What's new

How will The Karachi Problem be solved? Any ideas?

I believe this thread is ment for member's intro

People who have never stepped a foot on Karachi's soil are going to tell us and start threads on how to solve our problems. LOL GTFO.

Make it a winter capital or a federal zone, that way it could be depoliticized and no party can claim it.

People who have never stepped a foot on Karachi's soil are going to tell us and start threads on how to solve our problems. LOL GTFO.

Your thousands of comments could also be about many places that you did not even visit. Everyone should be allowed to comment.

Well u Karachiites are obviously not doing a very good job at handling your problems now are you?

Get rid of MQM governor. Thats the start. Let the police and rangers do their job. They have the ability to nab all these terrorists hiding in political parties.

Problem of Karachi is not as difficult as its made out by city's politicians. The political party of the city want to keep this status quo and hold the city hostage. Thats the way they get the votes and thats the way they blackmail the govt. in the centre. The voters of MQM are forced to vote for them. They may not want to but are forced. I have heard this from die hard MQM voters who have moved here and now speak about the terror of this party without fear.

There are no free and fair elections in Karachi. I have seen all elections ever since MQM started to participate right from 1988 to 2008. Karachi elections are always under fear of violence. 'Namoolam afraad' (read MQM goons) spring up from nowhere.

These are eyewitness accounts. No one can tell me I have no right to comment. I was born and brought up in Karachi.

joke these ch**ts are , infact they are such a big failure , inkay baap bhi fail .. yeh bhi fail.

There must be something we can do!?!

1. stop supporting good and bad taliban on your land

2.Stop giving safe hevens to drug lords and gun runners just because they are wanted in india

3.Stop using hate india as a tool to unify your people

4.Dont take dictaions from Foreigners be it west or Saudia

5.Kill each rat irrespective of his political afliations

6.Educate people that police and law enforcement agencies are to save them not crucify them and kill all the black sheeps in forces too

7.stop treating roudies differentli when they abuse rights of non muslims just because they are muslims(and this is most imp)

then maybe one day karachi orr pakistan as a whole will be peacefull

The problem with Karachi traces itself back to the APMSO and the first days of the formation of the MQM. Established in 1984, since 1985-1990 atleast 3000 people were killed. So the way we vote is helping only in exacerbating the problem. Infact we have become so callous that we simply do not care about the lives of residents of the city. We have developed a certain nonchalance towards death and destruction and do not mind our people being killed. It is a "normal day" for us.

People would say from my posts the way we vote is the problem. I say no. The attitudes of our people are the problem and our acceptance of death as a constant looming reality is the problem. We have to adopt the principle that the life of each 1 citizen of Pakistan is worth it and we must ensure no one dies in this fair city.

Stop supporting pro-****** , right wing political parties and ****** sympathisers parties once these scum bags are exterminated the problem shall be sorted forever.

1. stop supporting good and bad taliban on your land

2.Stop giving safe hevens to drug lords and gun runners just because they are wanted in india

3.Stop using hate india as a tool to unify your people

4.Dont take dictaions from Foreigners be it west or Saudia

5.Kill each rat irrespective of his political afliations

6.Educate people that police and law enforcement agencies are to save them not crucify them and kill all the black sheeps in forces too

7.stop treating roudies differentli when they abuse rights of non muslims just because they are muslims(and this is most imp)

then maybe one day karachi orr pakistan as a whole will be peacefull

In short, get guidelines from India, what ever they say accept it. And try to become secondary state of India. Come ON!! Here we (People of Pakistan) are serious, and each and every Pakistani knows what is the issue of Karachi. But non-political willingness Karachi is facing these problems.

Best thing is for Karachi, fine what ever criminals of these political party ask. They take the ID Cards, they force people out to vote. Karachiites should follow their instruction, just in polling station don't vote for MQM, PPP, ANP or BNP, just once vote for anyother party. Be it anyother party .... One thing is for sure this time media will be available for, and will try to find out laps on polling station. so atleast some people can use some spy pens and stuff to record and show laps in the polling station will be enough to catch these B****Ds. If our media blocks it, we have social media established by people who can help us to show the faces.

Back
Top Bottom