What's new

Hunting down Shias: Society’s deafening silence

They are outnumbered, outgunned and out classed... If our people don't take a stance, they will be wiped out.... no kidding..... we can crunch numbers and I bet that is what will be the result.....
Lala , Who are your people ? Where you find them in Pakistan ? Still having expectation from that lame unity term ? What do you really know about this region ? Your internal War on terror had already destroyed that unite nation . Whenever you tried to eliminate one ethnic or sectarian community , it have just divided your nation into pieces . I can sure you that you would never able to see again that same nationalist Pakistan that it was before 2000 .

@Oscar Sir, you are right. RSS happens to be flag bearer of Hindus supported APJ Kalam for presidency. When Rehman Malik made the statement about Shahrukh Khan, Shiv Sena came in support of Shahrukh.

If religion comes as a issue in India, especially over nation, we don't tolerate it. We can have our problems, we may fight among ourselves, but the day a foreigner cause problems for us or try to make us quarrel, we stand with one identity, Indians.
A Indian poster rightly said, since our childhood, we are programmed and social conditioned to believe and respect in Unity in Diversity.

@darkinsky I just opted out because for our discussion to mean something, we need to understand each other's frame of reference and POV. Otherwise we will ruin the thread.

Why are so many Indians thanking me??? :what:
Ooops....maybe I forgot to mention the Indian angle to all this!!! :omghaha:
Actually I don't mind discussion on Indian angle. India is not a good friend of yours. Its an enemy and enemy will try to use your weakness so that you keep busy in your problems. I know its hard for many Indians to accept, but we are not also "Dhoodh ke Dhule".

Last edited by a moderator:
So you say all is lost????? Kay lag gaye ****? I don't think so. I have seen several wars, where populations have been decimated, and new ideologies have taken root. Don't worry my young friend, don't write us off yet... before there is peace, there will be extreme violence, old guard will be exterminated......

Lala , Who are your people ? Where you find them in Pakistan ? Still having expectation from that lame unity term ? What do you really know about this region ? Your internal War on terror had already destroyed that unite nation . Whenever you tried to eliminate one ethnic or sectarian community , it have just divided your nation into pieces . I can sure you that you would never able to see again that same nationalist Pakistan that it was before 2000 .

@Oscar Sir, you are right. RSS happens to be flag bearer of Hindus supported APJ Kalam for presidency. When Rehman Malik made the statement about Shahrukh Khan, Shiv Sena came in support of Shahrukh.

If religion comes as a issue in India, especially over nation, we don't tolerate it. We can have our problems, we may fight among ourselves, but the day a foreigner ca\use problems for us or try to make us quarrel, we stand with one identity, Indians.
A Indian poster rightly said, since our childhood, we are programmed and social conditioned to believe and respect in Unity in Diversity.

@darkinsky I just opted out because for our discussion to mean something, we need to understand each other's frame of reference and POV. Otherwise we will ruin the thread.

And this.. is why India/Indians are more successful..
Because even if an Indian does try to bring another Indian down.. say if they are studying together in an institution abroad.. the motivation will still be confined at best to inter-Indian jealousy.. to him .. at worst he wont like that another Indian from so and so Indian university that he considers trash is doing better.. so he tries to cut him off.

Here's how a Pakistani on the same pattern thinks..
first.. who is this guy? Punjabi, Pathan.. Urdu Speaker??.. where was he born.. what is his financial background?
Shia ? sUnni? must be Qadiani.. .. and so on and so forth.

We do not spare a chance to let a foreign power divide us.. even nature plays its part.
Ironically , it does not bode well for the whole neighborhood.

So you say all is lost????? Kay lag gaye ****? I don't think so. I have seen several wars, where populations have been decimated, and new ideologies have taken root. Don't worry my young friend, don't write us off yet... before there is peace, there will be extreme violence, old guard will be exterminated......
That extreme voilence had also happened in East Pakistan , and really all old guard were exterminated . You simply lacks support from public .

That extreme voilence had also happened in East Pakistan , and really all old guard were exterminated . You simply lacks support from public .
As someone said, those who don't learn from history, are bound to relive it. That's the problem of this region. We have all the solution mentioned in our history. All it needs is searching.

Same will happen in present day Pakistan, yet, when it's all over, we shall remain united. There will be "one" event, which will tip the will of the masses. It's not going to be pretty at all, however, it has to happen for us to wake from the misery that besets us for five plus decades...

*Kabhi civilian chor
*Kabhi bureucrat chor
*Kabhi fauji chor
*Kabhi wadera chor...

They ALL need to perish... all of them... complete individual gene-pool...

Well said.... it's not just our history.... history of the world is littered with similar events..... the problem is.... well there are too many problems, some psychological some others which don't let us to be truthful to ourselves....

As someone said, those who don't learn from history, are bound to relive it. That's the problem of this region. We have all the solution mentioned in our history. All it needs is searching.

What Shia? What an idiotic article with a misleading headline.

Its Pakistanis. And shias are not minority. They are part of Muslim majority of Pakistan. And its no genocide. Its a systematic targeting of a sect to create an artificial divide to which our cynical english writers pounce without giving due reasoning and thought.

Someone is trying very hard in the last couple of months to incite violence between the two sects or give an impression the two sects dont get along. Its has a striking similarity between whats happening in Iraq and Syria.

Its primarily the idiotic nature of the Muslims that for some money or misguided inducement of religious objectives they kill their fellow Muslims and are willing to do it.

Practically there is no divide between Shia and Sunnis across the Muslim world. Its artificial and its created more of our ignorance and lack of knowledge of our own religion that our enemies exploit our weakness.

@darkinsky Maaf kar de bhai. Galti ho gayi. Carry on .

@KRAIT there is only soo much the media shows you while those living there can tell you soo much more...then there is always those who see the other side of the coin and others who visualize that which is not there and some who live like you among the hearsay words!

You are not acknowledging the problem. You are trying to give it a different twist. The problem is sectarian.

@Roybot and you who has not smelled even the air in Pakistan knows this better than any of us Pakistanis? :pop: Interesting...

Same will happen in present day Pakistan, yet, when it's all over, we shall remain united. There will be "one" event, which will tip the will of the masses. It's not going to be pretty at all, however, it has to happen for us to wake from the misery that besets us for five plus decades...

*Kabhi civilian chor
*Kabhi bureucrat chor
*Kabhi fauji chor
*Kabhi wadera chor...

They ALL need to perish... all of them... complete individual gene-pool...

I'm observing this nation from inside , and I know that they are waiting for "one" event , that they may use it as opportunity to give a last Mega blow to this nation . and Every will get their share of power after that . . for your information , Shia militia had launch a recent attack in Karachi , 22 injured , two dead. I can see their flags .

First they came for Ahmadis, we didn't speak
Then they came for Christians and Hindus, we didn't speak
Then they came for Shias, we didn't speak
Then they will come for the lesser Sunnis, will we end our silence then?

Nope.. not until there is still a "system" running.. we wont.

The rule of revolution.. is.. that a majority has to feel hunger and pain..
that has not set in yet.. until 70% of Pakistani families feel completely and utterly hopeless and shattered.. it isnt happening.

still problem is inside but people don't see it , it's not only Pakistan , its all over middle east.

look at Syria , if the opposite militants(Sunni) get the success to uproot shia government , first thing they will do is Mascara of shia . but still all Sunni world every Sunni country support militants . . But opposite Shia government always allowed Palestine refugee in country, it's only Arab country which given citizenship to Sunni Palestine refugee but the same people supported and fighting with Sunni against shia government killing shia people.

Back
Top Bottom