What's new

I am mentally and physically a son of India: Dalai Lama

C'mon chinese buddies,Dalai lama eating in India,living in India at our cost it has nothing to do with it..
And also did he performed Bomb blast in your democratic China ???Ofcourse No.
Simply it doesn't matter what the pakistanis are thinking about him here,I can sense that some chinese would have undertand the need of pakistan to prove its friendship towards you...

It's best you guys keep the dalai lama, and he should live in India for the rest of his life. Maybe oneday before he dies
---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

C'mon chinese buddies,Dalai lama eating in India,living in India at our cost it has nothing to do with it..
And also did he performed Bomb blast in your democratic China ???Ofcourse No.
Simply it doesn't matter what the pakistanis are thinking about him here,I can sense that some chinese would have undertand the need of pakistan to prove its friendship towards you...

It's best if you guys keep the Dalai Lama. It will be very Likely the Lama will die in India. maybe oneday he can return but again unlikely.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

This is all my personal view..
YA i'm proud of that he and most of Tibbetns are living in my homeland ... Problem is that after Indo-China Fight we never trusted each other..I never found a friend from China in my life till now who can clarify abt thier thoughts to us..

My Opinion on India is I respect you guys I know we have many flame wars on forum between India and China however my honest Opinion I think Indians are ok even call them friends even if we can't agree on all things.

It's best if you guys keep the Dalai Lama. It will be very Likely the Lama will die in India. maybe oneday he can return but again unlikely.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

My Opinion on India is I respect you guys I know we have many flame wars on forum between India and China however my honest Opinion I think Indians are ok even call them friends even if we can't agree on all things.

You are a sane Chinese poster here :tup:

Don't know about mentally but Yes physically makes sense.;)

Anyway the same topic is already being discussed on 4 different threads.

Don't know about mentally but Yes physically makes sense.;)

Dalai Lama looks Chinese :confused:

dalai_lama.jpg

All this talk of India being united is absolutely garbage as you only need to look at the unrest occurring within that country whether that is along its Eastern borders or Kashmir. It’s amazing how he refrains from even mentioning or condemning India’s atrocities and human rights violation on the people of Kashmir and thus, begs the questions, how much money is he pocketing from the Indian elite in order to be thorn in the Chinese’ backside.

What atrocities?

And what about the atrocities committed by your cadres the lashkars you send across? What about them? Have you ever come to Srinagar? Please do ..... and then speak

I thought the thread title was going to be "I am Mentally and Physically disabled" cuz it's in member's intro section but then I read the whole title :argh:

I thought the thread title was going to be "I am Mentally and Physically disabled" cuz it's in member's intro section but then I read the whole title :argh:
Lol ya sometimes it happens ..It happens with me also in many occasion..let's see wt happen further in this thread

200px-Tibetan_nomad_scan_of_old_photo_1950.jpg

Not All Such type of People are Chinese !! How Stupid Was Your Post

Relax.

I didn't say he was Chinese.

I said he LOOKS Chinese as in he could pass by for a Chinese here, the same way a Korean and Japanese can sometimes pass for a Chinese too.

People here take things too seriously :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom