• Let the victim be given the freedom to deal with the accussed

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really doubt it .
Brother have you ever imagined the rapist can be - a 65 yr old 120 kg hog , with 5 of here similer friends. it actually happned in sydney last year.

you mean 65 year old women raped a man in Sydney? :undecided:

i really doubt it .
Brother have you ever imagined the rapist can be - a 65 yr old 120 kg hog , with 5 of here similer friends. it actually happned in sydney last year.

Again i used the words boy and girl.. which means they are young...

Anyway if a 65 +year old has raped a woman.. i dont think he should be given any punishment, but an award maybe for his tremendous effort. :pop:

No,we can take the help of volunteers who believe in it.:lol:

Dude rape is not an ordinary act..

I once witnessed my neighbor's cat "chintu" raping another cat.. i was so shocked and couldnt convince him that its evil.. i couldnt stone him either, coz that neighbour would be damn angry...

Likewise most rapists escape the rule of law.. general awareness is whats that works.... :pop:

Dude rape is not an ordinary act..

I once witnessed my neighbor's cat "chintu" raping another cat.. i was so shocked and couldnt convince him that its evil.. i couldnt stone him either, coz that neighbour would be damn angry...

Likewise most rapists escape the rule of law.. general awareness is whats that works.... :pop:

naa they would probably be making love with each other :rofl:

lol, you keep an eye on Animals too :woot:

ast.gif

there is one english word for those peoples but i don't want to use it here :rofl:

The hanging must be done by the very hands of the victim & must be public

"How would You punish a Rapist"?

Ans: By Cutting the Link to which he Performs the Play.... An Ideal punishment for an ordeal Crime

Cut off his dick slowly - I mean one minor cut daily for over 100 days..Constant Pain.Death by Hanging is too quick.

Well for starters GD most of your punishments that you had put in the poll dont even do any justice to the crime.

Now I would agree with Patriot, but I had always though that if the rapist though he was man enough to ruin some ones life. Then lets see if his own manhood can take the weight of his own existence. So I would suggest we hang him by his pride and lets see..........

As of my personal view, any rapist should be Stoned to Death, atleast here in Pakistan, this will definitely help in controlling the rate of this heinous crime..

Cut off his male organs.

Plain and simple.

u guys should write horror stories or something. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom