What's new

I asked Nawaz Sharif to make a victory speech. Imran Khan can hang me if he wants

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
6-28-2014_22326_1.gif

should shatter his glasses with the "Gulail".

Perwaiz Rashid is the third most honest and pious person in Pakistan
I thought Haaji Pervaiz Rashid is the most honest and truthful Information minister Pakistan ever had.. Your statement surprised me Sir. :woot:

I thought Haaji Pervaiz Rashid is the most honest and truthful Information minister Pakistan ever had.. Your statement surprised me Sir. :woot:
sorry he cant dare to be the first or 2nd because that right goes to the Sherif Brothers,.. may their wealth match their greed up to their graves.

IF NS has advisers like him in his court then I don't think he needs political foes from other parties! If I were him, NS, I would expel such an adjunct for asking to make a controversial speech. But again it's politics of Pakistan where duds are appointed advisers and ministers.

Victory speach was pretty obivous since trend was pretty clear, But again its imran we are talking about, he can object on anything. And he knows people will accept and follow.

But IK is hypocrite at his best, he gave suggestionfor ECP leadership, also ROs suggestion was from him only. Now barking for rigging and procedure how its been performed. Looks like he left even Zardari behind in this Hypocrisy.

Victory speach was pretty obivous since trend was pretty clear, But again its imran we are talking about, he can object on anything. And he knows people will accept and follow.

But IK is hypocrite at his best, he gave suggestionfor ECP leadership, also ROs suggestion was from him only. Now barking for rigging and procedure how its been performed. Looks like he left even Zardari behind in this Hypocrisy.

Yay loo ker di jahiloon wali baat, how he can give victory speech when 15 to 20% results were out, what trend you are talking about, trend of election rigging, Ik objection is far more clear, bring electoral voting system and you will have true democracy not noora cracy, foget about IK hypocrisy, let me remind some things funny.. ready below

- main bijli ka masala 6 mahino mai khatam ker doon ga, then one year, then 2 year and now as per our idiot Finance minister 4 years
-main zardari ko chock per ghasitoon ga
-main zardari say loota hoa maal wapis lakay aaon ga and Bla Bla Bla

and current scenario, our idiot PM met Zardari to consults him about pervaiz musharaf, Karachi’s law and order situation and negotiation with TTP. Hypocrisy at its best

Just for fun , look at this hypocrite.

shahbaz sharif about zardari - UNewsTv.com | Tune.pk

Isnt he the same guy who went to dubai to meet Geo TV Mir Shakeel?- in the middle of Geo controversy?-
All makes sense now-

He must have said to NS- mian saab sab pankcher lag gaye nein tussi victory speech diyo Mir Shakeel Geo tay puncture shuda results tay tuhadi victory speech live telecast keran nun tayar ay-

Yay loo ker di jahiloon wali baat, how he can give victory speech when 15 to 20% results were out, what trend you are talking about, trend of election rigging, Ik objection is far more clear, bring electoral voting system and you will have true democracy not noora cracy, foget about IK hypocrisy, let me remind some things funny.. ready below

- main bijli ka masala 6 mahino mai khatam ker doon ga, then one year, then 2 year and now as per our idiot Finance minister 4 years
-main zardari ko chock per ghasitoon ga
-main zardari say loota hoa maal wapis lakay aaon ga and Bla Bla Bla

and current scenario, our idiot PM met Zardari to consults him about pervaiz musharaf, Karachi’s law and order situation and negotiation with TTP. Hypocrisy at its best

Just for fun , look at this hypocrite.

shahbaz sharif about zardari - UNewsTv.com | Tune.pk

Justifying Imran Khan's hypocrisy by posting some else? You lost arguments already.

Have a funn with you support for some deserve lol.

Justifying Imran Khan's hypocrisy by posting some else? You lost arguments already.

Have a funn with you support for some deserve lol.

no bro you are left with no false justifications, you know you are wrong, so stop pretending and defending noora league, admit and accept some real and harsh facts of these nawaz family, embrace it and give relief to your soul.

no bro you are left with no false justifications, you know you are wrong, so stop pretending and defending noora league, admit and accept some real and harsh facts of these nawaz family, embrace it and give relief to your soul.

What false justification? Where i am justifying, i M saying IK is wrong, he is same as everyone, a power hungery person. Who is using you guys to destroy pakistan for his own gain.

I am fine with it, since i know the one i am supporting isnt saint, not even close to be a Leader. And yes i am selfish, i want progressive Pakistan, which i see as SS governing. What about you guys? Who think IK is some angel who fall from the sky, who can abuse (so do u) anyone going against the power which he demands?

Its easy to say faces the reality,, but always hard to follow same for your own. I am atleast satisfied that i know whats wrong and whats right.

Back
Top Bottom