What's new

I am having tough times

always remember the golden rule -
whatever happens, happens for the good:smitten:

u may not realize it now but always remember that even after the darkest night there is always a brighter tomorrow
have faith in god as he has in u, that u will come out with flying colors n try to learn from ur mistakes
always remember there is a wonderful world out there which is full of opportunities all that matters is how u look at them just change ur perception n the world will change before ur eyes:cheers:

God bless u my frnd:wave:

i tried going to psychiatrist but of no use. I am having continuous anxiety. I tried meditation, medication but nothing helped. i even tried hypothesis. maybe pain is so deeper that only time can heal it :(

u mean hypnotises ?

Look out for signs of depression and other psychological problem.

These problems are very hard to be caught.

Prepare a mood chart.

Jot down the trigger points that upset you.

Try finding when this problem started. Do feel ashamed to go to a psychiatrist coz you might end up loosing more if you ignore it for long.

You seems like bipolar disorder patient currently in depressive phase. What did your psychiatrist told? Mention the medicine given by him.

I told my Psychiatrist and broke down in front of him. he wrote me off as depressed. sometimes I am too enthusiastic and sometimes I am very sad but in either case, I have this anxiety and emptiness in me. he did not give any medicine during first and rather suggested several excercises and workouts but later gave me something called temazepam.

i tried going to psychiatrist but of no use. I am having continuous anxiety. I tried meditation, medication but nothing helped. i even tried hypothesis. maybe pain is so deeper that only time can heal it :(

Believe me Its all in ure mind.
If u think its deep, then its deep, if u think its nothing, then its nothing.

I told my Psychiatrist and broke down in front of him. he wrote me off as depressed. sometimes I am too enthusiastic and sometimes I am very sad but in either case, I have this anxiety and emptiness in me. he did not give any medicine during first and rather suggested several excercises and workouts but later gave me something called temazepam.

Think about that issue that gives you this feeling of emptiness. Dont run away from it, bring it, think about it.
You dont need any Psychiatrist to overcome this.

BTW how old r u ? If u can answer.

Don't worry Tomato dude, you'll soon Ketchup ... i mean catch up.

First drops of rain are always absorbed by the thirsty earthen'

A little saturation and the same soil works wonders. :)

thanks for your kind words. the motive of this thread was to interact with strangers and feel better. thanks a lot :)

Do you have a hobby or a pet ? Both can help relieve stress

I know how you feel - I was very very depressed from 2007 to 2009 but from 2010 onwards God blessed me lots of happiness.Don't worry everything will be alright soon.

i think u need a break
go out for a week even for a day with ur frnds
do what ur heart says make new frnds
enjoy the beauty of life

u will feel good as i always say its all in the perception:cheers:

i think you learn from me even its worse ever i smile and joke on it . :lol:

one of our friends father die .i call him and told him ok yaar allah ki marzi marny wala mar gya .
wo bola jee bhai jaan

then i told him tu fiker na ker tujhy nya aaba mil jay ga bus ammi ko tiyaar kara :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and he @%$*!&@^#$(!@^$(*^*(&^#$()!:rofl:

How about watching **** ?

no benefit then he will look a hakeem after 2 years like us :rofl:

Go to Manali or Mcleodganj, hang out with Israelis there, have some sutta. It works for me, hope it works for u too

Back
Top Bottom