@aakash_2410 @Skull and Bones
my friend..this place gets plenty of attention seekers...real and fake...
if i had few months to live..i wont be wasting my time on the internet,thats for sure...

my friend..this place gets plenty of attention seekers...real and fake...
if i had few months to live..i wont be wasting my time on the internet,thats for sure...

as per my knowledge there is no such person in PDF who will seek attention by saying something like that. And talking about time spending... well it depends on person.

as per my knowledge there is no such person in PDF who will seek attention by saying something like that. And talking about time spending... well it depends on person.

may be..

but i rather discourage somebody to waste their time...specially when they should be spending some time with REAL LIFE friends and family... instead of some pixels on their computer

may be..

but i rather discourage somebody to waste their time...specially when they should be spending some time with REAL LIFE friends and family... instead of some pixels on their computer

well you can discourage but you can not label someone like that :)

Be strong man, and you're not dying, don't say that. Just keep yourself hopeful if you have strong belief in Allah. I'm so sorry to hear that, :confused:

@SOHEIL

Drink a pepsi.

pepsi-bottle.jpg

say hi from me to hitler and usama bin laden in hell and show middle finger to baitullah mehsud from my side bro. wish you best of luck in hell.

Yes you can, many PDF members have my facebook account. Ask Syama Ayas, KRAIT, Imran Khan, Jonasad, Seiko, Alpha1, Ayush, Nirvana, For Truth, Kaykay, Akash, Webmaster and many others.

Hey man! I wanted to apologize to you! I mistook you for a friend of mines who i was playing some lame game with. I was on retard mode yesterday :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom