What's new

I...am a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like the girl, get to know her a little,make her feel comfortable, then ask her out. It works 80 percent of the time for me, however once she accepts do not let her catch you flirting with another girl, actually, dont flirt at all with another girl while your going out with the girl you like, otherwise there could be consequences of biblical proportions. :O

The most dependable way to solve your problem is to have money, the more the better. That is, if it is obvious that you have money to spend, pretty girls will be interested in you. It's Darwinian selection at work. Women are looking for a mate who can take care of them and their babies. Men who have money are most likely to be able to do this. The more beautiful the woman, the more choices she has in men who want to be with her. So, money talks, good looks walks (for men). So, concentrate on how you can get rich first. If you succeed, pretty women will be easy to talk too, they will find you! If you don't have money, then your best bet is a beautiful woman who has neurotic self-confidence problems.

The most dependable way to solve your problem is to have money, the more the better. That is, if it is obvious that you have money to spend, pretty girls will be interested in you. It's Darwinian selection at work. Women are looking for a mate who can take care of them and their babies. Men who have money are most likely to be able to do this. The more beautiful the woman, the more choices she has in men who want to be with her. So, money talks, good looks walks (for men). So, concentrate on how you can get rich first. If you succeed, pretty women will be easy to talk too, they will find you! If you don't have money, then your best bet is a beautiful woman who has neurotic self-confidence problems.

Bingo .. the 3 Ms - money/mansion/mercedes .. Blame it on the selfish gene.

There is plenty of variation in nature, point is one should be exposed to it. Think of it this way, no one is going 2 offer u a well paying job unless u apply and work hard 2 get it. Even if u get the job, retaining it is harder. Same goes for the pretty lady. They're pretty high maintenance, i'll tell u that.

Classic example here...

Originally Posted by emo_girl View Post
man just look at his post

He's down to degrade all women coz no one ever threw a bone towards him

Keep searching for those real women, let us know if you found one...

emo; thats why i said he must been through some real tough time

with girls, but still desrespect ladies just not a solution at all. :smitten:
:pakistan::cheers::china:

Just support them (girls) no matter what they say.. ;)

Last edited:
Hahhahaha...
No ,i'm not frustrated at all as u think.

I'm in a steady relationship,though that makes me frustrated sometime for other reasons.

I'm not degrading anyone.Its u who is making stupid personal remarks about someone u barely u know...WTF.

I made a common remark something that guys talk among themselves,something made in a jest that casued u to go over the top.It shows ur immature state of mind .

Just look ur posts on this thread,its u have been so overtly antagonistic about men.
I can only wonder whats the the reason behind ur angst...frustrations.

I'm no shrink ,but let ask u to deep breath to calm down before find some suitable remedy for ur problems.

I thought i found a real one,but she changed .What i meant by, when i said real women is dead , was that they change into someone else as they become the "carrier women" .

Emo_girl & Khajur 590728 i Request you both to Calm down and do not Make personal Remarks:cheers:

I stand by my word, I even seen some 'educated people' on this very forum & their attitude towards women, they don't hesitate.... U know..

" i know what you are talking about , i agree "

pltdm3 u look kool man.dont worry u'll get itchill.if not try to make something inflatable

i can give you one simple advise only

If you can't afford BMW by a old model of Honda, test it, learn how to drive, expertise it move to a newer version of Honda and after you can drive that car successfully then try to go for the girl of your choice :rofl:

I think you got me.............. try from the average looking girls first, (with whom you won't shy talking to) if not years or months then spend at least of weeks with her/them and learn from them and slowly find a better looking women and then you dream girl :rofl:

i dont know why many ppl are getting offended by his question.wat if he has asked a question. we should help him by giving advice instead of laughing,most of ppl laughing on him no doubt could be having same problem.

i can give you one simple advise only

If you can't afford BMW by a old model of Honda, test it, learn how to drive, expertise it move to a newer version of Honda and after you can drive that car successfully then try to go for the girl of your choice :rofl:

I think you got me.............. try from the average looking girls first, (with whom you won't shy talking to) if not years or months then spend at least of weeks with her/them and learn from them and slowly find a better looking women and then you dream girl :rofl:

Man chicks hate Honda , if you want to buy a Used kick a$$ car go for an Nissan R-33 Skyline ( affordable and cheap ) If not buy a Nissan Sylvia 200sx-S15- with turbochargers and an Exaust system , Black sports stripes with your favourite number on the Hood and 18 Inch lowerd wheels with Red stripes and low profile tyers and Blue zeon lights . Tinted windows would be a good idea too ;)

Girls like to drive Honda but when they are with a boy they want to see something that looks like a Man's car.:lol:

Man chicks hate Honda , if you want to buy a Used kick a$$ car go for an Nissan R-33 Skyline ( affordable and cheap ) If not buy a Nissan Sylvia 200sx-S15- with turbochargers and an Exaust system , Black sports stripes with your favourite number on the Hood and 18 Inch lowerd wheels with Red stripes and low profile tyers and Blue zeon lights . Tinted windows would be a good idea too ;)

Girls like to drive Honda but when they are with a boy they want to see something that looks like a Man's car.:lol:

Want to take girl on a date::coffee:
1,try to get a car with black glasses so that nobody could look inside.
2,the car should have a nice and big space behind like GMC and other few jeeps

if these two requirements are fulfilled than the date will be:smitten:

Epic thread.

Try the typical dilliwalla pick up line - "Can i be frandz with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom