• Other

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guli Danda

BANNED
Reaction score
Just wanted to know the public view on Rapists.
In my view a crime can't get bigger than Raping anyone,some cases even include killing.

How would you like Rapists to be dealt with and reduce this menace?

depends if its a serial-rapist whose addiction is girls only or just one-off incident

you know sometimes you are feeling very horny and become wild animal and sometimes you intentionally follow a person/women you desire for and then rapes

1) Serial rapist must be stoned to death

2) If you had ban intention for a single girl - that you always asked for etc... must be imprisoned for couple of years

3) just an accidental rape that you were out of control and did it and later start regretting must be given little shorter sentence but definitely imprison him for couple of months/years + compensate 50% of your wealth to that poor girl :cry:

and if Girl rapes you... then same rule must be applied there too

stone him to death if he is married and hit him with a club 100 times if he is not married and then jail (if he still lives), do it in public to make other rapists petrified

life term jail.

its not right to stoop at the same level of in humanity.

He should be raped in public.

Its not the sex ,but the stigma thats worst part of rape.

I dont support death penalty, the rapist should be given a lifeterm with a book on selfcontrol and feminism.

what if she is a girl already, the one who raped ? :pop:

and m being serious here.

i replied to a quote which says "he"..

Anyway.. If the culprit is a girl who has raped a boy...i dont think boy will have any problem in punishing her by asking to rape him again, but gently this time.:pop:

i replied to a quote which says "he"..

If the culprit is a girl who has raped a boy...i dont think boy will have any problem in punishing her by asking to rape him again, but gently this time.:pop:
i really doubt it .
Brother have you ever imagined the rapist can be - a 65 yr old 120 kg hog , with 5 of here similer friends. it actually happned in sydney last year.

Behead him-- o wait bedick him-- Saudi Style.. but with a less sharper knife.
Then throw some salt there--

Or

He should be rapped by couple o bad Black American tattooed inmates :D

May be, but on a serious note...no,I would rather employ few well endowed males preferably with experience in such punishments.:coffee:

So you are punishing both .. huh???:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom