What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

we will send you 2 cornettos and few ice candies...lets give peace a chance.

Apperantly the guy was pakistani :D however the manager came out and was indian and well still wouldn't sell me the ice cream so I hated india however i got over it :D

Hate is a strong word, although the indian state is an eternal enemy.

Hate is a strong word, although the indian state is an eternal enemy.

That view will also change once you too grow up like Imran Khan.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Apperantly the guy was pakistani :D however the manager came out and was indian and well still wouldn't sell me the ice cream so I hated india however i got over it :D

The lesson of course is never buy Ice creams from gas stations.:thinktank:

Don't hate the player bro, hate the game. ;)

Dude..i dont know....The fact that you feel compelled to convince everyone that your'e a "player" ends up making it look like your'e just one of those random horny guys trolling around on online forum sharing their fantasies.

are_you_a_nerd.jpg

That view will also change once you too grow up like Imran Khan.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

The lesson of course is never buy Ice creams from gas stations.:thinktank:

LoL IK is finally learning to be a good politician, ie to say what a particular audience wants to her, in fact IK is fairly hawkish on india and is fairly right of center - his voters are fairly hostile towards india.

It is, actually. Its even popular in pakistan...lol

Only idiotic Pakistanis would watch bollywood.

The true patriots like myself, my family, SMC, and roadrunner, would never do.

There are many other Pakistanis on this forum who share my views.

In Islam you are supposed to be loyal to your country.

Any Pakistani who watches bollywood is not being patriotic.

Dude..i dont know....The fact that you feel compelled to convince everyone that your'e a "player" ends up making it look like your'e just one of those random horny guys trolling around on online forum sharing their fantasies.

nerd-464221.jpg

For all we know..this could be you...:)

Why are you burning then, if you think it's me, anyhow's whats true is true. :azn:

LoL IK is finally learning to be a good politician, ie to say what a particular audience wants to her, in fact IK is fairly hawkish on india and is fairly right of center - his voters are fairly hostile towards india.

Yes. Iff he is into politics he is a politician. And since you said he is a good one, his views are correct.
Hence you will change ur views too when u grow up like him also his voters.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Only idiotic Pakistanis would watch bollywood.

The true patriots like myself, my family, SMC, and roadrunner, would never do.

There are many other Pakistanis on this forum who share my views.

In Islam you are supposed to be loyal to your country.

Any Pakistani who watches bollywood is not being patriotic.

Hey why u bring other members names in al posts..

Are the suporting cast ??:what:

Back
Top Bottom