What's new

Hundreds of Indian students may be deported from USA

Hey do you think he really cares about education, professional or scientific achievements? Isn't being fair enough to feel superior?

BTW, I am wondering what he'll feel regarding the white people..

I 'd like to see one of these "White Pakistanis" call themselves white in a KKK meeting or call an African American black to his face :pop:

If US follow what india practice these illegal indians will be shot and killed.

Hey do you think he really cares about education, professional or scientific achievements? Isn't being fair enough to feel superior?

BTW, I am wondering what he'll feel regarding the white people..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are a senior mate..i am sure you understood how immatured these guys are...

as a country..i am really concerned about the management of it...man..so many immatures..who knows

that is your gold standard. :azn:

well.. we are not the ones exhibiting racial superiority here. If you think you are better than an Indian coz you are fairer then a white dude will be your gold standard not mine. I don't know if I could make it any clearer.

Last edited:
so what do you want him to say? white indians? :rolleyes:

Dude that wasnt the point, he just said USA should kill all these illegal Indians if their kind enough. Did you read that?

And in the west Indians are considered "brown" people, but that wasnt the point..

I find some of your hollow @ss superior complex over the internet hilarious! Some of you guys act like your some how better then Indians in the internet. This only shows insecurity on your part bud.

Last edited:
281y0s8.jpg

Do you guys realize that the amount of Chinese immiragte to USA has decreased from 2000 to 2009??

I noticed this because China now is much beCtter and most Chinese no longer find USA a promise land to live with. Chinese are now exclusively using USA to get PhD or Master degree in Physics, Engineering, or Finiance field then go back to China.
:china::usflag:

I do not believe US is doing anything wrong. They are trying to sop abuse especially by Indian companis and institutes. Indians comee on studeent visas and work at the Patel Motel. Fak institute students should be deported so actual studeents can get the visas.

And indians cry about illegal immigration from bangladesh.Rather BSF is openly shooting bangladeshis at border and indians here openly condones BSF's inhumane act.If same treatment is meted to the indian illegal immigrants as indian BSF does to bangladeshis ,to other countries these same people will be up in arms condemning it.What a hypocrisy.

Not that I like to derail off this topic, but I had to respond to your comment.

I recently came across a very sad article where a 15 year old girl of Bangladeshis was shot to death, left hanging on barbed wires for 4 hours by India's BSF on India's border. This burtal use of force by India BSF had shown no mercy.

What possilbe danger could a 15 year old girl present in face of armed BSF?

I guess her deportation would be in a body bag and the Indians here in the US get a free ride back home.

Is this the democracy India had promoted itself so proudly?

15 Years Innocent Bangladeshi Girl Felani Killed by Aggressive Indian Border Security Force (BSF) | Nahid's Blog

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom