3.She avoids eye contact and physical proximity
4. She mentions other guys she finds attractive
5. She tries to set you up with another woman
6. She doesn't laugh at your jokes
7. She is always vague about making plans
8. She regularly cancels plans with you
9. Her description of the perfect man sounds nothing like you

Men should respect that what she wants and then there will be no grapes

I am not shy and i have no problem with starting conversations with average looking girls, but when the girl is really pretty i get scared. I think i am a desent looking guy, several girls i was not interested in told me i was good looking. I am 6-1, have green/grey eyes, dark brown hair, i dress nicely, and i drive an older model bmw. Anyhow i can't find enough courage to speak to beautiful girls, and to make matters worse i'm really picky, i pretty much won't even consider a girl unless she looks like a supermodel! I quess thats why i have no girlfriend.

I feel pethetic...and lonely :taz: I hope i'm not the only one. If anyone has advise, please share.

Just remember that women are attracted to courageous men, so never appear to be afraid of anything. When approaching a particular woman, just assume that she is interested in you and act the same way you would with a woman that you know for a fact is interested in you. This will give you confidence and the woman will pick up on this, in turn making her more attracted to you. One of the best techniques for getting yourself comfortable with approaching new women is to pretend as if they are already your girlfriend, which will take away a huge amount of your stress and allow you to game them with a clear mind.

Following are some tips that I found for you. Happy reading and good luck!

How to pick up girls

The art of how to pick up girls is not difficult; all you need to do is get a good grip beneath their shoulders and lift. I think even if it was this easy, most guys still wouldn’t be able to do it because of all the mental blocks they have: “What if I lift her and she thinks I’m ugly? What if I lift her and then I don’t know where to take her? What if there’s another guy who just lifted her recently and he’s a better lifter?” Now when you consider that most guys are scared to death about talking to a strange woman, you have a recipe for disaster. Fear not, there is hope.

It is possible to learn how to attract and pick up women even if you have never done it before. Sometimes it requires little adjustments to your personality, sometimes big ones. Regardless, starting from any skill level, you can go from “not being able to talk to a girl” to being very successful with women in a short period of time by following some key concepts. One of the best places to start is to hang out with men whom are successful with women. By observation, osmosis and asking key questions, you can improve your skill quite rapidly. If you don’t have the opportunity to hang out with successful men, then the next best thing is to read books by men whom are very successful with women. They will give you the theory, the techniques and open your eyes to things that previously seemed impossible.

Concept 1 : When picking up a girl, you must be detached from the outcome.

If you care about what the girl thinks of you, you are destined to fail. Let’s face it, there are going to be many girls that you are just not compatible with. Many of them just won’t live up to your expectations and you won’t live up to many of theirs. You must get over this and not care if you succeed or get rejected. If you care, then you will do everything you can NOT to screw up, and consequently, this makes you screw up.

Concept 2: When picking up a girl, YOU are choosing her.

When you talk to someone for the first time, you must realize that there’s a reason that you are talking to them. If you’re talking to a woman for the first time, it’s likely that she already knows you’re trying to pick her up. Many guys have tried to pick her up before and many will in the future. This does not mean that she decides if she will accept your approach or not. When you go shopping for a car, you might walk into a dealership, but does that mean that you will purchase the car? No way! The only way you’re going purchase the car is if it’s a good investment and the salesman is competent. The same applies to dating. When you go out and you meet a girl, keep in mind that YOU won’t take her home unless you like her.

Concept 3: Be happy, enjoy what you do and she will too.

Many guys approach this as a horrifying experience when in reality, it should really be a pleasurable one. If your objective is to find out what kind of person this girl is and then make her smile, then you’re likely to have many good and enjoyable interactions. If you try to “win” by picking her up, you’re doomed for failure. Most of the time, the best pick ups are when you aren’t even trying.

Concept 4: No immediate compliments!

What ever you do, do NOT compliment her on her looks. Paying attention to detail is good, but as soon as you mention her physical appearance, things start to turn ugly. If anything, you can mention her clothing, accessories or anything out of the ordinary, but do NOT mention her appearance. Even if she has the most beautiful eyes you’ve ever seen, refrain from mentioning it. You can tell her later… much later.

Concept 5: Building attraction immediately

In order to build attraction, you must be able to convey signs of a good and desirable mate. These will naturally be present in men whom workout often and are already successful with women. However, what if you don’t have time to work out often and you aren’t already successful with women ? Well these are traits that you can LEARN from other men. After a while, they will become part of you and you won’t even have to think of them. Honestly, the best way to learn them is to hang around men that are successful. Otherwise, if you don’t have that opportunity and you still want to learn how to pick up girls, I strongly recommend reading the book Double Your Dating as it will give you all the keys to creating massive attraction instantly.

Dude if you interested in a gal just go and talk to her..she has the same fear and insecurity like you after all she is also human..try not to rush it..talk friendly and step by step you can win her ..She is not gonna eat you if you try to talk to her ;) ...Just go with the flow..If she not interested the heck with her..find another one .. :smokin:

Last edited:
Wait for a few more years.. When you have other priorities like career and work pressure ; chasing girls(guys, if u are a girl) would hardly be on top of your list. Heck you will be feeling downright awkward for starting a thread like this.

Perhaps this is my view or perhaps, I have had my share of fun. But remember, unless you are Zardari's or Lallu's kid, you are better off chasing your career and dreams than babes ;)

Khajur seems the most frustrated person here hahhaaaa

Hahhahaha...
No ,i'm not frustrated at all as u think.

I'm in a steady relationship,though that makes me frustrated sometime for other reasons.

He's down to degrade all women coz no one ever threw a bone towards him

I'm not degrading anyone.Its u who is making stupid personal remarks about someone u barely u know...WTF.

I made a common remark something that guys talk among themselves,something made in a jest that casued u to go over the top.It shows ur immature state of mind .

Just look ur posts on this thread,its u have been so overtly antagonistic about men.
I can only wonder whats the the reason behind ur angst...frustrations.

I'm no shrink ,but let ask u to deep breath to calm down before find some suitable remedy for ur problems.

Keep searching for those real women, let us know if you found one

I thought i found a real one,but she changed .What i meant by, when i said real women is dead , was that they change into someone else as they become the "carrier women" .

But i can't even find a girlfriend, last time i seen an attractive girl i kind of followed her around the store :azn: but i was too scare to approach her.

Perhaps my good looks scare girls off :chilli:

dude simple.stop running after girls and then they will start running after you..i followed same advise and now there is no need to tell anything:smokin:
propose a girl,if she says no,then slap on her face and run same as i do...:devil:

In Pakistan we have a saying, hansi to phansi
It means, "if she laughs, she is hooked"

On a more practical note, never ask out a girl like you are begging her to do you a favor. Instead, tell her some activity you are going to do (skiing, concert, etc.) and casually ask her if she would like to join you. Point being, you make it clear you are going anyway and will have a good time. She can come along too if she wants to enjoy herself, but your plans don't depend on her answer.

Spot on Devel.....

And "Hansi to phasi" is very true......If you notice....funny guys always mack it.....It seems laughter truly is the best medicine....(for ones frustrations...LOL)

What has this got to do with Pakistani defence?

haha one of the best threads in recent times........ first two pages are extremely funny :rofl:

enjoying reading this thread....... keep it coming :rofl:

What has this got to do with Pakistani defence?

yar there is always a lot fights going on between indian and pakistanis on this forum so well these kinds of topic serve as a distraction something to relieve out stress.something on which both the nations can agree

2268f928937339894c83219ea1d6bbd1.jpg

dude there really is no prep or advice for it...the whole concept of getting hints and pointers for talking to girls is hella stupid...this isnt a mind game or a skill contest despite what everyone here will have you believe...and your looks matter but if you think your gonna get a girl just by looks your dumb.. we the men think that there is a specific way of doing everything and if we do it that way we'll get what we want...thats why we're looking for a manual for everything in life...it might work sometimes but girls are not "things"...there is no such thing as an advice or tips on how to get girls

there is only one thing and that is you and how you feel about that girl...you like her "go and talk to her"..be yourself and above all "be respectful"...get of the computer and go out ...and yeah one more then dont stalk her k ? thats the worst thing you can do

goodluck

depends on if you are going for western or eastern girl...things are done differently

though across the board, women like men who are confident....sometimes even a bit controversial. Take passion and stand by your ideas and express how you really feel

they don't like bull-sh*tters and weaklings...

be yourself, son!

As you mentioned, you have an old model BMW, obviously you will go for something better when you could afford it. It's called working your way up the ladder, hence try your luck with perhaps average looking lassis and as your confidence builds, then target the hot shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom