What's new

I am having tough times

One scientist told "Solving physical equation is far more interesting than fucckking a girl" - so you try both and unravel the truth.

Go to Manali or Mcleodganj, hang out with Israelis there, have some sutta. It works for me, hope it works for u too

hain ???????? its works for you ? no thanks if he did he will be worked for ISI :no:

One scientist told "Solving physical equation is far more interesting than fucckking a girl" - so you try both and unravel the truth.

some body should **** that scitest saaly kya bakwaas bakty hain ye log .khud shayed kisi kam ka nhi ho ga wo .:rofl:

I never tell any of my problem to my parents. I just handle everything myself. Im sure he too can.
Telling mom would unnecessarily make her sad too.
Everyone can not be mentally strong as u r.Btw that advice was not for u.tum kyon faltoo main fudak rahe ho.

I told my Psychiatrist and broke down in front of him. he wrote me off as depressed. sometimes I am too enthusiastic and sometimes I am very sad but in either case, I have this anxiety and emptiness in me. he did not give any medicine during first and rather suggested several excercises and workouts but later gave me something called temazepam.

Do you have following symptoms:

In excitement phase-

Like you are ahead of the curve especially intellectually. No one can beat you

Do you feel you can do anything

Do you talk too fast

Is there any racing of thoughts and you can't sleep

Jumping from one thought to another and end up doing nothing or very little

Also the following in depressive phase-

Do you feel you have no pupose in life

That nobody understands you and can't feel what you feel.

World won't change even if you die.

Suicidal thoughts.

Damn lazy and no mood of doing anything even if you want to.

If most of the answer is yes then you have bipolar disorder which is one of the most mis-diagnosed mental illness. Often mis-judged as depression and medication given for it may have unwanted effects.

Prepare a mood chart on basis of what I just mentioned and take it to some other psychiatrist (second opinion should be taken)

Bipolar patient has highest number of suicides.

Yahan ek banda pareshan hai aur Saare Tharki aur Bewade apne funde dene main lage hue hain..............:hang2:

Beer peya kar duniya atchi lagne lagi gi

Karlsberg has introduced a beer called Karlsberg elephant,, best in business IMO.

Carlsberg-Elephant.jpg

:rofl:....Oye Jon, don't make it a fun thread.....

Honeslty- i am trying to help-
He needs to bash india- if he loves it-
That will make him forget his pain for a while-
it will help-

Leave your work take money and go to some vaction for a week . Dont think of anything and start a new life there . Try to do some thing or the other . When you are relaxed , you can be back . Why dont you go to dead sea of Israel ? Heard its a nice place for guys like you :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom